Funny Attacks and successful defenses

DeletedUser79042

Some people never really understood the essence of the church in this TW world... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

Killing sleeping defenseless nukes is something impressing in your opinions gents? If I were to post reports like the ones you posted, I might needed a forum on my own. But it seems you got some joy, so it is understandable... :icon_cool:

DeletedUser71844

Well ChamichA has done exactly the same thing so why don't you flame him about it as well?

DeletedUser70594

ChamichA nobled that villages not only killed sleeper defenseless nukes :p

DeletedUser

Ok? Don't you clear a village before nobling? Duh! They will now noble those villages.

DeletedUser97155

I won't be nobling those, simply because I don't shit where I eat.

DeletedUser

Another good display of your lack of class... Is that comment really needed or is this some sort of humour?

If you don't want to noble them, why do you run to the Pnp to talk about this when it's clearly apparent that the player wasn't active in that period of attack?

Do you really need that much attention?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, why did chamichA talk so much BS about beating SFC then?
Does he really need that much attention? It was obvious RAM had sent couple hundred-thousand attacks with noble trains to him and he had already deleted.

He is just posting his reports, nothing wrong with posting them.

DeletedUser70594

where i posted that i beat SFC? copy me that link. And if you have no that, then shut ur mouth up. i have never said that i beat him. i just killed his sleeper nukes and then nobled couple of hisvillages. You need to check better.

and even if i did, this is not ur buisness until ur not sleeping in the same bed with him.

DeletedUser

cham just shut up... your no god... quit acting like it.. its just a damn game.

DeletedUser

where i posted that i beat SFC? copy me that link. And if you have no that, then shut ur mouth up. i have never said that i beat him. i just killed his sleeper nukes and then nobled couple of hisvillages. You need to check better.

and even if i did, this is not ur buisness until ur not sleeping in the same bed with him.

Well you sure act like it. You say ~B~ was DECIDE food etc, isn't that why you guys declared on RAM? I don't have to be in his bed to see the truth lol. You act like you beat him, don't make me go through all those posts you made on how you are better coz he deleted when you nuked him...

DeletedUser70594

Cham against the world? :D Tommy or whoever you are i have never wrote here that SFC deleted because of me. simply, i did not.

DeletedUser97155

Another good display of your lack of class... Is that comment really needed or is this some sort of humour?

Guess I left too much to the imagination. What this meant is that I wouldn't cat down villages I planned to noble in the near future. You were an exception to this.

If you don't want to noble them, why do you run to the Pnp to talk about this when it's clearly apparent that the player wasn't active in that period of attack?

He was active.

I posted this here because it is he funny attacks and successful defenses. I found those attacks to be funny. It's one thing to hit sleeping nukes at home when the player being attacked has little to no notice, but for me to hit a couple dozen nukes at home from over 100 hours out is a laugh to me.

Do you really need that much attention?

Oh, yep. :icon_rolleyes: Pulling the attention seeking card again?

I was gonna write a huge speil about this, but decided I don't really care and don't feel the need to justify myself to you. If your still hurt by this, I can arrange for a waaahmbulance to come pick you up and drive you to the CRY.C.U.

DeletedUser

I edited/deleted a bit.
Please refrain from too much name calling. (Discussing/arguing is fine though, so you can continue with that.)

If you want to voice your opinion about this moderation action, do not post it here. Any responses will be deleted and ignored. Instead, mail me.

DeletedUser79042

I just saw this in our forum and thought I'd share it with you folks. Simply amazing :)

[spoil]

defqt.jpg

[/spoil]

(at least the full nuke did suceed in intercepting the noble afterall :lol:)