From Pinky with love: A tribute to the BD/DN war

DeletedUser

Beautifull! I loved it.

If we can name the Tardis-cartoons too, then I think raven is the supersniper, Pure is the one with the Boss-shirt, Beve the Afro-guy and Adellion the one saying Noobz in picture 1. :)

DeletedUser59451

Haha, surely one of the best posts I have ever read, absolutely hilarious and true!! Read it over a few times, took me until the second or third time to notice the noblemen getting sniped some with their eyes open and the ones died with their eyes closed. Love the attention to detail :lol: Even though I probably am the one pulling my hair out in the last pic, its brilliant..

DeletedUser

outstanding post, pinky. looking forward to more from you in the future

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Beautifull! I loved it.

If we can name the Tardis-cartoons too, then I think raven is the supersniper, Pure is the one with the Boss-shirt, Beve the Afro-guy and Adellion the one saying Noobz in picture 1. :)

Sooo... wheres me then my good friend sybrand? you know the most active one in the tribe :)

DeletedUser

This thread sucked since the beginning. Honestly. What was funny whit this thread? :|

DeletedUser

As usual, PT, you amaze me with the talents that come from the right side of your brain :)

I am in love with your work and hope to see more in the future. You definitely should pursue a career that exploits your talents.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

... pursue a career that exploits your talents.

Like each and everyone should ;)

EDIT: Uzu, yer the one with the orange jacket in picture 2 of the Tardis-story

Last edited by a moderator: