Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

Friskiestspoon

People around Mr men, me haves a friendly advice...do not attempt to attack any o' the lil men! else they'll:

I love those Mr Men, they keep sending me friendly attacks everyday and just let me kill all their support.

DeletedUser

I quit for a week, with nothing in the queues, didn't even log in... and... nothin. Not one attack.

Now, I take one little day off, and I get this? Phooey :icon_sad:

Code:
Subject	 XXXX attacks XXXX 
Sent	Mar 13,2009 19:10
The attacker has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)						
		12.8%
Morale: 100%

Attacker:	XXXX
Village:	XXXX

Quantity:	700	632	228	200	96	480	10	0	55	0	0
Losses:		653	590	213	184	81	480	9	0	51	0	0

Defender:	me
Village:	my village

Quantity:	224	208	2483	0	85	1399	0	0	200	30	2
Losses:		224	208	2483	0	85	1399	0	0	200	30	2

Belief: Your troops were religious. 

Haul:	495 728 942 	2165/2165
Damage by rams:	The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 9 to level 2

Muldie325

The morale is: Make sure you send your O away while you're offline! Even if it means sending it on a 24 hour+ trip

DeletedUser51390

I quit for a week, with nothing in the queues, didn't even log in... and... nothin. Not one attack.

Code:
The attacker has won
		12.8%

Damage by rams:	The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 9 to level 2

what makes it worse is the attacker sent such a poor attack on you and lost his defense in doing it :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Code:
The attacker has won
		12.8%

Cheese!!!! nice report.... My reports aren't funny, well unless your in sike and like laughing at all who attack us.

DeletedUser

Considerng the person who attacked had 900 points and the person who posted this attack had 4000 points i think it was quite an achievement for the attacker :D

DeletedUser

Considerng the person who attacked had 900 points and the person who posted this attack had 4000 points i think it was quite an achievement for the attacker :D

Did you even read the post with which he posted it. He wasn't saying it wasn't, in fact, if what you are saying is true it makes the attack that much funnier, which means it belongs here more. Also, how would you know this?

DeletedUser

Did you even read the post with which he posted it. He wasn't saying it wasn't, in fact, if what you are saying is true it makes the attack that much funnier, which means it belongs here more. Also, how would you know this?

I agree with that but everyone was putting him down because he sent defensive troops, which i know he shouldnt but we went to war with them and he had to clear him before he got cleared so he sent everything and it worked out fine.

I know the attacker and the attacked :D

DeletedUser

I agree with that but everyone was putting him down because he sent defensive troops, which i know he shouldnt but we went to war with them and he had to clear him before he got cleared so he sent everything and it worked out fine.

I know the attacker and the attacked :D

Ah, I was just wondering how you knew the points of the player. Anyways, Personally I would have gotten a P.A. to help though. it generally takes out few of your troop. I have only been caught doing this once in my life. No one ever suspect it.

DeletedUser35307

Attacker: xxx
Village: xxx|xxx

Quantity: 0 0 5057 0 0 2170 100 300 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5057 0 0 2170 100 300 0 0 0

Defender: Nalfein
Village: xxx|xxx

Quantity: xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx
Losses: xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

I shall respect my opponent and not show you his name.

DeletedUser

The defender has won
-0.1%

Attacker: me
Village: my own village

Quantity: 0 0 1639 0 0 1236 0 0 200 0 0
Losses: 0 0 1639 0 0 1236 0 0 200 0 0

Defender: unknown
Village: barbarian
None of your troops have returned. No information about the strength of your enemy's army could be collected.

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 12 to level 0

i scout it and it had 3420 spear and 3420 sword. and i fight in simulator and i won after that i attack this barbarian village and all of my soldier were died as you see. And this barbarian defend itself has like church. how can it be ??????

DeletedUser

The admins are evil. Seriously, this world already had every possible strike against it -- the membership is shrinking, why on earth would they add another monkeywrench to discourage people even further? Church circles, slow builds, the need for incessant farming because of the low resource production, the travel limit for nobles, the repopulation of banned villages, and now the barbs get religion?

DeletedUser

The admins are evil. Seriously, this world already had every possible strike against it -- the membership is shrinking, why on earth would they add another monkeywrench to discourage people even further? Church circles, slow builds, the need for incessant farming because of the low resource production, the travel limit for nobles, the repopulation of banned villages, and now the barbs get religion?
Yeah i know, plus i got a village taken away through a banning and it now has 7k swords and 7k spears. Thats two nukes to clear that :O

DeletedUser

If there not careful this world is gonna die... just look at the forums, and that will tell you how active the world is.
This is probably one of the least glamourous worlds that you will see, but the perks are there if you want to fip the table and use the cons to your advantage.

DeletedUser

This world is already on it's way out, folks are leaving so rapidly now. It's just too darn slow.......... however it does make a nice bunch of easy targets for those who like slow worlds like me :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah i like this speed. :) It seems to have settled a bit lately though.....
All we need now is a global war, something epic to put the spark back in.

Im stirring the porridge as much as i can, and doing my part to stir things up. lol

DeletedUser

I would like to see these forums more active. The world is fine, everyone I care to have in this world is a permanent fixture.

DeletedUser

I agree with you this is just making more people want to give up, well I don't think thats true, but any how it will have an affect on people none the less.

If I am wrong sorry, but having a barb with religion means we can spike people if this is the case then I am all for it.