Fun and the start of addiction

DeletedUser

I must admit some of the best entertainment comes from family tribes. When I first started i joined said families cause they provided the most amusement. And they still do till this day even though I don't play anymore sadly. I do like their CoA though. Familiar as the concept is though with the whole bird that never dies theme.

Kingofkhans

#A-A# family tribe is worth a mention. Friggin 150 members in the tightest cluster you'll ever see.

DeletedUser1082

47fbb0d6c2423463f64217bd79c5c801.png

Bring it nublets!

DeletedUser93408

They wont grow with that tight cluster they have.

-Mathew

DeletedUser

That is quite possibly the tightest cluster I've seen in this stage of the game. There's no way they'll be able to grow.

DeletedUser96310

47fbb0d6c2423463f64217bd79c5c801.png

Bring it nublets!

Malreaux... add their CoA if they have one please... maybe after we identify all the family tribes we can have a poll, which has the best chance, or something of the likes.

DeletedUser

Did I ever say what a great idea this thread was?

#A-A# COA:
[spoil]
user_image.php
[/spoil]

None of it's brothers have one, they clearly don't play with premium. :/

DeletedUser96310

lol, as congested as the AA is in the CoA... wow... has to be more food in the AA then on the map.. I mean holy mackerel, that defines starvation.

and.. side note,
as the Family's are presented I'll continue saving a .png of their map and updating the first post as well. :)

To the family's, we're here sending you love. Enjoy it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1082

Amongst their leaders begging me to stop, I have come to the conclusion that they aren't one family, they're just three tribes who said they wanted to be a family and changed their names.
I mailed each of their dukes as listed in the profile, and all three said they were in charge of the entire trio of tribes, along with one of them agreeing to stack my villages at the same time another all but declared war :lol:

DeletedUser96310

lol... now that is family tribe communication... did you accept the stacking?

DeletedUser

I don't see any problem with family tribes, they are a good way to protect newer players. While not being able to noble that well it's not like a new player would noble anything but a barb anyway... If you're not good it's just straight up best to stay in a tight cluster where you can't be nobled