Frying pans vs pony knights

DeletedUser

This will be a long lasting war mates so we might as well get comfy everyone on the externals is cocky ;). And tbh i dont see why People here give riot! And kraken so much hate i know it was somewhat of of a mutual backstabbing on riot and TKT's part but there are some pretty cool krakers and rioteers lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This will be a long lasting war mates so we might as well get comfy everyone on the externals is cocky ;). And tbh i dont see why People here give riot! And kraken so much hate i know it was somewhat of of a mutual backstabbing on riot and TKT's part but there are some pretty cool krakers and rioteers lol

You seem cool too!

22231%20-%20hugs%20meme%20rarity%20this_seems_legit%20zalgo.jpg

DeletedUser

Dead tribe is dead. There are maybe 3 players still showing some fight, and may be worthy of consideration to be recruited, the rest are just food.

DeletedUser

War stats

Side 1:
Tribes: Kraken, ______, Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT, TKH

Timeframe: 20/06/2012 00:00:00 to 30/06/2012 11:46:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 326
Side 2: 134
Difference: 192

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,964,221
Side 2: 1,216,254
Difference: 1,747,967

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: Riot!
Side 2:
Tribes: TKT, TKH

Timeframe: 20/06/2012 00:00:00 to 30/06/2012 11:46:11

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 187
Side 2: 84
Difference: 103

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,752,172
Side 2: 757,553
Difference: 994,619

chart

DeletedUser

And the pony knights are now family-less...

The Knights Hospitaller (disbanded)

Congratulation to the frying pans and associates.

The condition of the Templars are not much good either...

DeletedUser

Congratulations Guys,

The templars are now slowly falling down.

DeletedUser104736

The Knights have approached the issue through mass recruitment. A most interesting tactic at this stage of the game.

DeletedUser

It has been an interesting war. Even just on the Kraken side. Congrats to our associates.

DeletedUser

Depends if you're cute or not, but I doubt. The most handsome are in my tribe already. Can hardly split my time for those.

thats strange i dont recall being invited into your tribe xD

i do however like those defense nukes and demand an apology regarding why i wasnt invited into your tribe full of sexy sexy peoples :D

DeletedUser

haters gonna hate xD
i like to think cuz it's cuz i wasnt in the area

It's those cursed member limits. I could only give out so many invites and by the time we started kicking people who didn't make the cut, I only had sad people asking for invites or making themselves noticeable. Still do. We need more attractive people around here.

DeletedUser

It's those cursed member limits. I could only give out so many invites and by the time we started kicking people who didn't make the cut, I only had sad people asking for invites or making themselves noticeable. Still do. We need more attractive people around here.

im waiting for a new world :D

DeletedUser

what are you? a gia....Riot!? sight please god tell me when their in riot they will drop it

well when i was playing this world start up i suppose i was in gians area when they were like idk 100k points
I got quote un quote "Gangbanged" by some noob tribe. I restarted after i catapulted one of there villages to crap
That being said im in neither riot nor giants

DeletedUser

well when i was playing this world start up i suppose i was in gians area when they were like idk 100k points
I got quote un quote "Gangbanged" by some noob tribe. I restarted after i catapulted one of there villages to crap
That being said im in neither riot nor giants

So, you are the one which got away.... lol.