Funniest EVER in-game mail

DeletedUser

I've seen mails that are similar, forward to this person, find a picture of that, etc. But certainly none that have gone on for this long or were this funny (the jackalope?). Truly epic, Hate. deserves a pat on the back for this type of coordination.

DeletedUser

Well at least yall considered him for recruitment. Cause all that effort he put into it.......

DeletedUser

I tried. I sat him.

Troops = Fail.

Thats the thing man, the fact that he fell for such kind of a joke proved that he was a new player and was oblivious to stuff like this being played all over TW and I knew it would be impossible AND unwise to recruit him. But you guys had enough fun during the first stages already, WHY take it SOO damn far and screw him over like this?
I really feel bad for the guy now..

Least you can do is offer than guy Hate.'s personal protection and make sure no1 touches him... train him up even maybe?

Idk, do what you want but i stand by the fact that you guys took it too damn far here...

DeletedUser22924

LMFAO, this is the most epic thing i have read(stopped half way though)

i feel sad for the guy though, i think he should join u guys, i would have stopped at the very beginning.

Last edited:

chivalrous knight

I didn't get the answer why 2 of the horse's leg travel 1 mile further... did answer provided in this thread before??

Is it that the front 2 legs of the horse will naturally stop ahead of the back 2 legs?? so that the front legs will always be a mile ahead??

DeletedUser2119

no because the outside legs have to travel farther than the inside legs :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Funniest IGM I've read in a while. Shame he didn't get in.

DeletedUser

You can always make him his own tribe; like the Hate. kennel where all the pets go before they are house trained.

That was another classic Hate. great.

But this was just about as funny>

Agreed with koor. Plus harlos, do you realize how much tension you caused him in his current tribe because you posted this on public?

Do you realize how much you HURT him inside because now he realizes that he did ALL this for NOTHING at all?

Its sad how you can find amusement in sick jokes like this. If you DID take this seriously, you wudnt post it on public and instead you'd have a good laugh about it in your internal forums which I say is ok, but going public was taking it TOO far and proves that this was a PURE joke. Nothing else to it.