Fun tribe recruiting

DeletedUser

Hey the tribe Potatoes is recruiting so if u wanna join feel free to message me in game and ill invite u if you are a newer member of tribal wars we are happy to help out we have Experienced players who can help u become the best player in your area and if someones attacking you we would be happy to help out with troops or anything else you need so feel free to contact me on this or in game thx

DeletedUser

what k do you need to be in, just found myself tribeless this morning without any warning of any kind, i'm in k49 if you needed to know. and let me know either way if it is a yes or a no. but please consider me, i'm lonley, all alone, and it's spooky, lol. did i mention this is the SECOND time this happened to me on this world? no, well it is and it's crazy. thanks for your time. truce

DeletedUser

hey, idk about all this "k" shit, but if you want i will join your tribe, i may be new but i will become a valuable asset to your tribe. already i have conenections to other strong tribes, so if you take me in then we could have some inter-tribe alliances.