Funniest EVER in-game mail

DeletedUser

I can't beleive i actually read that whole, but it was very entertaining. I can't beleive that guy didn't realize you'll were screwing with him. I loved the bit about "find a picture of a seal and forward it to_____" So random and so awesome.

DeletedUser

I kinda feel sorry for this guy. With the public humiliation and the whole time he thought he was doing something worthwhile and all...

DeletedUser

Agreed with koor. Plus harlos, do you realize how much tension you caused him in his current tribe because you posted this on public?

Do you realize how much you HURT him inside because now he realizes that he did ALL this for NOTHING at all?

Its sad how you can find amusement in sick jokes like this. If you DID take this seriously, you wudnt post it on public and instead you'd have a good laugh about it in your internal forums which I say is ok, but going public was taking it TOO far and proves that this was a PURE joke. Nothing else to it.

That was an epic win. EQ was the only one identified in the mail besides harlos (you go girl). I think you just hate Hate. that you cant understand why people hate hating Hate.

DeletedUser

Thanks guys, so yes I read the forums I know this wasn't getting anywhere but I must agree that is pretty funny but come on that took me like days.so if that's how you respect people who have gave you a great laugh your not going to get anyone else getting into your tribe. Goranov. Thanks for wasting my time but it was pretty funny.

DeletedUser

Goranov <3

Thank you for hanging in there for DAYS! I think Harlos has to invite you now...your commitment is quality ;)

DeletedUser

Thanks huntress lol I must say I knew something was going on but I was commited ;)

DeletedUser

It was about 4 days and have now been dissmissed from my friends tribe I joined.

DeletedUser

4 days? Wow

I commend you on your self control. I was expecting something much more...childish. +rep :D

DeletedUser

You missed alot out...where the last task is to talk to someone dirty... And all the bits where I am like this has nothing to do with tribal wars... Anyway hope you had your laughs.

DeletedUser

Yeah okay, pretty sure no-one cares now.

Btw who made your sig? They didn't even cut out the render properly >.>

DeletedUser

I've had a good chuckle...

When noob tribes withdraw my invite after I respond to their inquiry with the following message..

I went to jone yor famli tribe! Can I plese get an invite to yor famli tribe. I wold relly much like that if you can do the for me. I have mush experance in other famli tribes in these game.
Thank U
Angus

You'd be surprised how fast your invite que clears!:lol:

DeletedUser

You missed alot out...where the last task is to talk to someone dirty... And all the bits where I am like this has nothing to do with tribal wars... Anyway hope you had your laughs.

hey you got to talk TEH SMECHSY with Celtic Mist ..... don't act so hard done by :icon_neutral:

Ponds186

Looking for something unique and original..I am tired of reading these multi part questionnaires, cookies, muffins and stuff like that. These have become kind of routine in all worlds..And oh i missed the restart mails too :icon_neutral:

Some parts were good. A few of the riddles were genuinely good though

Last edited:

DeletedUser

LOL I LIKE THE PRESENTATION ON DUNNO WHAT CRAP PART. And the part where indians pray. Rascist!

DeletedUser

Goranov, I can't believe you didn't do the best and funnest part of this whole thing. :lol:

DeletedUser

I've had a good chuckle...

When noob tribes withdraw my invite after I respond to their inquiry with the following message..

You'd be surprised how fast your invite que clears!:lol:

Why havent you moved yet! Angus? :icon_confused: