Fubar

DeletedUser

I called my turtle "lunch" once,
It didn't like it :(
Anyway, we might as well talk about ponies,
Because we aren't really talking about TW any more,
please lets talk about ponies :)

DeletedUser101209

My little sister named them lol That reminds me i need to feed them........

I never claimed to be a good turtle owner, But i try.

DeletedUser

Dbradford on 25.01. at 00:09
What are you doing bro,,,,,, After all i have done for you ?? Really? after all the times i helped you....... I cant believe you would screw me like this, I mean its not the first time but everyone else i expected them to act like that.

Kick jen and i will maybe let you come back, This isnt funny you know we have a past and i trust her about as far as i can throw her. You have any idea what she said and did to me in the past? Bro your making a bad choice.

This is the only time i will ask you, I know we argue and fight alot on skype but seriously how can i trust you anymore? when you have my WORST enemy in your account.

What did you think im gonna take that well when you tell me this kinda stuff on skype then block me ? How do you expect me to react to that news.....

Really bro i know you hate me and i hate you but lets try to work this out as we both have better things to do.

Send this to anyone and your done, Kick jen off within 2 days and we wont kill you or let you die to others.

Ayliyas on 25.01. at 00:18
I didn't want you to find out this way, I was desperate for a co-player and Jen fit the timezone and the level of skill I required. She isn't a bad player, maybe a bad leader if Temp was anything to go by.

I'm probably the most hated person in W55 even by my former tribesmates i'm assuming since they have chosen to desert me like that. Funny though, you repeatedly said the external forums are full of rubbish but it seems the claims stating INNOV recruit anybody appear to be true haha picking up the whole of Fubar... who next, Here? TIR? Thankfully there is a member limit of 75.

It's been a pleasure Dan. Attack me if you wish but do expect retaliation if that is what you have chosen.

Dbradford on 25.01. at 00:28
LOL ever wonder why your the most hated person? Your tribe left you because you have a bad attitude.

I have ALWAYS asked first before recruiting someone in your area you couldn't show me the same respect? What do you expect? You know all the stuff me and jen went through in the Fray innov/ Temp war. You didnt bother to ask because you know i wouldn't like it, Do you really think i wouldn't find out sooner or later? Do you think im that stupid?

Honestly bro your done dont talk to me anymore dont ask to return your days are numbered, Atleast when panamax betrayed me he tried to openly overthrow me and with 13 to my face.

You didnt even have the guts to do that, It took several convos and many many lies until you man up and told me the truth....

Dont talk to me anymore W55 dosent need people like you or your new GF anymore.

Ayliyas on 25.01. at 00:39
I couldn't show you the same respect? When did we ever recruit in your area? You even took in a few of our guys, most notably Mr Dean Jewell (kinda glad you did though, he's such a bad player LOL inheriting a 4m account thinking he's the boss)

Are you sure panamax betrayed you? Interesting how you overthrow 13 and then panamax... suggests to me you and your boyfriend Tom are incredibly power hungry.

As Malcom X put it.. " Truth is on the side of the oppressed ".

Have fun getting your asses kicked by lulz. They've already won this world, although it's a matter of a couple of years before they finish nobling you simply because of the rate at which you recruit new players.

Dbradford on 25.01. at 00:49
Me power hungry LOL Everyone knows im only in the place i am because i get things done and show people respect unlike you.

Dean is a great player and a good friend, Its really stupid for you to bring my friends into this because your mad at me.

Anyways nice low blows good thing i will never and dont care what you think.

In a few weeks i will still be here with my friends and you'll be killed by one of your many enemies.

Ayliyas on 25.01. at 00:53
We'll see.

I still have friends, not everybody has lost complete faith in me. Some of which you have rather helpfully recruited into your tribe.

Dbradford on 25.01. at 00:55
Dont think so, Thats why they ditched you. What part of the the first response when i asked you to not talk to me anymore didnt you understand?

Do i really need to block you?

Ayliyas on 25.01. at 00:57
Needs/wants are two very different things.

Do you need to? No. Want to? Yes. Should you? Yes as I'll probably cause you to go over the edge :D

Dbradford on 25.01. at 01:18
Innov Ay has crossed the line as you all know, Hes done. We will Op him in the next 1-2 weeks when players are ready, After taking the barbs and Munts Op. Im 90% sure AY will quit as what iv been told from others, Hes not stupid enough to think he can put up a fight and will maybe delete. He was talking about quiting the other day so we will see if he deletes for easy caps.

Also please refrain from contact with Ay, Questions feel free to mail me.

-Dan

This message has been forwarded by -

Wish you knew[/url] on 25.01. at 01:23
-Thank innov people... Keep it coming. Hey Are you scared of war? Lol.

This message has been forwarded by Yourmomma, yup she narced.

Drag

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101209

Looked like a fake mail to me, Based on the fact that my grammar is not that good. Ay is my friend everyone knows we walk on the beach and share ice cream and stuff like that.

When Ay cant sleep at night he calls me and i read him a story, Also he has a hamster he named after me.

DeletedUser

yuppie

Well i fmoward the real thing to anyone igm me for it.

DeletedUser

hilarious, nice pnp. i like how everything goes back to jen. jen this, jen that blah blah jen.
very sweet, almost as sweet as a turtle called penny. i really do still think a turtle called noir is the sweetest though :icon_wink: