Frost is going through divorce

DeletedUser

Yes ladies & Gentlemen its happening, FRST is havign a civil dispute. As it would turn out, Quite a number of them have been cheating on their partners & after reading text messages & washing G-Strings that werent theirs...... They only assumed something was up, & we were forced to hire the best Private Detective.

magnum.jpg

After a long & hard search.... and many thousands of packets. The top notch P.I has provided us with the information they needed. The dirty dirty ex-dog members have been cheating on Ex-Gantz lovers with the new K54 boy toys, Leaving our poor K55 lads to cry & wonder what to do with the kids...... Its a Civil Dispute people.... Mommy & Daddy are gettiing divorsed :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

chocolate bear has handled our recent wars terribly, I want a new leader, got no probs with anyone else in the tribe though.

Maybe have a problem with homeless jane but I dont know who you are in game :icon_evil:

Hyper Hypo

chocolate bear has handled our recent wars terribly, I want a new leader, got no probs with anyone else in the tribe though.

Maybe have a problem with homeless jane but I dont know who you are in game :icon_evil:

Since when does mistakingly adding a few of your villages to our war claims list define poor handling of a war?

The plans were properly made..

You were already on your way out the door....

These are all minor problems. The truth is everyone will need to choose sides and the civil war will begin :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Well everyone loves me so im sure it will be my side.

Enough chit chat on the public forums, im letting my troops do the talking.

Fincky out.

DeletedUser

Wait, what does parge have to do with any of this?

Goodluck someone...

HorseSoldier

yeh why hire parge to investigate? I mean, sure he seems to be having a good hair day, but still...

DeletedUser

Good luck on your investigation Parge, do me proud *Thumbs Up*

DeletedUser

Allow me to clarify...

Parge:
[spoil]
[/spoil]

Their PI:
[spoil]
magnum.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Imagine my surpise when I log on via my phone to find out my "private investigating" has suddenly become public.

That being said: to those of you know my involvement I hope you keep it hush and to those of you who have no clue, you are in the same boat as me.

@vod what do you mean I deserve this?

DeletedUser

I feel very caught in the middle of all this as I have joint custody of kids with nearly half the tribe now - I'm not easy, just vulnerable :(

DeletedUser

Well everyone loves me so im sure it will be my side.

Enough chit chat on the public forums, im letting my troops do the talking.

Fincky out.

I would support Hypo, simply cause his awesome and your not.

DeletedUser

Imagine my surpise when I log on via my phone to find out my "private investigating" has suddenly become public.

That being said: to those of you know my involvement I hope you keep it hush and to those of you who have no clue, you are in the same boat as me.

@vod what do you mean I deserve this?
Nah, ignore my post :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Since when does mistakingly adding a few of your villages to our war claims list define poor handling of a war?

The plans were properly made..

You were already on your way out the door....

These are all minor problems. The truth is everyone will need to choose sides and the civil war will begin :icon_twisted:

Your villages will soon all be mine :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Crap, I wish I would have seen this before. I guess this would explain the 175 incomings I have.

DeletedUser

mmmmm boobies :icon_razz:

Maybe I should clarify whats going on? this thread might have been a little early, its not quite april yet so ill say march fools :lol: