Funny Attacks and Successful Defences

DeletedUser84917

So basically he played like a moron, clearing to much with a to small army.
And no amount of clearing could ever apolagise for a level 22 farm.

DeletedUser

So basically he played like a moron, clearing to much with a to small army.
And no amount of clearing could ever apolagise for a level 22 farm.

Did you see his ODA, I ask again? It's a freaking lot for this level of the game, so yes, 14K ODA at this stage is a pretty good reason.

DeletedUser

Did you see his ODA, I ask again? It's a freaking lot for this level of the game, so yes, 14K ODA at this stage is a pretty good reason.

i'm near that in ODA, yet i admit, i played like a moron :lol:

DeletedUser84917

So again:
he played like a moron, clearing far to much with a far to small army.

If that ODA came from a farm 29 owner I'd say "Ok, well played sir" because he could clear with minimum losses due to the sheer overpowering in numbers. But a ODA that high from a farm 22 is just ridicilous. You really don't know what you're doing then.

DeletedUser18879

I have same yet I have 4x his troops and much higher farm level.

DeletedUser

So again:
he played like a moron, clearing far to much with a far to small army.

Not really.
The more players cleared around your 15X15 the more farming ( on average) you will get, due to less competition for the resources = more resources for yourself..
What do more resources =?
More troops avaliable to recruit.
Also, if you let players around you build up two much, even though you may have built a larger army, the defender would have more troops also. Resulting in a bigger loss of troops for the attacker.

DeletedUser84917

Not really.
The more players cleared around your 15X15 the more farming ( on average) you will get, due to less competition for the resources = more resources for yourself..
What do more resources =?
More troops avaliable to recruit.
Also, if you let players around you build up two much, even though you may have built a larger army, the defender would have more troops also. Resulting in a bigger loss of troops for the attacker.

Only thing I'm reading here is the shortcut to instantly failing on the long term.
I would point out that deff has a longer buildingtime then off so waiting is in the advantage of the attacker, that you don't have to run around clearing everything in your path to get good farmrevenues. I mean look at my ODA, I hardly cleared anything and yot i'm sure I farm a whole lot more then Olkrainy here ever did.

DeletedUser

However in this cas ethe attacker had lower point but more troops ?

DeletedUser

I have same yet I have 4x his troops and much higher farm level.

Nobody is talking about your epeen size or the fact that you have no competition in your area/started earlier.

Back to the topic, that was not all too awesome of an attack. It was great back-timing, though.

DeletedUser

However in this cas ethe attacker had lower point but more troops ?

ODA ( Defender)
23 olkainry38 16.095
ODA ( Attacker)
54 Nubz The Neophyte 12.194

Also, the troops you cleared from his village would ammount to alot of ODA as-

ODD
11 olkainry38 8.145

This shows that before you cleared him, no matter your troop level he had kill more troops than you attacking.

DeletedUser84917

ODA ( Defender)
23 olkainry38 16.095
ODA ( Attacker)

ODD
11 olkainry38 8.145

This shows that before you cleared him, no matter your troop level he had kill more troops than you attacking.

And who cleared who now? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Point whore gets served

Finally an interesting thread :D
...think I'll add to the collection of lulz
$ WC $ member is sick of me scouting him and sending him single axes i guess and sends me an attack after the scout that broke the camels back hits
http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/638ab346de2bbfd5878ec484b8a72ed5
:icon_eek: my harmless defenseless scouts...
Noob plays with the big dawgs and he gets backtimed...
http://en46.tribalwars.net/public_report/774712ceca19b3135eb1d8639766cb6a
Point whore gets served :icon_cool:

:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser18879

Nobody is talking about your epeen size or the fact that you have no competition in your area/started earlier.

Back to the topic, that was not all too awesome of an attack. It was great back-timing, though.

I guess you're stuck with same farm as him. Or lower.

You're same tribe after all. :lol:

PS: 300 LC at 2200 points. This beats Turbo Ace's 360 at 1400.

DeletedUser

ODA ( Defender)
23 olkainry38 16.095
ODA ( Attacker)

ODD
11 olkainry38 8.145

Err no it doesn't :icon_confused:

It shows he has higher OD, but not more troops.

DeletedUser

I guess you're stuck with same farm as him. Or lower.

You're same tribe after all. :lol:

PS: 300 LC at 2200 points. This beats Turbo Ace's 360 at 1400.
Is really what they had?