we prenobled, retook,
shared camaraderie of sorts.

But sadly,
the music,
has come to an end,
i wish we could have danced longer,
you were a good partner,
my friend.

I was planning to say something a little more preachy like why is war such a great thing and how the BD-DN thing was one the best experiences we had in w30. But instead I bring you this: an op as seen by both sides: :icon_biggrin:

BD headquarters:

BDHQ.jpg

Tardis headquarters:

Tardisside.jpg

DeletedUser

Seriously Pinky .... You should be the First Lady President!

And you need to goto Art School or Digital Art School .. if you havent already!

Unless you got a job in it already .. then make them pay you ALOT MORE!

Absolutely the funniest and kewlest thing i have EVER seen in W30!

Bravo .. Absolutely Bravo!

DeletedUser

Ahahahahahahahahaha!

I got tears coming from my eyes. This is insanely funny. As ever, you rock pinky!

Gicusan

that evil woman of mine has once again (how many times now?) posted her beautiful work without mentioning me at all in the building of that project, at least the pre-drawing part. But I guess I am used with it already. Go Pinky go! Mercilessly stomp on my body to climb the stairs to the heart of all w30 players.

Anyway, many of those characters there are real w30 players. Some are random but many are not. Try to guess them - BD players are to not to take this challenge, at least not before letting others to try their hand.

Anyway, a "Victory note" as opposed to the "Death Note" we survived somehow is also in the making. Will be up as soon as everyone has their pics ready. We hope this year.

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
OMG Pinky you have once again made my day rule :D, I know that i should be against it but when you have brilliance like that you can't help but to applaud.

Credit where credit is due.... We all love pinky, but shhh don't tell guiscan :p

DeletedUser92

Brilliant.

Simply brilliant.

Thumbs up, number one A-OKAY!

...Though truthfully, I would love a lexicon of which lovable south park toon is which lovable...Ish...BD player? :)

DeletedUser

Lol! I love South Park. Certainly worth reading as it is one of the coolest things I've seen yet on this world. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser71844

The bald guy in the blue shirt and red tie is Parmenion.

Bald, evil grin and offering 350 nukes.

*Coughs* I'll just edit this bit out.

Last edited:

Gicusan

OMG Pinky you have once again made my day rule :D, I know that i should be against it but when you have brilliance like that you can't help but to applaud.

Credit where credit is due.... We all love pinky, but shhh don't tell guiscan :p

who on earth is that "guiscan"? another one of Pinky's lovers?

BTW, no THE player is in any of the pics.

DeletedUser

is it just me that keeps rereading this?

I did. :p

Anyway, I can definitely tell Bad and Parm on the first Panel, and my guess is Canine is in the fifth panel (not to be mistaken for FMW who is also on that panel). I thought it might be Gicu also on the first panel, but I'm not sure. My guess is its Pinky on 4. and also on 2. with TW Mistress. I think that's Welsh Boyos with the nunchakus, and maybe shearjoy with the sword. Not sure about the other fellows.

Soooo, that's my guess. :p

DeletedUser

I've read it 4 times now and it doesnt stop being funny. Y'all should push pinky to do something like this once a month or once every few months for a blog special edition. Could be anything regarding tribal relations etc or fake interactions

Its a classic idea and the most creative, not to mention hilarious post that we have had the pleasure to grace these forums :)

Kudos to the South Park genius and kudos to pinytoe's oringinality with it! May they all live forever!

PS: You were unblocked Atraeus o I could read your comment. You'll stay as such for now. There is no need to reply to this attendum on a public platform, kind regards.

DeletedUser

I Agree with everything you just wrote Parm. And Pinky, I can imagine the work that went into this was pretty extensive, but if you're up for it, it would be awesome to see more. :icon_smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek:

I'm speechless. That's the coolest thing I've ever seen!