Frost is going through divorce

DeletedUser

yeah, we had a whole skype convo about tricking and confusing everyone, and then jane comes along an made this thread, rest of us just went along with it haha..

P.S the frost skype room is the best of any tribe.

DeletedUser

yeah, we had a whole skype convo about tricking and confusing everyone, and then jane comes along an made this thread, rest of us just went along with it haha..

P.S the frost skype room is the best of any tribe.
Im sure nearly every tribe is gonna say that :icon_wink:

DeletedUser25865

of course its a joke, obviously. but if fincky lead frst, i gona be a pro frst for a change :p . or harbinger too :)

DeletedUser

I believe FRSTs leadership told Flinky to be quiet about their internal problems.

DeletedUser85074

When I read your posts I believed you.. then I looked at the map lol

DeletedUser85074

yep fincky and currently co playing the guy who just killed your nuke and train :O woops lol
also the #1 OD thanks to you guys

outkast316

lol horsey, i loved how u sniped one of ur own trains, i lol'd so hard :)

But in all honesty, ur timing was neat.. compared to some of ur pals 2-3 min long noble trains :p

DeletedUser

But in all honesty, ur timing was neat.. compared to some of ur pals 2-3 min long noble trains :p
A screenshot when the attacks were still incoming would have been funny :icon_redface:

HorseSoldier

nah check your reports. (though I'm sure you have too many to look through lol) I recalled that support. I messed up on my 5th noble and it was about 20 seconds late. So I was online to recall the support if the 4th noble failed. I beleive all of them failed ;)

outkast316

Haha yeah too many reports that still need to be read and analyzed.. Ill go through them when im done sleeping enough after the past 2-3 sleepless nights :p

HorseSoldier

:p and shush about criticizing tribemates!

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ICARUS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 72
Difference: 11

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 3
Difference: 35

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 645,656
Side 2: 405,026
Difference: 240,630

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 348,355
Side 2: 28,167
Difference: 320,188

image.php

outkast316

U and I both know why you guys werent attacked. And When I was ready to attack, I was asked to stop. So.. those stats dont mean a thing..

HorseSoldier

U and I both know why you guys werent attacked. And When I was ready to attack, I was asked to stop. So.. those stats dont mean a thing..

Same here. You think those stats are all we are able to provide? heh, think again. I'll say again, you want to talk about my tribemates. I've seen several of yours in action multiple times and it's nothing to be proud of.