FTR vs most others

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I love the part about not going to war unless they're sure they can win.

Of course, blindly hoping our (FTR) allies won't join us is probably a good course of action when deciding if you can win.

DeletedUser

The interesting info however is that the T.F.A member that has started the war is frequently sitting Hatred accounts and even posts on the Hatred board.
I don't believe this part here 1 bit, who's that TFA member? :icon_confused:

Lukie

Musch has all but told who the TFA member is with his post. It can't possibly be that hard to figure out. :)

DeletedUser

Musch has all but told who the TFA member is with his post. It can't possibly be that hard to figure out. :)

Some people need to be told in a more direct way. I think alot of FTR members knew right off the hop who it was, when it happened(the attacks that is). I know I did. Those Hatred players are crafty, but I think they might underistimate what others really know about them.

DeletedUser222

OH MY GOD!!!! THIS IS A GAME?!?!?!?!?

I BETTER TAKE THAT SPEAR OUT OF MY SON'S HAND!!!!!!
Hahaha.

Just when I thought I got somewhere in life, this dude comes along and tells me it's a game :icon_sad:

For that matter, life is a game too.
And everybody dies, huzzah!

DeletedUser

I've been playing since maybe august, or late july or so...

Even at that span of time, Tribal Wars becomes a part of you...

Lukie

Some people need to be told in a more direct way. I think alot of FTR members knew right off the hop who it was, when it happened(the attacks that is). I know I did. Those Hatred players are crafty, but I think they might underistimate what others really know about them.
Couldn't be more true.

DeletedUser

I love the part about not going to war unless they're sure they can win.

Of course, blindly hoping our (FTR) allies won't join us is probably a good course of action when deciding if you can win.

omg a serious post

Lukie

Proposal:

Make the URL to these forums flopturnriver.tribalwars.net.

amirite?

Status
Not open for further replies.