Frying pans vs pony knights

DeletedUser

Well. The Krackers (Kraken, that is), were discussing possible diplomacy with TKT 3 weeks ago. I even agreed to some of their demands in order to make myself look like a friendly neighbor. Not just a sexy one. A tribe led by 2 women can't just walk around unnoticed. We have sooo many boobs here I can't even count them anymore.

NSFW:
[spoil]
sexycheerleaders.jpg

[/spoil]

So one day this was sent out to my top boys:

[spoil]
mailzs.jpg
[/spoil]

Needless to say, no one left the ship.

And then this happened:

[spoil]
warla.jpg
[/spoil]

They have launched an OP on us 4 days ago and declared 2 hours before the nobles were supposed to land in the middle of our continent. I went out to celebrate that, obviously.

And now the juicy part:

[spoil]
cziz.jpg

czi2.jpg

czi3.jpg

Trains with 4 hours in between each noble. I obviously spilled my beer on the keyboard when these reports showed up.

cereal-guy-cuspindo.jpg

[/spoil]

[spoil]
supporthc.jpg

suppi2.jpg

suppi3.jpg

Killing his own nobles. Tst tst.

Double-facepalm.jpg

[/spoil]

Furthermore, our very sloppy attacks on them managed to get them to go crying to papa Riot!.

[spoil]
showercat16797123697902.jpg
[/spoil]

Long story short, TKT declared war on Kraken.

Good luck, templars, but beware! We have FRYING PANS!

[spoil]
fryingpanfinal.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser99154

Looool Best thing ive seen in externals for a while!! Great stufff mate ;) haha

DeletedUser

Good read, Phaidra :)

We have sooo many boobs here I can't even count them anymore.
I volunteer, I'm pretty good at counting boobs. From experience. Yeah. True story.
[SPOIL]
tumblr_m5civx9zSw1qkkz8ao2_500.gif
[/SPOIL]

- Joaking

DeletedUser

Furthermore, our very sloppy attacks on them managed to get them to go crying to papa Riot!.

[spoil]
showercat16797123697902.jpg
[/spoil]

Since when did we become papa Riot! !? No one sent me the memo of this... :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

i love little kittens.

good pnp

and declaration seems solid. so does your tribe.

too far north to pay more attention to it than reading here

DeletedUser

This is funny, because we are currently crushing you guys in this war, and one of your members (vespa) had recapped a village from me... only to have it capped by a completely different kraken member shortly after, and you guys are clearly already running dry on troops.

DeletedUser

This is funny, because we are currently crushing you guys in this war, and one of your members (vespa) had recapped a village from me... only to have it capped by a completely different kraken member shortly after, and you guys are clearly already running dry on troops.

You took 30 something villages and you think you are "crushing" us? How long have you been around? Because if this is the only answer you pony knights can give to my post, you are a sad bunch.

DeletedUser

You took 30 something villages and you think you are "crushing" us? How long have you been around? Because if this is the only answer you pony knights can give to my post, you are a sad bunch.

its actually almost to 50 already, and most of your guy's 14 caps are from retaking villages that are in the dead center of your stronghold... which you have lost a disgusting amount of offense trying to take, if you cant see where this war is going to end up then you are blind.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

its actually almost to 50 already, and most of your guy's 14 caps are from retaking villages that are in the dead center of your stronghold... which you have lost a disgusting amount of offense trying to take, if you cant see where this war is going to end up then you are blind.

Yeah. It will end up with some wenches kicking your buts. With frying pans.