DeletedUser

Blame for reborn falling apart cannot be blamed on the leaders or the members 100%

The members were not helpful, some of our players were awesome and helpful but unfortunatly this was the rare few. When the attacks started coming riki started sending out mails asking for peoples support. the response was not good at all. and when it came to asking for the members help in the offensive the response lower still. We had pointwhores who we were trying to weed out or correct but we were not able to get this done in time for the war.

And so ultimately what was left was a starting contest with the members staring at the leaders saying what are we to do?. while the leaders looked at the members and asked what do you have?

And yes blaze was annoyed at w33, didn't like the speed. So after the war started and we got so little to work with he just decided to disband so that our best players could get the oppurtunity to join the good tribes and hopefully leave a big power vacuum in the world causing a little bit of chaos (which it kinda has).

Another stupid problem we had was the whole load of crap going about the place about our plans. 59% of our plans were not even anywhere on game(MSN between the main leaders) and 40% of them were worked out and decided by me and blaze in my kitchen! they only ever made it into the tribe forum when we were executing them and yet every other tribe(and those within the tribe who did not know what was going on behind the scenes) seemed to think they knew exactly what we were planing to do o_O

Rulerofmiddleearth

Another stupid problem we had was the whole load of crap going about the place about our plans. 59% of our plans were not even anywhere on game(MSN between the main leaders) and 40% of them were worked out and decided by me and blaze in my kitchen! they only ever made it into the tribe forum when we were executing them and yet every other tribe(and those within the tribe who did not know what was going on behind the scenes) seemed to think they knew exactly what we were planing to do o_O

But it worked, didn't it?