Fubar

.dan.101

that is very terrible propaganda if ive seen it.

Got anything to counter it? Nope?

Thought not.

Can't be terrible if it's the best there. ollie.'s comment wasn't 'propaganda' anyway, but I'll let you off.

DeletedUser

Got anything to counter it? Nope?

Thought not.

Can't be terrible if it's the best there. ollie.'s comment wasn't 'propaganda' anyway, but I'll let you off.

i just dont care to counter it. your on your high horse and i really could care less to knock your fat ass off. :icon_rolleyes: bite me

.dan.101

i just dont care to counter it. your on your high horse and i really could care less to knock your fat ass off. :icon_rolleyes: bite me

You don't care, or can't?

Stop being so precious.

DeletedUser

You don't care, or can't?

Stop being so precious.

:icon_rolleyes:

im guessing your calling me gross as that word means mostly nice things like beloved and something thats worth a lot or highly esteemed...:icon_wink:

i don't care :lol: im sure everyone that knows me knows that im very vocal about how i feel. so saying i "can't" is an insult and also makes you look like a fool.

i know you all love me lol im just pointing out that that was propaganda or an insult. to my knowledge insulting people is against the rules and he should be infracted for it as should you and myself. :lol: bite me boy you have nothing.

DeletedUser

i think he was aiming for precocious but missed his sarcasm target, but its ok we forgive him that too

noir breeze.....i wont make crass comments in response to that, ill just let it blow over me

DeletedUser

i think he was aiming for precocious but missed his sarcasm target, but its ok we forgive him that too

noir breeze.....i wont make crass comments in response to that, ill just let it blow over me

well put tom. good luck.

DeletedUser

Just wou dering since game is about fighting dose anyone have a axe or lc they can back up there claima with, or has this become the competiton of the dwarf comparing his manhood to the orger? so the question is who is the orger in who the dwarf?

DeletedUser

Just wou dering since game is about fighting dose anyone have a axe or lc they can back up there claima with, or has this become the competiton of the dwarf comparing his manhood to the orger? so the question is who is the orger in who the dwarf?

well little fella, you seem to be losing villas pretty quickly im guessing you are the one with the flat head and the hairy wife

DeletedUser

Well whem the last time you fought someone wirh more or equal pts?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4587

well little fella, you seem to be losing villas pretty quickly im guessing you are the one with the flat head and the hairy wife

Nobling a guy who's fighting alone isn't really much of an accomplishment, but I guess INNOV has to take any victory they can, since they're few and far between.

.dan.101

:icon_rolleyes:

im guessing your calling me gross as that word means mostly nice things like beloved and something thats worth a lot or highly esteemed...:icon_wink:

i don't care :lol: im sure everyone that knows me knows that im very vocal about how i feel. so saying i "can't" is an insult and also makes you look like a fool.

i know you all love me lol im just pointing out that that was propaganda or an insult. to my knowledge insulting people is against the rules and he should be infracted for it as should you and myself. :lol: bite me boy you have nothing.

Yeah. Gross. That'll do. You gross, person.

But, no, you 'can't' is the truth. INNOV's motto, 'we can't', innit?

DeletedUser

i really like this bit

obviously u know he's gonna need it :icon_wink:

Ty. Ill share reports soon... Lol it pretty even losest in win. They have not attacked my main clusters just my futher out villl.

But is it not funny they still have the samenleaderahip in fubar? A tribe full of unloyal leaders.

DeletedUser

dont tell him that, he will have no more propaganda to post and ollie you sound butthurt are you upset a little indian guy rolled you in pm ?

DeletedUser

i really like this bit

obviously u know he's gonna need it :icon_wink:

i don't play this world so i really don't care weather he needs it. tom is my old duke and im not bitter to him so ill wish him luck as any old friend would.

DeletedUser101209

hey spaceguy can u hunt up some info for me plz 0.o

i been trying to locate a list of bradfords offensive vills but it seems he only attacks his own ex tribe mates. usually u can get stuff like that from ur enemy. bradford..well that's a different matter, maybe he's not quite sure he has an enemy beside ex tribemates :icon_redface:

can u find out for me if he is abit like pacmon plz? could he be a turtle? is that why he is so quiet?

btw if anyone has any bradford attack reports can u forward to me, thanks in advance, i would like to see how he is being made famous.

i appreciate the help!

I was trained by pacmon fyi, Why do you look into others business so much and not your own? Do you wanna know everything about me?

Im 26
i love sports
i have 2 pet turtles and 2 dogs ( Turtles named penny, Seaweed. Dogs named Benny and Charlie. )
i have been to college 2 times ( And im still underemployed :( )
In TW i sit around and do nothing all day and troll people and yell at my tribe all day, Because im a ruthless dictator like that ( Much like the former ruler of libya )
I only attack barbs and inactive people or people with one village ( unless its over 500 Pts then i stay away )
The second i get attacks i pretend i have stuff to do in real life and sit someone untill its over
I once tried to snipe a 5 min noble train and failed :(
Im a turtle trained by pokemon himself i only have 1 offensive village if you want i will mail you and tell you if you really want to know (want to send me resources i assume :) ) it makes it hard to grow with one offensive village thats why i noble barbs all day long and troll people

Also i am currently thinking of upgrading to 2 offensive villages to double my production and increase productivity by 50%

Not sure however i'll be taking a few months to think about it so i dont make a mistake.

So yeah im pretty much useless and a waste of internets and dont do anything ever, Anymore questions?

So why is it you dont mind your own business? are you bored? if so you should check out peopleofwalmart its pretty funny

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dont tell him that, he will have no more propaganda to post and ollie you sound butthurt are you upset a little indian guy rolled you in pm ?

i really don't get what ur asking or telling me t0m. i get this bit
ollie you sound butthurt
i read that and thought "meh! did he forget i am a woman" "meh doesnt really matter, i get the gist of what he means by that" sore butt and all.
but i dont know this slang,
rolled you in pm
. what does that mean? is it slang or not :icon_confused:

So why is it you dont mind your own business?
bradford, i am playing a game called tribal wars. u should try it sometime, u'll know my business and how it ALL relates to the game.

T0m, i envision INNOV to be like a sneaky/sleezy snake that we have by the tail. ur withering and thrashing around cos u know deep down ur gonna be staked out over a fire tonight, cooking with A-4lz! singing campfire songs and laughing at fart jokes.

the fart jokes will be inspired by the knowledge, (what we are cooking is full of hot air).

not everyone has to be too concerned over that picture though, we have selective tastes and not all will get considered a must on the menu. i am sure "must eat followed by desert" know who they are. -.-

and don't worry about Ayliyas being alone, it's only an acct. now days u never know where a player may end up. we could ask lord du to finally open that thread of his about Fray players business. a friend just got invited to co play on this world, thats what i like about w55, offers are everywhere :lol: