Funniest Mails EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

swordalchemist

like i said...i might look young but i m actually 20 and in my university.....

DeletedUser

Sword, just stop responding to them, Bigrooster is just trolling ;) and you dont have to prove yourself to any of them

DeletedUser91430

big rooster i think you need to get your dirty feathers checked by a shrink or i might just pluck them off tw.

DeletedUser91430

and guys seriously finish off replying these as i have already submitted 6 tickets so now its just a matter of time before..........hehe.

DeletedUser91430

and even if you think in your dreams that you can destroy even 10 of mine troops then i will soon enter your dreams and burn them down .!!

DeletedUser91430

hehe

and plz ask [player]Ladylinx[/player] what is the use of a tribe when you have so many pa's :swordsman:

DeletedUser91430

dont start jumping up and down like a frog , i will definitely send them sometime in the future. your death is written by my sword!!

DeletedUser

Bigrooster5... you do what for a living?

URL]

lol it all makes sense now

Hrst, dont even bother responding to him, he is obviously in his own little world

DeletedUser91430

my god amp. did you see the picture rooster has put up for his academy tribe 500acd ... its relatiively similiar to the one you have given above. lol..

DeletedUser

No I have not, figures though

trollin.jpg

Why arent my image bb codes working?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91430

hey and rooster give my regards to satan as i will be destroying a rather large no. of his friends...... and i would be needing his blessings for that.

frogs can jump

DeletedUser

I just cant wait until the mods drop by, this has got to be one of the biggest flame fests :D

swordalchemist

I told myself i wouldn't bother with you anymore seeing i totally wiped the floor with you countless times....but hey u asked for it...

And another of the psycho's personalities emerges..........you think your man enough to take me out bring it sunshine

man enough? sunshine

Oh please you think reporting me is going to save you think again little boy your going down.

little boy

Sorry sonny boy too complicated for your 16 yr old mind to comprehend

sonny boy wrong spelling by the way....

also you have used the expression...you are cute on many other occasions...

from all your previous posts...i have come to the conclusion tht you must be g*y.....if not...no normal human (man:refer above for info) would use these words when talking to a fellow boy/man...its just proves u have a sick and tormented mind...and must be dreaming of doing a little boy...:icon_eek:.....which by the way is sick beyond imagination and should be punishable by death....and i will ignore ur other post...which just proves tht you must be Illiterate because no educated being would post such profanity in the public forums were many youngs kids come as well....

and i would have liked to use the profanity: kiss my backside u retard....but i must refrain from doing so because u may end up doing other things while kissing my backside...which by the way i won't let you do....cuz i know u have already dreamt about it...as this will bring pleasure to someone whose a g*y B*st**d such as yourself....

You have officially left the crust and been dug into the core....congrats for being the rudest....lamest...se*ual offender in tw....

note:retard is not a bad word..its a person whose mentally challenged/handicapped...for example you....:icon_cool:

se*ual is not a bad word either...it refers to ones gender...which you seemed to be confused about your own one...:icon_eek:

Last edited:

swordalchemist

is tht a new word you have learned...you seemed to be using tht quite often....learning is a good thing but please learn something...a little more....how should i put it so tht ur brain can comprehend....subtle...(if u stil don't know the meaning then please refer to Press it for meaning)

Last edited:

DeletedUser91430

noob is the only word that comes to my mind....:icon_biggrin:

Bigrooster5 on 27.06. at 20:39
first off let me introduce myself I am Big Rooster Head Duke of the tribe [ally]500[/ally] . Second do you know these people [player]hrst [/player] and [player]ampatriot[/player] ? Third did you or your dukes authorize this as a plan to get new alliances

Alright, you will need to answer these correctly.

1. How long have you played TW?

2. What is 12-6 cloud?

3. Do you have any pictures of your mom you could send me?
4. What are FROGS?

5. Where will this mail end up?

6. Who am I?

7. What is 70-1?

8. What does your mom like to do?

9. Do you like men?

10. Do you like frogs?

I'm assuming that this is some sick stupid joke at my tribes expense.

We would seriously like to discuss an alliance with your tribe through traditional routes of diplomacy not through children playing games

Thank you
Big Rooster
Head Duke
[ally]500[/ally]

ThompsonsTotti on 27.06. at 20:49
1. A lot longer than you and longer enough to know that this is ment to be a stupid way to put something in the funny in-game mails on the PnP :D

2. 6 cloud are you stupid?

3. Yes check just search Filthy Sl*t on google ;)

4. Frogs are kinda like camels yeah?

5. On the PnP please post it though because i cannot be bothered.

6. A fool! and i pitty the fool!

7. Me and your mums favourite position ;) P.S she loves it!

8. Depends how much you pay her...

9. They have thier uses...

10. If i know exactly what they were possibly...

Busted but i supose it was worth a try :)

TT

Bigrooster5 on 27.06. at 21:02
Figures some little kids game.... Next time tell your members not to send garbage like this to tribe diplomats and dukes..... If you would like to seriously discuss an alliance between our tribes we would be happy to have that discussion with you. I had at one time an NAP through Muffassa but seeing as he has moved to 3dx I'm assuming that the NAP is out the window.

ThompsonsTotti on 27.06. at 21:34
Well Do you have a presence in the SW near K82,83?? i dont want to seem harsh but i am here to play tribal wars not tribal hugs, i dont want to make alliances to the top but you dont have to worry the NAP will be upheld.

TT

Bigrooster5 on 27.06. at 21:38
ok fair enough. And I totally understand where your coming from. Thanks for your time

Rooster

ThompsonsTotti on 27.06. at 21:42
No worries, if you make a move south or circomstances change i would be glad to try and negotiate something with your tribe.

TT

DeletedUser67615

Well..... that was a enlightening read. I guess.
So i'll review this like i guess it was meant to be reviewed, but in the end i read everything, but the mails so i'll do the thread as a whole.

1. Keep the flaming fresh if you would. Not as good as a read as i hoped.
2. BigRooster, is it really worth showing your face around here anymore? What are you trying to achieve?
3. Don't try to flame me either. I won't read it to weeks later. (most likely)

And finally keep the forums alive ;)

DeletedUser

Ok i see you guys accusing Bigrooster of trolling. This is just bs since you THREE are trolling aswell (sword hrst and ampatriot) And not only that.. i kinda hope that you will attack Bigrooster, since he is the only one under my protection... i will definatly help him.

and i am quite sure he wont get banned. You can always try again later tho, now do stop trolling and try to stop your tribes execution. And stop whining about grammer and spelling, You guys act all proud with the no insulting because there are children of 13 years old, do you even realise that there are children of 13 from countries that dont speak english as a mother languege? Are you discriminating against them...? They also make mistakes and they cant help it.

Bigfeet15

Greetings everyone seems like some of you guys don't know proper boundaries of what is acceptable and what is not on the forums. IT is UNACCEPTABLE to curse on the forums bash people excessively and insult for anything non-related to the game. therefor this thread is being locked and i will start going through this and handing out infractions for unacceptable posts. I hope everyone has a nice day and before you post in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.