(Fun Thread) Cat connection

DeletedUser

I have responded to every question you have sent me

You on the other hand, have never supplied a single valid argument showing that this thread is anything other than spam.

Until you show that this thread is valid for a P&P section its not going back there. Continuing to bump this thread is just going to get it deleted entirely.

First of all, I thought I had several valid arguments. Second of all, why on earth would it get deleted for me going off topic on it when it's in the Off Topic section? This thread was derailed from the original pics and PnP by Off topicers, and you threaten me with deletion of the thread? That doesn't sound right at all. Seems to me you're getting a bit personal over this.

DeletedUser

First of all, I thought I had several valid arguments. Second of all, why on earth would it get deleted for me going off topic on it when it's in the Off Topic section? This thread was derailed from the original pics and PnP by Off topicers, and you threaten me with deletion of the thread? That doesn't sound right at all. Seems to me you're getting a bit personal over this.

I suggest you shut up.

Spank86

I think you're missing the subtle distinction between a thread which is off the topic of TW and a post which is off the topic of the thread.

Its difficult, maybe you could get mummy to explain?

DeletedUser605

Bring this back to w5

This thread was reopened because I asked Hightower to reopen it.

This thread has a topic and if you (or anyone else) continuously bumps it with posts that do not relate to the initial topic, I'll close it myself and it'll not reopen.

Now back to your regularly schedualed thread :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I have responded to every question you have sent me

You on the other hand, have never supplied a single valid argument showing that this thread is anything other than spam.

Until you show that this thread is valid for a P&P section its not going back there. Continuing to bump this thread is just going to get it deleted entirely.

The thread in itself IS PnP... for one of the top tribes, the longest-running #1 tribe of W5, PKs. Cats have alway s basically been their mascot, and this thread was basically used by them as PnP for a LONG time. Just look at half their tribes' village names, several are called Kittens! or something similar. By moving this to off-topic, you're basically saying that any tribe that makes a thread about having a tribe mascot is off-topic.

Anyways, not sure if this has been posted or not, I didn't see it anywhere-
edumacation.jpg

(maybe the mods should 'learn themselves a book' so they can see how this thread actually IS relevant to W5 PnP, and can bring it back :))

And yes this post relates to the initial topic, so ya can't close the thread because of it :)

DeletedUser23324

so I'm assuming this can be closed now?
Since we aren't going to stop bumping it?

This topic has been moved 3 times before and on apeal each time retrieved back to w5. Hence i will continue to protest.

Bring this back to w5 please.

1191862800-1677HEILKITTY_b.jpg