Fun!!!

ihaveno name

Well, with the 500 member lint, mass recruitment, barbs growing upto 1.5K and high supplying barbarians, it is a noobs paridise.

DeletedUser

Well, with the 500 member lint, mass recruitment, barbs growing upto 1.5K and high supplying barbarians, it is a noobs paridise.

Yes but that should make it easy for the people that know what there doing to grow huge.

DeletedUser

Yeah my tribe is doing it's best to keep them out of the tribe.

DeletedUser

I think it will be interesting to see in a couple of months. See if the world will be dominated by a 500 member tribe, or a 60 member tribe, or something along those lines anyway. Either way, this is going to be fun :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

I happen to think that there will prbly be a family tribe with two tribe's having only 80 or 100 members each.

DeletedUser

Yea, not so sure how the fun the 500 caps gonna be, i've never been in a world with more then 100 for the member cap.

DeletedUser

The main thing will be seeing how tribes expand, with 500 members it will be interesting to see if tribes try to recruit exclusively in one K or if they try to expand through recruitment as well as nobling.

DeletedUser

well if the duke is exp....."CHESS"....they will have a 50-80 member limit in each k, i was messing around on the twstats maps and some tribes look soooooo funny, they have 2/3 members in each 9*9!! lmao

DeletedUser

The first month should be interesting, we'll see whos LEGITimate

DeletedUser55663

Imo.... at one time you are a newb... but n00bs are forever :icon_razz: