Funny Attacks and successful defenses

Mick876

bnker, just a page back you will see reports of your tribe stacking with Offense troops, so sitting there posting reports of us actually defending with Defence is quite pointless. The troops he used would most likely be the troops i would use if i was in a pinch, the troops are spear and arch, so its quite clear he had to leave out his swords to get troops there on time. And the wall was lvl 13 when you hit it, show that shows other nukes had it before hand. So all you have posted is you clearing a village with a 1/3 less D that it should have, but does not have due to time constraints.

Please collect your medal from the RAM idiotic society desk.

DeletedUser

bnker, just a page back you will see reports of your tribe stacking with Offense troops, so sitting there posting reports of us actually defending with Defence is quite pointless. The troops he used would most likely be the troops i would use if i was in a pinch, the troops are spear and arch, so its quite clear he had to leave out his swords to get troops there on time. And the wall was lvl 13 when you hit it, show that shows other nukes had it before hand. So all you have posted is you clearing a village with a 1/3 less D that it should have, but does not have due to time constraints.

Please collect your medal from the RAM idiotic society desk.
Why cant a man enjoy what he calls a funny report.
It wasnt defender fault he was caught with low wall and low stack when offline :)
But im sure brmike was happy he finally caught someone home fo slaughter :icon_razz:

Mick876

He can enjoy it, but then there is a difference when he comes to PnP and posts it, in the manor that our players are noobs. As you can see by the following post from TRHCP

DeletedUser

Not sure if they are noobs but certainly they arent all "best of" mick :)
You should learn to relax.
Dont be a snoob :)

bnkrmike24

hahahaha mick, I knew it was going to be you that was going to get all mad and make a big fuss....

Btw, it was only two nukes but it was a cat nuke... and I found it funny so I shared it.

It wasn't to show how good I am or how bad he is. Everyone gets those times and everyone makes mistakes...

Also, why do you get soooooooooo mad when someone calls anyone in your tribe a noob? or even "attempts"?

are you trying to hide something? maybe you are one? but talk soo big?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hahahaha mick, I knew it was going to be you that was going to get all mad and make a big fuss....

Btw, it was only two nukes but it was a cat nuke... and I found it funny so I shared it.

It wasn't to show how good I am or how bad he is. Everyone gets those times and everyone makes mistakes...

Also, why do you get soooooooooo mad when someone calls anyone in your tribe a noob? or even "attempts"?

No, you are trying to hide something... not us.

;)

I dont understand why you would boast of one or two or even ten reports... like i said previously, we have many reports of 11k axes, 2k lc, and 148 rams...

Can you guess who owns those numbers?

:lol:

Mick876

Yup i am a noob, the secret is out.

DeletedUser

Don't you feel better now :lol:

I made my coming out a long time ago!

DeletedUser65940

the same guy put another 10k HC into that village and tywyllwch nuked it.

Got even more ODA...

he really doesn't want to lose that village

DeletedUser

You should've put these ones instead.
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/641ef31230af19c1529cf43de51f71f4
http://en30.tribalwars.net/public_report/284075d97d58c0dde4ca36dd271b94af
These were my real bad ones. Late nights + Pain pills= Mistakes

As for those "snipes", good for you, obviously your still tagging your attacks, contrary to your profile. I would play cityville with you but I don't want you to get the wrong idea and think that I can actually stand you. Keep clinging to this, because shortly, after my next 200 hundred nukes hit, your not going to be having the laugh, I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser79042

549 cats in a noble mini-nuke - wow :icon_eek:

5-3 nobles - in a single nuke - wow x 2 :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

Defending with off troops - seen that before, it works allright when in trouble :icon_wink:

You RAM guys are @ war with RHCP, or is it just Bobby? Actually, I did not expect that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser65940

Bobby and friends (mberns, thecincykid, dannahriza, denottem, superlady, humanoidthe23rd, crasula, garydl) . Im doing alright though :D

Bobby I thought those 2 you sent with 5 and 3 nobles in them were intentional to screw with my head :O
Say thats what you were trying to do so IO don't feel stupid :p

Last edited by a moderator: