WAR From Spain without Love

luluki

Reaction score
THIS IS SINTM!!!

Hi guys how you doing? Today was a large day for us since we had to stop an op from PMS and WB (just some players but yeah).

Here you have the stats of today. You can see the opponents defeated and the villages. Gotta say that there are some villages that are being recaped from both sides so this data is not 100% true but you can have an idea.

1600031247809.png

Here are the stats from the start of the war. The same as I said before, some things happened with dyslexic so this data isn't 100% accurate.

1600031407966.png

Thanks to all the members of SINTM for stoping this but special thanks to CID, Matty and all the council who stayed more than 12 hours in front of the computer talking and sending messages/whats apps for being ready, stacking, sniping etc etc.

Let's see how it goes the next days!!

Walk With Me

Reaction score
We are just warming up. Nice to be home again and see that I got more incs :D Finally this game is starting to get intressted.

This war will take time and players will quit. Enjoy the party while it stands. May the best tribe win in the end and hopefully stands as world winners in the end. I liked our allied relation until it brokes, but thats a part of the game by ending relations and fight.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THIS IS SINTM!!!

Hi guys how you doing? Today was a large day for us since we had to stop an op from PMS and WB (just some players but yeah).

Here you have the stats of today. You can see the opponents defeated and the villages. Gotta say that there are some villages that are being recaped from both sides so this data is not 100% true but you can have an idea.

Here are the stats from the start of the war. The same as I said before, some things happened with dyslexic so this data isn't 100% accurate.

Thanks to all the members of SINTM for stoping this but special thanks to CID, Matty and all the council who stayed more than 12 hours in front of the computer talking and sending messages/whats apps for being ready, stacking, sniping etc etc.

Yup you guys did well. Especially if as you say it was mainly those players giving up their time and efforts like that. We were just starting up some of our players just got woken up from our slumbers to get excited. Only because we know what our Allies are capable of.

Good job guys. Look forward to how you reply. Now that we have had some time to set up should lower the losses unlike the first OP hopefully.

I agree with Walk with me war is long, best not to judge either tribe on the first OP.

Let's keep at it! Let's keep it respectful, as we all have been with each other before the war and even during so far. :)

Try and keep One Last Goodbyes propaganda off this thread. Since neither tribe plays that way.

Good luck to both and good job handling the first run!

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, WB, WB2
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM, YonkiS, CdF!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 116
Difference: 36

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,025,053
Difference: 371,511

chart

Geralt de Rivia

Reaction score
THIS IS SINTM!!!

Thanks Luluki. There were a few hiccups to fix and we tried to do our best, although without our colleagues from SINTM, CDF and YONKIS it would have been useless.

Mastah, I have laughed a lot with the declaration of war, they told me that it was at the level of what I do in SINTM. Congratulations!!!

I agree with almost everyone, let's play TW and continue to show the same respect we had when we were allies. This is a game, and both sides want to do our best.

Regards.
Geralt (Maty)

chandler15

Reaction score
Thanks Luluki. There were a few hiccups to fix and we tried to do our best, although without our colleagues from SINTM, CDF and YONKIS it would have been useless.

Mastah, I have laughed a lot with the declaration of war, they told me that it was at the level of what I do in SINTM. Congratulations!!!

I agree with almost everyone, let's play TW and continue to show the same respect we had when we were allies. This is a game, and both sides want to do our best.

Regards.
Geralt (Maty)
:)

I am the main player on the Zumi account (Bond has been better recently so will give him some credit ;) ) and have to say it has been fun skirmishing with you guys down South have definitely kept me on my toes the last few days recapping and trying to def the recap of the recap :) and have to give you credit for taking advantage of the Dyslexic situation.

Good luck to both sides :)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
:)

I am the main player on the Zumi account (Bond has been better recently so will give him some credit ;) ) and have to say it has been fun skirmishing with you guys down South have definitely kept me on my toes the last few days recapping and trying to def the recap of the recap :) and have to give you credit for taking advantage of the Dyslexic situation.

Good luck to both sides :)

I'm sorry who are you?

Looks like another Mr.Hustle TW community.
Pushes Chandler get back in the closet

chandler15

Reaction score
I'm sorry who are you?

Looks like another Mr.Hustle TW community.
Pushes Chandler get back in the closet

You will remember me when they op us and i am keeping the account afloat :p When they do that i will need your PP though XD <3

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Regards.
Geralt (Maty)
so much respect against PMS, but your tribe sided with CICADA Greedy tribe i just don't understand why you need to fight a long term ally but to each on his own, this respect is admirable.

Don't be a puppet

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
so much respect against PMS, but your tribe sided with CICADA Greedy tribe i just don't understand why you need to fight a long term ally but to each on his own, this respect is admirable.

Don't be a puppet

Leave SINTM Cdf! And YonkiS alone.

TW is for war, its why we play. Challenges are part of the fun. At some point we were going to war. If its a bit earlier then you would of liked. So what.

You win some you lose some. Its all about having fun. If it is the wrong decision then the Spanish will learn from it and fix it in the next world and same goes for PMS and WB.

Let them have fun, let PMS and WB have fun!

Let's go guys. See you on the battlefield.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Leave SINTM Cdf! And YonkiS alone.

TW is for war, its why we play. Challenges are part of the fun. At some point we were going to war. If its a bit earlier then you would of liked. So what.

You win some you lose some. Its all about having fun. If it is the wrong decision then the Spanish will learn from it and fix it in the next world and same goes for PMS and WB.

Let them have fun, let PMS and WB have fun!

Let's go guys. See you on the battlefield.
Ah, i misunderstood so PMS and WB are allies good job

If that is the case why is WB attacking Crunch?

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Gap closed down a little. Its neck and neck before Spanish land their OP on PMS F. Zumi account been taking a beating lol.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, WB, WB2
Side 2:
Tribes: SINTM, YonkiS, CdF!

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 209
Side 2: 213
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,814,783
Side 2: 1,794,476
Difference: 20,307

chart

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I really want to congratulate you for the great job you did yesterday, you made us work a little...
We hope we have learned from the mistakes made and not repeat them.
Congratulations!

Thanks. Let's see how well we handle today's OP with yours landing. Hopefully little to no mistakes on our part. We are all human though.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Agreed it has definitely been a fun battle. Commend the Spanish and PMS. I may be a bystander but will look on from a far.