openeye

It has come to my attention that certain somebodies who cant keep their fingers off the invite button have once again invited themselves to a party they weren't invited to. I understand if there was a confusion because Reborn's sudden disbanding was unexplained, much like LittleRude's dismissal last time.

Reborn has disbanded due to the combined efforts of Watch, Legion, and Detox. They lacked leadership at the time when Watch and Legion started attacks resulted in a complete disband within 24 hours. It wasn't worth conversation so we didn't feel the need to write a topic about it. However it is relevent to the issue at hand. The players are refugees; not the masses finally coming to make the pilgrimage to the greatness that is E=MC; This goes double for others who may have seen this as a simular opportunity; its is not.

I suggest you dismiss and stick to mass recruiting your own side of the world. We have things pretty well under control without your assistance; please dismiss our refugees. They are not meant for a future of meatshielding in a family. We have a more noble goal for them to shrive for.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51390

yea i wasnt suprised by this... they recruited from reborn b4 but the player soon left :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

DETOX is delighted to be working with LEGION and WATCH to mop up k56-66. it will certainly make for some interesting changes to the updating maps in the next few days.

DeletedUser

DETOX is delighted to be working with LEGION and WATCH to mop up k56-66. it will certainly make for some interesting changes to the updating maps in the next few days.

Congratulations Dom! A surgical victory. I just hope sharing a k doesn't make the alliance unsteady. Hopefully it was the leadership of Reborn and not its players that caused it to fold so quickly.

DeletedUser

Tribalblaze is a good leader, I believe it was the players who folded, from what I heard Reborn had a lot of players click the leave tribe button as soon as the attacks started rolling in :) Chickens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser70401

Picklyplum said:
Tribalblaze is a good leader, I believe it was the players who folded, from what I heard Reborn had a lot of players click the leave tribe button as soon as the attacks started rolling in :) Chickens.
Someones trying to earn some browny points - The reason in my opinion that Reborn had failed miserably was the incompetence of the leader in which he had failed to communicate with the tribe leaving most of us unaware of the situation and no reasurance of how our diplomatic relations were going - In all fairness Tribleblaze wasn't a bad guy admitidly and occationally tried to encourage support but when it came to strategic plans he wasn't the one to provide it - not at all good since three big tribes had taken action against us.

Even more so that we had players like "warlord zujin" in the "council"who had the worst grammer might i add - giving numpty orders like "operation noob" or some stupid name like that :icon_redface: considering most of us had not left sooner i think we were pretty much playing on the edge, everyday we decided to stay a bit longer. More or less it was a pleasure playing with all of reborn and wish you the best of luck .

P.s your wrong about the players leaving, no one left except for one *cough*Wz*cough* but most or some of us stayed and was ready to fight although it was because of our leaders pre-ordered disbandment that discouraged our tribes morale.

Sayak

Lol at this. I have been busy for about a weeek. Got some RL thing shappening but when i heard about E=mc2 and TBD recruiting in a war zone that are targets of 3 top 6 tribes, its actually dissapointing. TBD not so much as there position is close. BUt E=mc2 all I can say to you guys is "WOW" you guys really want to recruti 2-3K's away from where you are? Ive heard of point whoring, barb nobling whores etc. But you guys are just invite whores lol.

DeletedUser

Someones trying to earn some browny points - The reason in my opinion that Reborn had failed miserably was the incompetence of the leader in which he had failed to communicate with the tribe leaving most of us unaware of the situation and no reasurance of how our diplomatic relations were going - In all fairness Tribleblaze wasn't a bad guy admitidly and occationally tried to encourage support but when it came to strategic plans he wasn't the one to provide it - not at all good since three big tribes had taken action against us.

Even more so that we had players like "warlord zujin" in the "council"who had the worst grammer might i add - giving numpty orders like "operation noob" or some stupid name like that :icon_redface: considering most of us had not left sooner i think we were pretty much playing on the edge, everyday we decided to stay a bit longer. More or less it was a pleasure playing with all of reborn and wish you the best of luck .

P.s your wrong about the players leaving, no one left except for one *cough*Wz*cough* but most or some of us stayed and was ready to fight although it was because of our leaders pre-ordered disbandment that discouraged our tribes morale.

who said i left the tribe? oOWOo kicked me becoz i hade a bad talk with him as his quiting.

DeletedUser

You kicked him from the skype chat repeatedly so that is why he kicked you, and about the disbandment i think it was a combination of quick changes of diplomacy and the lack of wanting to support on the frontlines. I lost a lot of troops there whereas some peoples troops sat back watching the fight.

Rulerofmiddleearth

You can comfort yourself with the fact that the troops that was home sunbathing, are now bathing in their own blood instead.

DeletedUser

Phew i was getting a little worried, i have taken some pleasure in taken them out aswell they are very lazy people some of them dont even go to church or build their walls :O

DeletedUser

Another case of bad leadership closed... And iyyy. Your post here is very different from what i've read so far. If you already sensed sth was wrong, why didn't you move earlier? Hint hint. Couldn't you sense that you guys in K46 were being a pain? Why did u continue supporting a tribe that you NOW say is well not as good as you said it was. Although most of us don't post here, a lot of us read the forums silently, and when we saw your comments, well lets say we were happy where you were situated. And as you know, a lot ppl decided to take matters into their own hands with this opportunity.

And TB being a gd leader... Nah. Good person maybe. I say 'MAYBE'. However what i disliked the most about him was how happy he was flouting about in the forums about youknowwhat with youknowwhom. I mean I'm not jealous and all about that but just you know...maybe a bit. :) Okay fine I was. But HAH! Look where you are now. Then there was the other incident. Avoiding criticism thrown at you is not how a leader should be. (EliteHawk - respect!). There is a difference between spam and real evidenced-based criticism. And getting one of the members to speak up for you...Tsk Tsk. You might as well give leadership to him. He might hv done better. But ah well. Its too late now. Bye Reborn.

DeletedUser

Bye Reborn? Bit belated isnt it :D
TB is a good person i think it was the fact that nothing could be planned at all, nothing was coordinated, i also believe that some of the players on the frontlines lacked any skill whatsoever with one player losing 7 villages in about 2 days, the attacker even said he could have defended with a bit more common sense, but oh well its all gone now and now k66 and k56 are no man's land, well until DETOX, LEGION and Watch! start raging through.

Sayak

REBORN didnt have a chance. It was already in chaos from what I knew. They were closely related with Evoke/TBD but they cant do much when they are warring HAWKS. Once they saw 2 tribes after them and then the 3rd members lost all hope they knew it was gone. They didnt even try to fight as an organised group. I think the 3 tribes knew REBORN would collapse soon from the attacks but i dobut htye thought that between the 3 tribes theyd only noble 2 villages before a full disbnading of both tribes. lol..

sp.ag

REBORN didnt have a chance. It was already in chaos from what I knew. They were closely related with Evoke/TBD but they cant do much when they are warring HAWKS. Once they saw 2 tribes after them and then the 3rd members lost all hope they knew it was gone. They didnt even try to fight as an organised group. I think the 3 tribes knew REBORN would collapse soon from the attacks but i dobut htye thought that between the 3 tribes theyd only noble 2 villages before a full disbnading of both tribes. lol..

Sayak you know i like you but either your sources are starting to feed you lies or whatever, Yeah we were diplomatically tied to them but we within TBD were asked for help even though it was there on the table if they wanted it. However TB had different plans for REBORN so it would of just been a waste of troops to help tribe planned/destined to sink.

DeletedUser70401

Sexysexysexy said:
Another case of bad leadership closed... And iyyy. Your post here is very different from what i've read so far. If you already sensed sth was wrong, why didn't you move earlier? Hint hint. Couldn't you sense that you guys in K46 were being a pain? Why did u continue supporting a tribe that you NOW say is well not as good as you said it was. Although most of us don't post here, a lot of us read the forums silently, and when we saw your comments...

Well firstly i don't have this "eye sight power" that some posses like OE perhaps :icon_wink:, but all you can really do is make assumptions or choices regardless either if they wear bad or good unfortuantly i ended up making a bad one.. unlucky for me..

And secondly i want to re-phrase what i said before "Tb was a great guy :icon_smile:" who incidently everyone quite liked so it was pretty happy go lucky for awhile :icon_wink: - Not too mention we did have some talented players who didn't really get a chance to flourish going out so early in the game but im pretty sure some will be joining the upcoming worlds hopefully :)...

Anyway i'll be gone for awhile Rl reasons - so know that i was afk and not had some lousy defence or gameplay when nobling me :icon_eek: - also good game by watch! really made it intresting round the end.. sorry to OE if we're all just de-railing from the main topic at hand hehe best of luck, toodles =]

Iyyyy

DeletedUser

Well Pickly talks again. It was actually the leaders fault not the players, he had talked of leaving for some time, it was our declaration on him that made him finally pull the trigger.

DeletedUser

befor the war started TB wishes to quit the game but some players (and me) stoped him from quiting. becoz if hee dose quit the tribe well fall and i and some players dont wish that. thats why he was busy with RL and did not plan the war good.

DeletedUser

He wasnt going to quit, he said he would step down from leadership, i was in the same conversation, please i know this may seem like personal flaming but if you are going to post then at least get the correct info.

DeletedUser

He wasnt going to quit, he said he would step down from leadership, i was in the same conversation, please i know this may seem like personal flaming but if you are going to post then at least get the correct info.

yes he said that in the group but not privet like on what he said to me.