Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

DeletedUser

For the millionth time. I probably have more nukes than you do overall villages, so that 1 nuke was a small loss for me, hence it didn't hurt me more than that defense hurt you.

DeletedUser

how did losing that D hurt me at all? I haven't needed D for myself in I can't even remember how long. for the millionth and final time, you had more use for that nuke (even if you have thousands more) than I had for that D. At the end of the day, despite not having as much use for my D as your nuke, it even gets built faster than your nuke. win win for me. get it through your thick head.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i have been listening and read this argument for awhile now ... i intend to agree with hrgos ...

1 could of used the nuke on a real target
2 hope hrgos forgot about the defense and leave it in your village which means he doesnt have it somewhere else where it could be used better
3 killed both saved him walking it back to the villages it belongs to
4 saved us defending against one more nuke before christmas

yeyey

DeletedUser

It didn't hurt anyone really...

IMO a nuke was sent to kill off troops and did it's job and was killed in the process. and the D troops did their job when defending against a nuke. Like I said in my earlier post the time differences are so slight that it really doesn't even matter. Usually i would say it was in favor of the attacker as your D troops we're 'wasted' defending a village that had already been taken. Remember D troops are made to be defending either your own villages, your tribes villages, or your allies villages...not your enemies. however this circumstance was mitigated by the fact one you are far from the front so it's only a loss of about 9 days of building time if you figure 5 day to come back and 5 day to send it to an appropriate village. plus you have a net gain of settingback the enemy 2-3 more days then you. However when it comes to the nuke situation it simply did it's job...it killed enemy troops. regardless of where the troops are stationed it did it's job.

so i know that the forums are in dire need of activity and mental stimulation but I believe that we have milked this situation as much as we possibly can...lets see a new report...I'll post some up if need be if this is still dead for a while.

DeletedUser

It didn't hurt anyone really...

IMO a nuke was sent to kill off troops and did it's job and was killed in the process. and the D troops did their job when defending against a nuke. Like I said in my earlier post the time differences are so slight that it really doesn't even matter. Usually i would say it was in favor of the attacker as your D troops we're 'wasted' defending a village that had already been taken. Remember D troops are made to be defending either your own villages, your tribes villages, or your allies villages...not your enemies. however this circumstance was mitigated by the fact one you are far from the front so it's only a loss of about 9 days of building time if you figure 5 day to come back and 5 day to send it to an appropriate village. plus you have a net gain of settingback the enemy 2-3 more days then you. However when it comes to the nuke situation it simply did it's job...it killed enemy troops. regardless of where the troops are stationed it did it's job.

so i know that the forums are in dire need of activity and mental stimulation but I believe that we have milked this situation as much as we possibly can...lets see a new report...I'll post some up if need be if this is still dead for a while.

I agree with you 100%, the only reason this whole argument started is bcz ddrmax insulted me with an igm.

DeletedUser

That was sort of kinda funny. ;)
But I figured out a way to have you use your def for yourself, hrgos!!

DeletedUser

i have been listening and read this argument for awhile now ... i intend to agree with hrgos ...

1 could of used the nuke on a real target
2 hope hrgos forgot about the defense and leave it in your village which means he doesnt have it somewhere else where it could be used better
3 killed both saved him walking it back to the villages it belongs to
4 saved us defending against one more nuke before christmas

yeyey

yep you wouldnt agree with your tribe mate would you :icon_rolleyes:

Yep er please tell me the date ? That nuke will be rebuilt and sent at a very special person , its a shame all these csherred villages have support coming from players over 200 hours out LOL . I thought you short term stacked from players near by then longterm . Poor organisation

DeletedUser

Is it good to send nobletrains with a starting nuke of these .

Quantity: 0 1914 0 0 295 10 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 404 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 0 0

Ps it captured the village :D

DeletedUser

Quantity: 0 0 250 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 57 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Starting nuke/noble again ;)

DeletedUser

mav u know i think everyone in our tribe wants to see you gone ... cant wait for PZA and luss to do it to you

DeletedUser

mav u know i think everyone in our tribe wants to see you gone ... cant wait for PZA and luss to do it to you

Am waiting ;) Cant you not do it yourself ?

And i wont be gone . 1 village will take along time to get down too ;)

Your right they should have done it sooner when i was less active. Even now am I as active as Pza7 , Im not sure :/

However , I said to PZA I wouldnt attack him until he attacked me (disregarding a few recaps) . Until , then honor and integrity will be respected . With the terms lussainos would be mostly far out stuff he sends since we are not near enough to each other . Two great members who id love to fight against one day though :)

However am always ready for a fight and ready i will always be . Until then il just keep attacking you cliff and getting nothing but nuked villages that my mates in hawks noble . Nothing better than teamwork , before you say you havent tried stacking em i do not care :)

You guys keep making them light cavalry defence and il keep nobling your villages.

Hey I didnt come here to make friends . *everyone , never knew you spoke for everyone in your tribe :icon_rolleyes:.

Am sure i have a friend or two . And a spy :D . But then subtle hints like that just means i dont even need a spy ;)

Merry Christmas break :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you gotta stop with the BSing richard, I've already called you on it a few times too many :icon_razz:

what ?

Called me on giving up my spy ?

Yes I have no spy :icon_wink::lol:

Keep believing . :D

DeletedUser

what ?

Called me on giving up my spy ?

Yes I have no spy :icon_wink::lol:

Keep believing . :D

how was that OP on you that your spy told you about a while earlier? :icon_cool:

if you desperately want a spy, I can offer my services ... for a fair price. I am very reliable, I promise :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Sounds like a plan. I'm going to mail you right now, hrgos. I'm interested in your services.

DeletedUser

Behold!!! The mighty Pherion...

Attacker: pherion
Origin: Pherius 31 (148|331) K31

Quantity: 2000 0 6269 0 475 1238 250 0 250 0 0
Losses: 2000 0 6269 0 475 1238 250 0 250

Behold the mighty Pherion :icon_twisted:

I believe that this sets him back more then it does me...

DeletedUser

how was that OP on you that your spy told you about a while earlier? :icon_cool:

if you desperately want a spy, I can offer my services ... for a fair price. I am very reliable, I promise :icon_twisted:

He said it was coming not when it would come . But then again looking at this thread someone gives me a fair idea of it will come from which indicates to me where it would come from :icon_wink: .

Jesus nice nuke kill .

Now please dont argue how that was a waste of a nuke :D ;)