Funny Attacks and successful defenses

KarmaX

Oh btw, did Pajuno learn a new style to defend nukes with nukes? Shit happens mick, and u can't blame a player by just 1 report.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Oh btw, did Pajuno learn a new style to defend nukes with nukes? Shit happens mick, and u can't blame a player by just 1 report.

Karma, its not "new" by any means. W6, that was a standard for my tribe there.. and that was proactive thinking for its time, too. :icon_rolleyes:

Dont compare it with anything i have done. However, mick shouldnt be posting these reports. Its really none of your business if your guys cant use the churches still... and its nothing we can talk about, since the wooks incident.

got that mick?

DeletedUser97155

C'mon Mick, that's pretty run of the mill.

Go get yourself another one like the unchurched nuke stack you ran into months back! Which is still the singular best hit I have ever seen, on any world, by far, btw.

DeletedUser97155

I just saw this in our forum and thought I'd share it with you folks. Simply amazing :)

[spoil]

defqt.jpg

[/spoil]

(at least the full nuke did suceed in intercepting the noble afterall :lol:)

I had one like this last week on W54, but not nearly as good. I was killing off 200 MA and 150 rams to make rooms for nobles, and sent them at a guy a by me and hit an unchurched D village with a couple K troops and killed them all, lol.

DeletedUser79042

Go get yourself another one like the unchurched nuke stack you ran into months back! Which is still the singular best hit I have ever seen, on any world, by far, btw.

I remember that. That was an ubercrazy hit. Is it still posted somewhere around ?

DeletedUser97155

I remember that. That was an ubercrazy hit. Is it still posted somewhere around ?

Yeah just a couple pages back, and it's still publicized. You KNOW he archived that one. :lol:

DeletedUser79042

Shipley is not in RAM anymore, hence the difference :icon_biggrin:

Oh no wait. He is in "contact" with BH. Close one. :lol:

DeletedUser

I was just saying "I" was as surprised by that result as Chamicha. I sure am getting a ton of ODD unfortunately losing some villages too. Oh well part of the game. :)

DeletedUser79042

No walls as well, besides being churchless Jimmy?
Mega-hit!