Frostgat Account set to delete

DeletedUser

Cheers!

Frost

and, before all the drama and rumors start...

It is this simple: Did not agree with how the bust up of TT went down. Would rather delete vs. pick up and move on. See you on a future world.

DeletedUser113861

looks like it will be mostly infect getting your vills then mate.
are we going to see someone or some tribe get bombarded from all your troops before you leave? Lol

DeletedUser

looks like it will be mostly infect getting your vills then mate.
are we going to see someone or some tribe get bombarded from all your troops before you leave? Lol

No, you won't see my troops bombard any tribe.

What you might see, is an account that self-defends and makes every inch of ground be earned. Or, maybe not. Let the attacker figure that out.

DeletedUser112209

Hey frostgat, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on I'll be right here for you. It's been an up and down journey we've had together thus far this world but i just want you to know i wouldn't trade it for anything. I remember how during that one battle against all those traitorous wretches a few months ago when we thought we were headed to the grave, you told that really funny joke about the dog and the tree. I'll never forget that joke. I'll never forget your smile.

Now and forever,

L0W

DeletedUser

L0W never posts fiction. The dog and the tree... I can see how you might be all... mwew... but, heh, you were not around that campfire. It just kind of rolled out. And, who knew that it would make all the difference during that dark time.

As for L0W, I would be honored to ride with him again.

Frost

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112209

I can scarce think upon that campfire without my eyes turning into ever flowing founts of liquid sorrow. Perhaps we shall ride together in another life brother.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Sorry to see you go mate. Im sorry I was a cause of the break. I wish we could have worked together longer in this world.

DeletedUser108039

Cheers!

Frost

and, before all the drama and rumors start...

It is this simple: Did not agree with how the bust up of TT went down. Would rather delete vs. pick up and move on. See you on a future world.

Sorry to see you go frosty..... bit unexpected tbh hmmm

king gustav II Adolf

Sucks to see you leave :(

Good luck in future worlds mate :)

LiriC

Frostgat Account set to delete

#002 Rock Steady (210|686) K62 9,501 shinde kudasai [HUG] Frostgat 2014-02-26 14:12:59

if you want to cry for attention .. just say so.