Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,932
Side 2: 19,126
Difference: 26,806

chart

Apparently you're not exactly alive either.

DeletedUser

I wasn't in it, either...but perhaps that is a good thing.

DeletedUser

Slingo, I'll have Harb add you in for letting 30 nukes sit in your villages and die within the last week. Nice!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: FRST
Side 2:
Players: defendernick

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 2
Difference: 3

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,932
Side 2: 19,126
Difference: 26,806

chart

Apparently you're not exactly alive either.

Kind of you to only take the last month ;)

DeletedUser

Your point is?

I could post forever stats of anyone in FRST to show that everyone is on the up. But some aren't doing much lately, due to inactivity or whatever, so it's kind of irrelevant currently. If someone takes 300 villages, then doesn't take any for 2 months, would you still call that person "alive" in the war? Just because of their old war stats?

I maintain that lately you haven't done much of anything.

DeletedUser

Your point is?

I could post forever stats of anyone in FRST to show that everyone is on the up. But some aren't doing much lately, due to inactivity or whatever, so it's kind of irrelevant currently. If someone takes 300 villages, then doesn't take any for 2 months, would you still call that person "alive" in the war? Just because of their old war stats?

I maintain that lately you haven't done much of anything.

My point is that I'm a bit unlucky last time I tried to noble the loyalty stuck at 3/4.

Think he maybe doing some defending soon though Harb :p

I'm doing, my ODD is rising quite a lot the last couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

I am sorry guys I am not around on world43.

Thanks harbi, the video was awesome and sort of created a nostalgia for me.. shall always remember you all, with special mention to horsesoldier and tribb, hope all of you in frst who eyed K44, were given a nice fight by me. I am still around on TW and am currently duking ACT1 on w54, anyone who wants to contact me can skype me.

Thanks and best of luck to all of you.

Well done Frst... you guys deserved the victory!

kok

DeletedUser

I am sorry guys I am not around on world43.

Thanks harbi, the video was awesome and sort of created a nostalgia for me.. shall always remember you all, with special mention to horsesoldier and tribb, hope all of you in frst who eyed K44, were given a nice fight by me. I am still around on TW and am currently duking ACT1 on w54, anyone who wants to contact me can skype me.

Thanks and best of luck to all of you.

Well done Frst... you guys deserved the victory!

kok

I love it when people quit in the middle of a world they have been playing for almost 1-1/2 years and they can't even use RL or anything else as an excuse because they still find time to play other worlds. Much less be a Duke on another world. :icon_rolleyes:

It would have been nice to see how our Op turned out had it landed on an active player and not villages that were soon to turn barb.

Thanks for making W43 more boring than it already is.

Now go play your precious W54 and leave us alone, we'll continue to converse with the 3 active Ni players.

DeletedUser

I love it when people quit in the middle of a world they have been playing for almost 1-1/2 years and they can't even use RL or anything else as an excuse because they still find time to play other worlds. Much less be a Duke on another world. :icon_rolleyes:

It would have been nice to see how our Op turned out had it landed on an active player and not villages that were soon to turn barb.

Thanks for making W43 more boring than it already is.

Now go play your precious W54 and leave us alone, we'll continue to converse with the 3 active Ni players.

I have to agree with Stedan on this one which is rare. So Harby you going to make another one of these?

DeletedUser

Yes, I believe I was gonna be the star of that one right Harb?

DeletedUser

you were the dead guy that got shot in the head after taking off his helmet.