Frying pans vs pony knights

DeletedUser

Phaidra :

Yes i laughed at them too so thank you for posting.

omgimawesome :

hmm now you are picking on enemy leader out of frustration well fyi there is no way good leader need to be good player at all

Lol im picking on her because she is lol this is the 2nd time im dissing her she still doesnt understand hopefully she will quit picking on tkt ppl

DeletedUser105209

Lol im picking on her because she is lol this is the 2nd time im dissing her she still doesnt understand hopefully she will quit picking on tkt ppl

I have no clue what your saying either:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ya know, if TKT people stopped sending poor attacks like the ones she's posted, I'm betting it'd be a lot more difficult for her to pick on TKT players....just saying....

DeletedUser

The bit in bold im assuming is aimed at me? Im in Gians, and have taken more TKT villages than you already. Pretty embarrassing for you guys really

It was actually aimed at TKT/H. :) Look at your tribe/family's stats and look at mine. There really is no way to make a fair comparison. I'd love to be one of the bigger guys and noble without care but I'm a bit more conservative when it comes to troops. And frankly, I think we're holding our own for the moment. Considering despondentbass seems determined to go after a village that he's murdered at least 12 nukes so far on.

DeletedUser

When you are small, go all out and become 90% offensive. Its better

DeletedUser

Let me pick on your Morse code here first. Learn some english, mate. You are embarrassing yourself. And ruining my PnP.
I pick on you because you give me reasons to pick on you. Have a friendly talk with those from the reports and teach them some basics.

And yes. I talk. It's the only thing I am good at in this game.

As for the "sh**" and whatever other words from that palette that you feel like using...get a girl. Unless you are 12.
No, you surely are 12, so even that is off limits for you.

DeletedUser

oh yes, kraken people saying they're holding their own, thats funny considering that we have Riot on the other side of us which has made us almost completely stop going after Kraken.

DeletedUser

oh yes, kraken people saying they're holding their own, thats funny considering that we have Riot on the other side of us which has made us almost completely stop going after Kraken.

Holding our own means taking villages back, defending against your tribe's nukes. Granted, you have slowed attacks but I would like to note that you guys haven't stopped going after us. Some of my members are still getting daily attacks/nukes from you guys. I will admit, if Riot hadn't joined, things may not be looking so good for us but that was Riots choice to join when they did. They could have waited for you to be finished with us before going after you. But then, those are what ifs and what ifs don't work in war.

DeletedUser100466

holding our own means taking villages back, defending against your tribe's nukes. Granted, you have slowed attacks but i would like to note that you guys haven't stopped going after us. Some of my members are still getting daily attacks/nukes from you guys. I will admit, if riot hadn't joined, things may not be looking so good for us but that was riots choice to join when they did. They could have waited for you to be finished with us before going after you. But then, those are what ifs and what ifs don't work in war.

+1

DeletedUser

Pathetic

NappySlapper Vs TKT

NappySlappers Internals

G!ans Internals

Glans Internals

I'd say Nappy, You have a lot of work to do before you can criticize others.

If you actually look at the internals you will see that most of them are capping my own villages because i send 5 nobles sometimes. 4 of them are actual internals from when a player who was intertwined with me quit at around 60k, and i had recently lost half my villages so i wasnt going to pass off free villages to get back up to strength

The ones from Glans are a player that quit , but im sure you would just leave a player to go barb and not take their villages right?....

Unfortunately you are hiding behind an alias so i cannot see who you are ingame, but im sure you are a noob

DeletedUser

so is it alright to ask for some stats to get a better picture of whats happening?

DeletedUser

My point is that even with some players going after you, it is not all that many compared to the other side of the war, the fact that we are surrounded and most of your leading conqueres in this war are not only riot, but are all from our new members that are surrounded by Riot!, Flatline and Kraken.

Honestly i am not impressed, not to sound very cocky but with all the odds that we are facing i would think we should be half gone already.

DeletedUser

so is it alright to ask for some stats to get a better picture of whats happening?

Here's the last week:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT, TKH

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 25
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 362,753
Side 2: 215,473
Difference: 147,280

chart
[/spoil]

And from the time of the forum declaration:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT, TKH

Timeframe: 11/06/2012 17:19:00 to 23/06/2012 05:13:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 64
Side 2: 78
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 531,895
Side 2: 671,365
Difference: 139,470

chart
[/spoil]

Thanks to the entrance of the other tribes taking some pressure off them, Kraken appears to have started a rebound. Basically, the positions are reversed from the beginning of the war, where Kraken was hugely outnumbered and now the TKT family is instead.

DeletedUser

Honestly i am not impressed, not to sound very cocky but with all the odds that we are facing i would think we should be half gone already.

Over the last week, Riot is +95 or so on the TKT family right now, while the Gians family is 87-0. Considering Gians' relatively small front with you those are some pretty good stats for their offensive. While I'm not sure what's holding Riot back, I'm guessing they just don't have full participation in this war for whatever reason (probably because it doesn't seem to be needed).

As for why TKT isn't half gone already, that's a pretty unreasonable expectation. When Impact blindsided Wasp, they took over 100 villages in the initial wave, and over 400 total in the war....and yet there wasn't really that large of a border change until Wasp collapsed. When tribes are as large as they are right now, it takes awhile to eat everything even if facing little or no resistance. Don't fret though, I'm sure they'll finish munching on you guys soon enough.

DeletedUser

not to get off topic or anything or to spam this but wasp was not blind sided at all

they recruited insan3 from k66 into their tribe(wasp) and impact did not like that one bit. wasp knew what they were doing and it bit them in the end...

now back to the main topic wars will take a long time in this game some longer than others but as long as the a tribe wins whether it be yours or not thats all that matters, you rebuild and move to another war

so with riot! and gians family (rathisamar is da best) will make tkt and tkh non existing and the time it happens doesnt matter a whole lot, cause they have nothing much to do besides fight you all.

DeletedUser

they recruited insan3 from k66 into their tribe(wasp) and impact did not like that one bit. wasp knew what they were doing and it bit them in the end...

Was mainly just pointing out that Impact hit a new, totally undefended front when they hit Wasp. Wasn't implying that Wasp had absolutely no idea what was happening....though I should point out that outside of perhaps the top 2 leaders in Wasp, no one else even knew about the Insane recruitment till after it happened, and most of us figured there was an agreement in place with Impact about it. Didn't take long for us to figure out that wasn't the case lol.

DeletedUser

No one is here to impress you, and you are certainly not sounding cocky, but a real ignorant bloke. This is a limit haul world, and the noble cost for some of the Riot! players are as high as 200+ coins for one noble.

Assuming that the odds you are facing that you would be half gone by already is pure ignorance on your part about not to know how mechanics work in this world.

For others, who are unsure of why Riot! is not putting more focus on TKT, TKT family is getting just the right amount of focus we intend to put on them. Since, some other tribes are just waiting on to jump in a bandwagon, we are making sure they will be dealt with efficiency when it happens :icon_cool:

FYI, Gians is not part of the war yet, I think. They just co-op one of the TKT players who left/booted from Gians some while ago, who tried to join Riot! for God knows how long, who finally joined TKT only to lose most of his villages in a very short time.

War stat since the time of declaration - Frying pans and team 313 against Pony Knights team 205.

Last edited by a moderator: