From day one

DeletedUser

I joined the world pretty late, sometime in August with a friend of mine from W8. We were both pretty green, though we'd picked up a few pointers before we got here lol. Started so late I went straight to the Rim in K94. Worked out pretty well for me overall lol.

And Jmon, Scion said that a couple of times lol, especially Anty. I was pretty proud to be part of the reason he was wrong :icon_wink:

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I started in K41, it was my first ever world, it went ok, got to 60'000, then LoA and LoDA started attacking me, so I nobled in K1 and that was good, got to 810'000, in the top 10 of the K, then got wiped out by mass attacks...

DeletedUser

so bod how long till you quit then? i will take your villas off your hands anytime :D

DeletedUser

im a TSoH member that used to be in N~L and sources are telling me you look to quit real soon, so i was just wondering when so i can arrange for your K46/47 clusters to be emptied for me thats all.

DeletedUser

Does anyone else think that the self-updating maps make AXE seem a little... seperated. TSoH and Exile, as an example, they have massive areas of land (Kudos on the 100% domination by the way TS), whereas AXE look like a thin line across the centre...

Even more scary, check out the new central domination by the revived tH...

blaise12

lol heavy I joined in about agust sometime first tribe has got to be Wrose

DeletedUser

oh know i hated that tribe always so smug i was K3|E duke btw blaise. they were the only tribal family to get an alliance with my tribe in order to attack us unaware not realising we had a spy on the inside telling us all of this anyways

DeletedUser

he found out long ago HM lol he was ment to set up a big op using PHO as his front man but it never happened in the end. i can think of two reasons only.

sin can't set up ops to save his life
PHO is history thanks to the combined efforts of the south.

and so you know sin to a much earlier post, you stated i just eat barbs and inactives. if you look at the war stats you will see that since taking over this acc. i have become one of the biggest noblers of the war thats only villages from the enemy. taking a nice 110 if i recall correctly. thats only two ops lol one which is far from finished

DeletedUser

lol I knew for ages, but I said i'd do an op on him and he went mental and denied it was him after mailing me from the account and everything lol

DeletedUser

mental na i just got bored of you repeating the same lines. your barawic... your barawic.. well duh!! now about that op im bored how long till its ready.

DeletedUser

hallzy, you're assuming NL can actually coordinate an op. That's humorous. The only thing they can organize is a Countdown to 0 thread. Even then they only get a handful of people to participate. I wonder...what happens when the countdown gets to 0, sin? Does NL finally disband?

DeletedUser

when it hits 0 they get rid of NL3, then when it hits 0 again they get rid of NL2, then when it hits 0 again they get confuzzled on what to do and just hit disband xD

DeletedUser

hallzy, you're assuming NL can actually coordinate an op. That's humorous. The only thing they can organize is a Countdown to 0 thread. Even then they only get a handful of people to participate. I wonder...what happens when the countdown gets to 0, sin? Does NL finally disband?

When we hit 0 the world implodes...nah kidding all our enemies die :p