FRST Vs Nuts!: The motion picture

DeletedUser

That was pretty sexy, looking forward to part 2 :icon_razz:

DeletedUser25256

Harb thats great work brother WOW ,,, Nice lolololol

DeletedUser

Good stuff Harb.

Looking forward to part 2.

Can Bob and I get in on a bar scene please. Better make me the one who gets the girl :icon_razz:

If you have to make it in a restaurant any pasta place will do with a big fat guy behind the counter doing nothing but serving pasta. (who could play that then )

DeletedUser

Just cannot believe he had Del that master of the sea waves puking in a boat.

All those Libyans he is rescuing might want a refund

DeletedUser

If I know Del, he'll have had it written into the contract that there's no refunds

DeletedUser

I have the 2nd part made, however YouTube won't let me upload it as it violates copyright. :icon_rolleyes:

/Goes to illegally download everything with a WMG music brand and distribute it amongst 10,000,000 people.

In all seriousness though, any suggestions on where else I can host it that wont have that problem would be nice.

DeletedUser

Part 2

Low quality, funny polish ad first, hard to read the subs but it could be worse. Enjoy.

DeletedUser

had a really hard time with part II...horrible lag...but still love the idea.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I couldn't figure out how to upload it in high def (seeing as it was all in polish), but you can get the general idea of it at least.

If i can find somewhere to host it, I may do a feature length movie :icon_eek:

DeletedUser90178

This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that.

=;oC

DeletedUser

I'll try and find somewhere to upload them, in better quality and without copyright issues.

DeletedUser

Nice work Harb! Very entertaining. I only wish I was an active enough player to get in one of them, lol.