Funny attacks and successful defences

MexicanoAventurero

Well, the name says it all. Here everyone can post their attacks or defences. Go ahead, show who you've won against.

jodah

stupid

hey no offence but this is kinda a stupid topic cuz there aint much to discuss bout attacking people (ingame :icon_twisted: )

MexicanoAventurero

jodah said:
hey no offence but this is kinda a stupid topic cuz there aint much to discuss bout attacking people (ingame :icon_twisted: )
Yeah, sorry about my other stupid post too i guess, but i just can't delet them xD.

_achillies_

i attacked someone yesterday to discover a total of 20 men defending 5,000 of each resource. thank you very much!

Templar

someone attacked me with a grand total of 10 spears, 7 swords, 9 axes and 10 rams!
they all died, but I did have to patch up my walls.
then I hit him a few times as he was totally defensless. :lol:

_achillies_

oh ive bettered it already. 7000! of each with NO defence

the guys active too

Last edited by a moderator:

Morthy

Developer
Tribal Wars Team
A day or two after protection ended, the played ranked number 4th (Juggernaut) attacked a village that I was account sitting for. He had twice the points of the village, but I guess over confidence is a large problem..

Attacker: Juggernaut
Village: Juggernauts village (479|520) C54

Quantity: 72 19 20 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 72 19 20 0 0 0 0 0 0

Salbert

Well, now he'll need his resources to rebuild his army and he is going to disappear very fast from the top 20 I guess :icon_biggrin:

Juggernaut

If you think that hurt my army at all you're sadly mistaken. But yes, you moved his army on me when I scouted and moved it back when I attacked. Good thing it won't happen again.

BTW thanks for letting me know who did that.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morthy

Developer
Tribal Wars Team
Juggernaut said:
If you think that hurt my army at all you're sadly mistaken. But yes, you moved his army on me when I scouted and moved it back when I attacked. Good thing it won't happen again.

BTW thanks for letting me know who did that.
Can you explain that in more detail? As I have no clue what you're on about. I haven't moved the army on his account at all. You sure you're talking about the right thing here?

Edit: Nevermind! I get you now - you just were over confident again and quick to come to conclusions! I didn't actually log in between the time you sent the scouts and the time they arrived. Unlucky. People do actually send their armies out to raid ya know - I just don't send them on suicide missions :)

Its also obvious that it was your entire army or a large amount because of the numbers sent.

Last edited:

Lord Evil

How to get farmed in one easy lesson.

There's a high point village near me that was sending scouts to everyone and threatening them with an attack if they did not pay tribute. So a few of us got together and chose a champion village. He attacked while we stood ready to defend him.

He sent scouts to find the village had level 22 production but a level 9 wall and only level 5 barracks and smithy. He found not one single soldier in the place.:icon_eek:

So he attacked with a dozen rams and catapults accompanied by a hundred or so foot soldiers. The other guy attacked too - with 9 scouts - all died. By the time our army arrived, he managed to hire a few spearmen - all died.

Consequently, his wall and barracks is now rubble and his village is a farm for our harvesting pleasure.:lol:

Juggernaut

Morthy said:
Can you explain that in more detail? As I have no clue what you're on about. I haven't moved the army on his account at all. You sure you're talking about the right thing here?

Edit: Nevermind! I get you now - you just were over confident again and quick to come to conclusions! I didn't actually log in between the time you sent the scouts and the time they arrived. Unlucky. People do actually send their armies out to raid ya know - I just don't send them on suicide missions :)

Its also obvious that it was your entire army or a large amount because of the numbers sent.
Meh, you're too quick to call someone over confident; afterall I did scout and say NO defending troops. I had about 8 other attacks going on at the time so I sent whatever I could afford to send (I usually keep a set number of sw/sp in my village). If you seriously thought I sent everything I had at you, you should've attacked me back. Don't be too quick to jump to conclusions, afterall I know you took substantial losses from that attack as well.

jodox

this is in the world 2 section and besides, u think juggernaut would have such a puny army in w1?

buddah 36

Still Going Strong
jodox said:
this is in the world 2 section and besides, u think juggernaut would have such a puny army in w1?
lol wurd i forgot but anyway i dont think that was all of his army.

buddah 36

Still Going Strong
It boggles my mind when i see people attack with spears and no noble.

Subject Praetorian attacks <(^_^)>
Sent Aug 21,2006 11:48
The defender has won
Luck (from attacker's point of view)

2.3%
Morale: 100%

Attacker: Praetorian
Village: Praetorians village (520|585) K55

Quantity: 126 60 181 0 21 0 10 16 0
Losses: 126 60 181 0 21 0 10 16 0

Defender: buddah 36
Village: <(^_^)> (525|584) K55

Quantity: x x x x x x x x x
Losses: 133 33 31 28 28 0 0 0 0

forward Delete >> :icon_rolleyes:

- hTAEd -

buddah 36 said:
It boggles my mind when i see people attack with spears and no noble.
Maybe he knew that you'd be defending with axemen.

mills

look

u should realy give it up mate. juggernaut has bene one of the biggest powers in world one and world two u picked a fight with the wrong guy here! if he attacks u u leave him alone lol.

mills