WAR From Spain without Love

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I am sure there could be perfectly innocent reasons behind this, but I dislike it when tribes appear to be trying to mask their real war statistics.

Exhibit 1. Player who has been part of PMS since March gets shifted around tribes, active on the day of an op hitting him, and then goes 'tribeless'.
1599848434869.png

1599848458524.png

Exhibit 2. Player went tribeless on a day of an op hitting him, returns briefly but still avoids being in PMS when villages are lost.
1599848484726.png
Note: TheLastDodO is Evocablepanic (name changes don't function correctly on TWStats)..
1599848503030.png

There are a myriad of 'plausible' reasons. Perhaps the account owner(s) happened to accidentally click the leave button and leadership weren't online to invite them back. Perhaps the account sitters made a boo-boo. Perhaps PMS leadership identified the information leak. Perhaps it was purely a case of bad timing.

Or, just maybe, there is some internal stat fixing going on for morale purposes.

Which is it? :p

Last edited:

luluki

Reaction score
I am sure there could be perfectly innocent reasons behind this, but I dislike it when tribes appear to be trying to mask their real war statistics.

Exhibit 1. Player who has been part of PMS since March gets shifted around tribes, active on the day of an op hitting him, and then goes 'tribeless'.

Exhibit 2. Player went tribeless on a day of an op hitting him, returns briefly but still avoids being in PMS when villages are lost.
View attachment 5604
Note: TheLastDodO is Evocablepanic (name changes don't function correctly on TWStats)..
View attachment 5605

There are a myriad of 'plausible' reasons. Perhaps the account owner(s) happened to accidentally click the leave button and leadership weren't online to invite them back. Perhaps the account sitters made a boo-boo. Perhaps PMS leadership identified the information leak. Perhaps it was purely a case of bad timing.

Or, just maybe, there is some internal stat fixing going on for morale purposes.

Which is it? :p

Well overall the stats since war was declarated (about 20 hours ago):

1599855904159.png

We don't care if they change tribes or something maybe that player got kicked the're can be a lot of reasons such as being inactive etc.

1599855985004.png

At the end of the day what matters is to paint the map with blue dots.

I don't think that is necessary to trashtalk or something becuase PMS were good allies since the start of the world and all tribes have respected everyone but we can't all win!!

Sorry for my English and happy hunting!!

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Well overall the stats since war was declarated (about 20 hours ago):

We don't care if they change tribes or something maybe that player got kicked the're can be a lot of reasons such as being inactive etc.

At the end of the day what matters is to paint the map with blue dots.

I don't think that is necessary to trashtalk or something becuase PMS were good allies since the start of the world and all tribes have respected everyone but we can't all win!!

Sorry for my English and happy hunting!!
Don't say sorry for your English, it's superb!

Reaction score
TBF Good first op from the Spanish as expected.

but regarding dyslexic we moved him to WB to request long range support/stacks he got it then left the tribe and we havent heard anything from him we did invite him to pms before the op LT but as they have gone AWOL. Guess he didnt like multiple incomings but sounds like it wont be much of a miss.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Give me some Sangria, enjoy the party, good luck old friends even if you prefere to attack former allies </3

The single worst thing about this game is players who get upset when diplomacy is dropped. It is a war game with only 1 winner. Alliances are "long term" not forever. They had two logical choice and one choice that would certainly mean they will lose.

1) Break off alliance with PMS

2) Break off alliance with Cicada

3) Keep both alliances and have a very small window to grow helping on Crunch.

Ether way you should be happy they notified you guys of diplomatic relationship changing. This world has been fairly good about this out side of a few tribes. Which is a huge factor into why this has been an enjoyable world. Diplomacy is normally dropped on most worlds I have played by launching your first op not by words.

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It surprises me that PMS haven't seen this coming for the last 6 months or so. It was pretty obvious it would end this way. I don't think PMS will last much longer then 1-2 months based on defending/attacking against both them and PMS, but I guess we will find out.

Also, what side will ex-dream members choose? PMS that saved them from Spam and have been a part of their tribe since or the Spanish that stacked them and Cicada that was rumored to have been sitting Dream accs. This could be the key to how the war ends up. Should be a good war at least.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yup to be honest we had a massive hiccup. With the first account just dumping the account. He didn't even give us the sit.

The kind of player that makes me really mad. Since he's only around because a co on Zumi account spared the player and gave them a chance to eat up free villages.

Evo we have the sit for and left about a week ago in terms of actually playing tw.

Honestly for a first run,
1. unorganized defense being moved from Munch border.
2. An idiot that dumbs the account literally 24h before the OP lands without a sit.
3. PMS haven't hit back yet apart from our fangs knocking quite a few villages down.

Not bad numbers could of been a lot worse.

Either all good fun. Soon be time for PMS to hit back haha hopefully we can close the gap while still recapping the dyslexicog account.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Also, what side will ex-dream members choose? PMS that saved them from Spam and have been a part of their tribe since or the Spanish that stacked them and Cicada that was rumored to have been sitting Dream accs. This could be the key to how the war ends up. Should be a good war at least.

Oooh? A rumour - let me clarify that!

After Nomex attempted to hug Cicada, I sat a few Dream players to help them defend against Nomex in retaliation. Nice bunch :)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Oooh? A rumour - let me clarify that!

After Nomex attempted to hug Cicada, I sat a few Dream players to help them defend against Nomex in retaliation. Nice bunch :)

Haha yup we all are a nice bunch.

Also at the moment we are still unified. We also are losing our inactive/players that can't handle being opped early I hope.

War is long lets keep going.

Good luck to both sides!

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Haha yup we all are a nice bunch.

Also at the moment we are still unified. We also are losing our inactive/players that can't handle being opped early I hope.

War is long lets keep going.

Good luck to both sides!
I think your tribe will be needing more luck

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
More of saved us from WB, after all they were the ones who cracked our defense line ;)

Googly sat few of our accounts like G-rex and Ascacos when we had that big deathstar cluster during first few op's around end of May .

We didn't have any proper stacks from other tribes until WB declaration and that defense from spanish sadly didn't arrive in time before our empty backline crumbled. PMS stacked my account once but it seemed like SPAM canceled that op so I sent everything back as soon as those arrived.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stats at the moment, while PMS and WB were caught off guard. SINTIM and co proving why they were great allies. I guess so are PMS and WB holding their own while being unsettled and unstained.

Side 1:

Tribes: PMS, PMSL, WB
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM, CdF!, YonkiS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 107
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 939,804
Difference: 424,075

chart

Before anyone mentions dyslexicog or evo. Those stats are below.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, WB
Players: DyslexicOG, Evocablepanic
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM, CdF!, YonkiS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 158
Difference: 93

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side: