Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

DeletedUser

how is that funny? you are boasting for killing those troops that you know are from 5 different villas, which means rebuilding them won't take any time at all. I give credit where it's earned, but you don't get any for killing the troops, and you most definitely don't get any for being funny :icon_neutral:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

that hurt him more than me :icon_neutral:

it will take me much less time to rebuild that D than it will for him to rebuild that O :icon_wink:

edit: not to mention, he needs that O more than I need that D as he's on the frontline and I'm not ...

DeletedUser

that hurt him more than me :icon_neutral:

it will take me much less time to rebuild that D than it will for him to rebuild that O :icon_wink:

edit: not to mention, he needs that O more than I need that D as he's on the frontline and I'm not ...

Well lets look at it this way. I have more than 1 nuke. You sent the D from 5 different villages, which shows me that you lack full D, hence needed it more than I needed that 1 nuke. And on the other hand, I did get some nice ODA out of it and a laugh :)

P.s: Nice try having a flame at it though ;)

DeletedUser

nukes are meant to be used...constantly...they do no good sitting in any village...

as long as a target has 100% morale it's a nuke put into good use.

DeletedUser

Well lets look at it this way. I have more than 1 nuke. You sent the D from 5 different villages, which shows me that you lack full D, hence needed it more than I needed that 1 nuke. And on the other hand, I did get some nice ODA out of it and a laugh :)

P.s: Nice try having a flame at it though ;)

I never send a full D to support 1 villa, it makes much more sense to do it this way, so fail.

@GuardianAngels nukes are meant to used in a usefull manner, if you want to use them randomly, I can specify a stacked villa for you and you can send your nukes at it, at least they won't be sitting around right?

It will take me around a week to build those troops back, it will take him over 20 days to rebuild that nuke. there really is no questioning this, this hurt him way more than it hurt me. Do you honestly believe what I said not to be true?

DeletedUser

I never send a full D to support 1 villa
Agreed on this point. It's more economical to split losses between several villages for rapid rebuild. However it's not always practical to do so depending on time constraints and the amount of villages to be supported, amongst other things.

DeletedUser

It makes much more sense to send portions of D villages rather than just sending the full D village? I might need to start using Legions 1337 training methods from now on!

Umm .. This is why your point isn't valid. Why do we have nukes in the first place? In order to kill enemy defense, be it to clear the village, or to noble it, the general purpose was fulfilled. Was it random? Well I guess your method of sending portions of D villages fails, because if it was random I wouldn't have killed so much :icon_rolleyes:

I have 7mil points, you have 2.3mil, I'm pretty sure that those 20days wont affect my war progress much :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just to put things into a better perspective:

It will take you:
over 22 days to rebuild those axes
just over 17.5 days to rebuild those lc
just under 2 days to rebuild those ma

It will take me:
just over 6 days to rebuild the sp
under 13 days to rebuild the ar
just over 9 days to rebuild the hc

and I haven't really lost anything that I needed. that nuke could have helped you get an extra village, that D would just have returned over 120 hours to my red villas only to sit there and do nothing.

@myterms, exactly! and at the distance that the troops were sent, the time constraints are almost identical to all the villas.

DDRMAX, don't question the way I support tribemates, it just makes you look bad. the troops that you killed were all from villages with maxed out resources with support in 2 or more other villas (not even for the same player).

DeletedUser

Just to put things into a better perspective:

It will take you:
over 22 days to rebuild those axes
just over 17.5 days to rebuild those lc
just under 2 days to rebuild those ma

It will take me:
just over 6 days to rebuild the sp
under 13 days to rebuild the ar
just over 9 days to rebuild the hc

and I haven't really lost anything that I needed. that nuke could have helped you get an extra village, that D would just have returned over 120 hours to my red villas only to sit there and do nothing.

@myterms, exactly! and at the distance that the troops were sent, the time constraints are almost identical to all the villas.

DDRMAX, don't question the way I support tribemates, it just makes you look bad. the troops that you killed were all from villages with maxed out resources with support in 2 or more other villas (not even for the same player).

Once again. I have, probably, more nukes than you do overall villages, so I'm pretty sure I could dig up another nuke to take a village if needed :icon_rolleyes:

Lets see, we can take a look at results. I took villages off a legion player, sent my own support (not in portions) and kept them. You sent them in portions, still not getting there in time, yet I still killed your support, It's a win/win situation for me?

Yea, and all my mines are lvl 1 :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Just need to time them tighter together next time, hrgos. ;)

Everyone has different strategies and there's arguments for both methods. There are capable players who will argue the benefits of both sides, so if the method you're using works, keep using it!

DeletedUser

@ddrmax I never said losing that nuke affects you drastically. what I did say is that from a utility point of view that nuke had more use to you than the D did to me.

@myterms The fact that my troops didn't get there in time is not my fault according to the information I got, all my support should have gotten there 10 hours earlier than the attacks :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

ding ding round 3 ... boxers to your corners and when i say break come out swinging last person breathing wins the argument

break

DeletedUser

@ddrmax I never said losing that nuke affects you drastically. what I did say is that from a utility point of view that nuke had more use to you than the D did to me.

@myterms The fact that my troops didn't get there in time is not my fault according to the information I got, all my support should have gotten there 10 hours earlier than the attacks :icon_sad:

Nope. It killed enemy defense, which is the purpose of a nuke. If it didn't kill your defense, it would've killed another Legion players defense. It also gave me ODA, and contributed to furthering my timing skills, which is alot more useful than saving a few days rebuilding defense. I hope this gets through to you, as I put it as simply as possible.

DeletedUser

@ hrgos: Don't you just hate it when there's miscommunication on landing times? :/

@ DM: Agreeing to disagree again.

@ Pup: I know how to stop you breathing.

DeletedUser

Nope. It killed enemy defense, which is the purpose of a nuke.
no denying this, but the same nuke could have been used to kill troops that would actually hurt the person losing them. It's all about utility, and I repeat that nuke was more useful to you than the D to me.

If it didn't kill your defense, it would've killed another Legion players defense. It also gave me ODA, and contributed to furthering my timing skills, which is alot more useful than saving a few days rebuilding defense. I hope this gets through to you, as I put it as simply as possible.

you're happy about gaining ODA? lol, ODA is just a ranking. If you put your own troops in a churchless walless villa and send nukes at it you'll gain lots of ODA too, why don't you try that? :lol:

furthering your timing skills? if you wanted to further your timing skills you should have hit each wave of support separately, would have lost less O and killed more D. I had actually pulled back support from 2 villas but didn't feel like staying up to pull back the others so timing wise, yours was pathetic :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Was it?

Clicky

I didn't notice :icon_rolleyes:

"If you put your own troops in a churchless walless villa and send nukes at it you'll gain lots of ODA too, why don't you try that?"

Nope, I'll stick to killing yours..