Funny Attacks And Defences

DeletedUser

yea thats a classic...... i got one of my own... not quite as funny but its kinda something i do for entertainment purposes only when im waiting for a building or an attack to go thru or such.

ok, heres the deal..... i made a village for my wife, mind you she is not really into the game, the closest i could get her to the tribe was like 10 continents away. i knew she didnt stand a chance.

so i loaded her village up withh about 350 spears, 200 swords and a level 9 wall, then just stopped to see what would happen.

finally someone tried to farm it,it is only like 350 points or so. they sent a farming party consisting of about 250 lt. calv. they lost them, but only left me like 10 or so spears. i even waited a day or so to give them a chance to finish it.....now mind you, that this attacker was over 3,000 points. i waited over 2 days before rebuilding the troops to give him a chance to finish it off...nothing. i rebuilt the troops to the original number then waited agian.
finally, two days later, apparently the guy went to one of his allies(couldnt go to his tribemates for help i guess). somebody else from an alley of the first person tried..lost all his troops...by this time i decided to change the name of the ville to THE PURPLE PEOPLE EATER.
after two more days, another attack from the first tribe finally sent an adequate raid to take out the troops.....after this i named the ville "ABOUT DAMN TIME"

like i said this might not be that funny but its just what i amuse myself with while im waiting on building que or attacks to go thru. oh yea... all the attackers was over 3,ooo points and had to try 3 times to clear out a vile with only 500 support troops and a level 9 wall...pathetic!!!!

p.s. and whats really funny and shows these guys are about a dumb as a bag of bricks.........ther is a barb village just 9 minutes to the northeast that has 13 k of each resource and no wall!!!!!!!
and none of them has attacked it yet, lmao!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are some good ones. I have no idea how they got stuck in MAGI though. Must be first worlders who never saw a better tribe.

DeletedUser

xmach2.jpg

DeletedUser

who, aside from xmach, would send 15k def troops and 2 nobles in one attack? lol

DeletedUser

I don't think NERD want more tribes trying to take them down... maybe misjudgement? many different things could of happened mail him :p