FTR vs most others

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

always.
ForumWhoresAreUs

Let's not emulate a certain other tribe. Back to the serious business of propaganda. Let's see. Oh yeah. T.f.a sucks and will die. Hatred sucks and will die. Ptt sucks and will die. Hmm who's left. Oh yeah Aos sucks and will die. Think I forgot a few minor enemies there but you too will die!:ram:

DeletedUser

Let's not emulate a certain other tribe. Back to the serious business of propaganda. Let's see. Oh yeah. T.f.a sucks and will die. Hatred sucks and will die. Ptt sucks and will die. Hmm who's left. Oh yeah Aos sucks and will die. Think I forgot a few minor enemies there but you too will die!:ram:

Why cant we be friends?

DeletedUser

Dont forget BigRed

DeletedUser

Proposal:

Make the URL to these forums flopturnriver.tribalwars.net.

amirite?
Maybe more like.. flopturnriver.tribalwars.net/community/ ?..

That's the kind of content we want here!

DeletedUser

My PP SN wasn't FTRCommuneWarrior for nothing!!!!

I want the dancing banana on the TW forums, wtf.

DeletedUser1185

My PP SN wasn't FTRCommuneWarrior for nothing!!!!

I want the dancing banana on the TW forums, wtf.

banana.gif
banana.gif

Lukie

Lol, me and bigred are in IRC together (no jokes on this, please) talking about the awesomeness of the FTR commune. Speaking of awesomeness, my thread made it down to page 2 for the first time in history......... and I didn't even have the desire to bump it back up with a worthless post. Somebody else post something good in there so I don't have to shamelessly bump my own thread for the thousandth or so time.

DeletedUser137

if your thread is dead, leave it.

my thread (this one) is still going although it looks like the spammers have picked it to shreads with quotes and 1 liners.

havent heard any real info for a few days.

DeletedUser

I am closing the thread as there are too much offtopics in it. If you need to continue this discussion start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.