Funny attacks and successful defences.

DeletedUser

ah, ok....without rams its too useless....

the axes ran 60 hours....i dont know if this is fast :)

it sure, that all nukes have a pro and contra... but in every nuke should be arround 300 rams and a few catapults. ;) or maybe not :D

but ravenR has really funny attacks and and operations like "Oblivion" and "Landslide in"

DeletedUser

60 hours? At that time then clearly rams would have taken much too long if he was in a hurry.

I don't know anything about a landslide but oblivion means destruction I believe.

Winzora

You must be physic! A new attempt to relieve me of my villages...

Subject: xchemistx attacks XXX
Sent: 16.04.09 16:19
The Defender has won
Luck: -6.3
rabe.png

Morale: 100%
Attacker: xchemistx
Village: 575|100
Quantity:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_archer.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_snob.png

Losses:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_archer.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_snob.png

Defender: moneyman6369
Village: XXX
Quantity:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Losses:
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_light.png
unit_ram.png

Sadly, there wasn't even a train. Just a defensive village and a noble.

What a failed village....

DeletedUser

haa, u dont remember the operation oblivion??? :icon_wink:

this was the ravenR OP against me which u set up.

DeletedUser

Was that called Oblivion?

I don't remember...

(Back to topic)

I've had some funny attacks that I've sent myself, usually on purpose, so I wouldn't be surprised if I showed up somewhere here in these last twenty pages.

DeletedUser

yeah, was called oblivion...

yeah, back to topic...

but why did u sent u attacks which arent usefull??? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

To see the reaction, what else?

I happened to have a few spare nobles on hand and felt the need to learn a little something about my enemy, and that was a means to accomplish an end.

DeletedUser

Oh yes.

Billions.

Shiver...

I am.

It's cold.

Nuclear winter in here.[/sarcasm]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

One of the weirdest ever sent at me was 100 scouts and a noble. All splattered on my wall.

Then there was the fellow who tried the 11427 spears and a noble. He actually did some damage... to himself.

The dumbest would be the fellow who sent 4 waves of 25 rams followed by 50 catapults and a noble. Took me weeks to clean up the splinters outside my walls.

DeletedUser

one of the weirdest ever sent at me was 100 scouts and a noble. All splattered on my wall.

Then there was the fellow who tried the 11427 spears and a noble. He actually did some damage... To himself.

The dumbest would be the fellow who sent 4 waves of 25 rams followed by 50 catapults and a noble. Took me weeks to clean up the splinters outside my walls.

nice!!!

DeletedUser

because i dont like you adam!! simple! you dont deserve full nukes.. their for RASP.. although guess which one of the 30 is the real one mwah ha ha ha ha ha

DeletedUser

because i dont like you adam!! simple! you dont deserve full nukes.. their for RASP.. although guess which one of the 30 is the real one mwah ha ha ha ha ha

He'll just defend it with all of his troops like he did in the reports he showed us.

You should have just sent two and nobles.

DeletedUser

Then there was the fellow who tried the 11427 spears and a noble. He actually did some damage... to himself.

I have actually sent loads of spears and a noble at a target before. But it is desperation when you are running out of options. I will use them when I am attacking right across a large number of villages.

i.e. you start building a newly captured village as defence, it is right next to a target that you are nuking. Then hide three nobles in amongst the nukes, finish the job off with a sneaky 200 spears, 200 sword and a noble.

DeletedUser49590

Adam, You fail at this game. Find a new game. There is way too much to make fun of you about. Go AWAY. No one likes you.

You spy on RavenR, You leave.

You let a member of RavenR to sit your account while your in RASP-T.

You continually spam world eleven externals. MODs don't like you.

You boast about your skill. You noble barbs.

You boast about having the whole world against you. You wouldn't be here if there wasn't better fish to fry. Your obviously a little goldfish.

GO AWAY.. :ram::ram::ram::ram: