FRST declare on WMD :D

DeletedUser

8 members of FRST try to declare war on me :icon_eek:

I see FRST lost a lot of their troops :lol:

They're really cheap :icon_rolleyes:

Now my WMD tribe joined FRST War! :icon_twisted: Cus they love me and called me "Warrior No.1" :icon_smile:

EVIL SMILING.....I'm start to attacking on FRST(FAIL)!
:axemen::axemen::axemen::lightcavalry::lightcavalry::icon_twisted:

FRST WILL FALL! AND FAIL!!!

Cheers
Trojan Killer

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ha.....hahaha..... hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

XD XD

I don't know what else to say, But if it was a war, Pretty sure FRST would have a dec all drawn up & posted lol

DeletedUser

Oh wow......I just dont know how to respond.

confused.jpg

WasThatMe?

FRST's fate lies in the hands of the one and only 'Warrior no.1!!!'

Go go Trojan you evil little munchkin :lol:

DeletedUser

Now serious

War is already raging last few days, maybe a week ago.
No one talk about this bcs expectations was "WMD noobs" will collapse after first FRST nukes.
This did not happen.
That is why this is "silent" war. Nothing to "make proud" on both sides to be honest.
FRST nukes, hidden under 1000 fakes on every player gonna be crushed. WMD command chain is slow, was ready for defense but without imagination for any counter attack.

For now, WMD show them self better than BORED.
What can be problem with WMD?

Vultures + they lost forum war.

HorseSoldier

Now serious

War is already raging last few days, maybe a week ago.
No one talk about this bcs expectations was "WMD noobs" will collapse after first FRST nukes.
This did not happen.
That is why this is "silent" war. Nothing to "make proud" on both sides to be honest.
FRST nukes, hidden under 1000 fakes on every player gonna be crushed. WMD command chain is slow, was ready for defense but without imagination for any counter attack.

For now, WMD show them self better than BORED.
What can be problem with WMD?

Vultures + they lost forum war.

Nope not a war. You said a week so let's do a week.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WMD WMD2 WMD3 WMD4 WMD7 WMD8
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 560
Difference: 211

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 24
Side 2: 3
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,862,525
Side 2: 3,589,131
Difference: 726,606

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 209,922
Side 2: 23,305
Difference: 186,617

chart

Not even a tribal thing dude.
Just off the top of my head of my friends that I even knew were attacking WMD:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DelBorgo dimfas Uncle Fester Grizok Kriall

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 559
Difference: 524

chart

Side 1: 20
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 305,313
Side 2: 3,581,633
Difference: 3,276,320

chart

Side 1: 181,964
Difference: 158,659

chart

I count 5 players vs 6 tribes in those last stats. Laughable.
When FRST goes to war, you'll will know it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The fact that Trojan Killer reveal ... ok lets not call it "war" but "battle" is going on before late public FRST announcement is sign something not going good in FRST plan.
Maybe i am wrong, but i guess for WMD is important to state this IS happening and HOW MUCH gonna last. Zero time.

I can say: "This was not attack of 6 FRST members against ALL WMD, it was only few WMD members defending also and now all WMD jump into game", i can say: "Why do u attack only with 6 members, is something wrong in command chain, battle plan, why DO u attack with 6 members in first place blah blah blah..."
but this is not my way of communication, above all i am curios.

Whats gonna happen in next few days, weeks, months?

U see, FRST get advantage in public support by forum propaganda showing WMD like noobs... But there is now other side of this card.
Zero time.
If WMD is so bad, how much gonna take to beat them if u guys are so good?

And back to point, this is not sarcastic question really is not, i am impatient and curious.

DeletedUser

Nope not a war. You said a week so let's do a week.

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 349
Side 2: 560
Difference: 211

chart

Side 1: 24
Difference: 21

chart

Side 1: 2,862,525
Side 2: 3,589,131
Difference: 726,606

chart

Side 1: 209,922
Difference: 186,617

chart

Not even a tribal thing dude.
Just off the top of my head of my friends that I even knew were attacking WMD:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: DelBorgo dimfas Uncle Fester Grizok Kriall

Side 2:
Players:

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 559
Difference: 524

chart

Side 1: 20
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 305,313
Side 2: 3,581,633
Difference: 3,276,320

chart

Side 1: 181,964
Difference: 158,659

chart

I count 5 players vs 6 tribes in those last stats. Laughable.
When FRST goes to war, you'll will know it.

I know FRSTs attacked on inactive players in my tribe week ago :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I know FRSTs attacked on inactive players in my tribe week ago :icon_rolleyes:

So you, Finnie & the few others who attacked Delborgo are all inactive :icon_eek:

Kinda scary how they post on these forums as well :icon_rolleyes:

The fact that Trojan Killer reveal ... ok lets not call it "war" but "battle" is going on before late public FRST announcement is sign something not going good in FRST plan.
Maybe i am wrong, but i guess for WMD is important to state this IS happening and HOW MUCH gonna last. Zero time.

Something not going good in FRST's plan?, No things are going great. The 'plan' had obviously not been in place last week, That was clearly just 6 members expanding on DULL read.... Thats right, DULL..... no point having you guys bright red in FRST diplomacy yet

I can say: "This was not attack of 6 FRST members against ALL WMD, it was only few WMD members defending also and now all WMD jump into game", i can say: "Why do u attack only with 6 members, is something wrong in command chain, battle plan, why DO u attack with 6 members in first place blah blah blah..."

Hopefully I can help some of this curiosity. It was 6 FRST members against all, Several of your tribe mates ,ade that clear when they openly admitted saying that they were supporting a FRST front. And why did FRST attack with 6 members?, Could it have possibly been that they were expanding & we did not deem WMD a big enough threat to actually involve anymore than that.

U see, FRST get advantage in public support by forum propaganda showing WMD like noobs... But there is now other side of this card.
Zero time.

And back to point, this is not sarcastic question really is not, i am impatient and curious.

See, thing is. FRST dont need help. Its from the post's from Trojan & countless other WMD members that W43 deem them as noobs.

HorseSoldier

Zero time.

As of yet, no planned war operations have landed. Not a single one. You must have not been paying attention to this world or at least not to FRST wars. We have never been known to launch very early. In fact, we've been criticized for it by some.

DeletedUser

A few local players attack a couple of WMD members and all of a sudden Frst's "The Chain Of Command" is fragmented, because only six players attack.

Then a egotistic members starts ranting, "Blowing" his own trumpit and I am think I am right declares on Frst??

Seems to me that warrior numbers1 seems to be a little jumpy ans seems to have turn a local skirmish, into a all out war in his eyes.

Take a little advice warrior number one.

Put you head between you legs, get a brown bag and breath in deeply and slowley, this will aid you with your panic attack.

I am so glad it was/is a local skirmish, if it had been a full out one, hate to see the state you would have been in.

DeletedUser

Nice declaration, I like the theme music the best. Let the Nukes fly.

DeletedUser

Do not get me wrong guys,

when i talk i talk in my name only, no matter i am in WMD. I this game i think... territorial. For me, my neighbors (and they are my friends) are all to me, i depend on them they depend on me, tribe, more or less is category i do not recognize, just a simple "administration tool". Maybe a small picture but this is what is in my head.

And i know my neighbors. RIM players who survive by they own skill, players who play active big part of day, they snip, they send fakes... They play good.

So all this... WMD FRST crap, mess, yes i call it right name... is little insulting for them. Now there is chance for them to prove opposite.

I just say, when all this end be fair in analyzing.

If WMD win in this war, they will prove u guys are wrong.
IF in other hand, FRST win it is important for WMD to show this was not easy job like u predicted, u see in my ayes it is not matter if i die or not it is matter how they gonna remember u.

Death in this game, death is release. I like to play this stupid game, but in other hand it takes u to much RL time and with increasing numbers of villages this become only worse and worse, and u build build build build every day your stupid blue dots and u simply do not have guts to press "delete account" it is like u building your own house and now u must crush it with hammer, and in other hand, u do not go to gym any more bcs there is noble train u must snip and your ass become fatter and fatter, your girlfriend think u cheat on her, your job results start to collapse, u stay wake until and after midnight just so "send another noble"...

One way to end this misery is to win in this game. Other way is to die. And if u already MUST die, die good, and if u do all this above and u die and someone call u noob after this then all can goes to @!$#^^*&$$!@$#^%$#$*&$^*^%$^$%$^%

Offtopic, opfftopic offtopic :)))

DeletedUser

...I'm back! :lol:

I lost my 20 villages... :icon_eek:

I don't care...I won't give up! NEVER!!! :lol:

Because FRSTs cheap :icon_wink:

now I'm so angry person! :icon_twisted:

Hello Finnie the great and darthv1! Good work together!!! SMILE !!!! :icon_smile::icon_biggrin:

Warrior No. 1
Trojan Killer :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Trojan no need to tell frost you are back. We are used to people disappearing when being attacked :p

Just send a mail if you wish to comeback again after the next 20. :)