From Pinky with love: A tribute to the BD/DN war

DeletedUser91

I believe you just made my day that much more enlightened, ty pinky. LOL

DeletedUser

I just want to know who the guy in the first pane was who replied to parms nuke number with "I don't even have that many villages..." because that part had me ROLLING.

silvereclipes

I just want to know who the guy in the first pane was who replied to parms nuke number with "I don't even have that many villages..." because that part had me ROLLING.

Must have been Pajuno because he said that to us when he seen that.... :lol:

Razvantc

Must have been Pajuno because he said that to us when he seen that.... :lol:

What would Paj be doing in the BD HQ? :icon_eek:
Oh, wait. Wasn't he the super secret spy?

I know what you did last Saturday Paj! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser79042

Just as a remembrance... One of the best posts ever on the pnp imo. It is this thread's 1st post. Allow me to refresh your memories. I think you will be all chill with that :) Original post was by pinkytoe:

Motto:
They stood,
they challenged,
they gave us a dance,
and while this lasted,
we all were in trance.

We fought, we bickered,
we sniped back and forth,
we prenobled, retook,
shared camaraderie of sorts.

But sadly,
the music,
has come to an end,
i wish we could have danced longer,
you were a good partner,
my friend.

I was planning to say something a little more preachy like why is war such a great thing and how the BD-DN thing was one the best experiences we had in w30. But instead I bring you this: an op as seen by both sides: :icon_biggrin:

BD headquarters:

BDHQ.jpg

Tardis headquarters:

Tardisside.jpg

Last edited:

silvereclipes

yes it was one of the ones of true class did make me smile at the time an me smiling is like a mountain smiling not a pretty sight...:lol:

DeletedUser79042

we are working on it !! We got 4-5 charachters fixed. For some of you who would like to build some stories, the site is:

[spoil]
www.sp-studio.de/

[/spoil]

When we have something, we will make another fun thread (this should gradually go down in ... history :) )

cececole

Perhaps we could nominate pinky as the official historian of W30????

DeletedUser57960

This was truly epic.

I do hope that Pinky, Gicu, Canine etc. are all doing well in RL

We all shared in great TW times :)

Gicusan

Good old times

Hello to everyone alive.

As a matter of fact Pinky was reading it yesterday. She was very happy to re-read your words.

It still makes my eyes teary. What a tribe BD was and what a good fight we had there with DN.

And what wonderful picks Pinky has done.

Btw, she dumped me 3 months ago :ram: That great girl is free.

DeletedUser

<.<
>.>

Gicusan not watching...?

Aright!

/me moves in with Pinky!!!

(don't worry. I'm sure it'll be a short-lived affair. She'll kick me out on my ass when she sees me taking the iPad to bed to send recap nobles in the night.)

No seriously... This is one of my favorite threads ever, Pinky. You rocked w30, and the world has never quite recovered after your departure.

And I miss you too, Gicusan.

And Canine.

Dang. Now I'm gonna get all teary.

DeletedUser79042

Dang. Now I'm gonna get all teary.

Careful with those tears! iPAD's are not waterproof :lol: (You can allways wrap it up in a rubber you know :icon_biggrin:)

DeletedUser

Those are good old days. BD and THE were quite scary at their prime.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Heh. they might have scared you... But i never feared. I just didnt sleep for three months straight.. :D

The flavor is gone, but i remember it well.

BD was the tribe to beat, for a very long time... I did look up to you guys tho.

And this is my second favorite thread... Behind Raven's poem. Remember that one?