Funny Attacks and Successful Defenses

DeletedUser

ye mean ye nevarrr heard o' da farm strategy!
psmiley27.gif

DeletedUser

The farm was required to recruit more troops. Its called limits.

Rincor

Epic Fail?

The defender has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)
-11.9%

Attacker: bazookabaz
Village: bazooka 1 (547|432) K45

Quantity: 0 0 700 0 300 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 700 0 300 0 0 0 0 0

Defender: Appleford
Village: Arakan (552|442) K45

Quantity: 124 100 1237 70 536 0 77 100 1 0
Losses: 107 86 1069 60 463 0 67 86 1 0

He lost 700 axes with 300 LC, What did you lost? let me guess, you full nuke?

Rincor

No they were angry at me as their player bazookabaz tried to attack me and failed the first time, I then attacked his village reduced his farm from 25 to 15, knocked down academy and reduced smithy to 17.

Needless to say DwB are pissed, their solution to throw nukes at us when FTW are able to coordinate support well. Support lol, something DwB seems to lack in.

Are you trying to make you self good look? in his first and only attack he destroy you whole nuke with only 40% of his troops, then of course you ask you tribe for help cause you couldn't handle him on you own, Am I right? btw i will love to see the report were you reduced his farm from lvl 25 to 15, sure you destroy his academy but he rebuild it again and noble an Ego! player...

DeletedUser

Yes I lost a fair amount of my nuke, I was away for a few days and account sitting handover got missed out one night. Still he lost 350LC 700Axe that time, then attacked me again and lost 1241 axe and 700 LC

Thats 1941 Axe and 1050 LC. Don't imply I have been hurt more because I haven't.

Yes my farms low, that due to a loss when being sat - big deal...

DwB your good for a laugh, all you do is mail me explaing how much of a noob I am, when your nobling each others vills, then using more nobles to take them back.... from each other lol. You are not able to defend yourselves, you have had one successful attack on one of our members who didnt ask for support in time. I give you that. But without any real defence of your own, you can't backtime us, you cant attack us. We are happy to keep the pressure on your villages with no walls. Happy to indeed.

Keep up the good work throwing your nukes against our walls.

Rincor

lol lies and more lies i want you to talk with some better prove...and ya Bazook lost some troops attacking you but the support that was in you village was from other players, again you couldn't have take him out all by you self, and do you really think that bazook ask for support? lol FTW is not a big deal for us, just another mass recruiter tribe that will soon fail like any other mass recruits...

Don't imply I have been hurt more because I haven't.

Hu? I only said you lose you full nuke and you were talking to much shit like if you could kill bazook when ever you want....

No they were angry at me as their player bazookabaz tried to attack me and failed the first time, I then attacked his village reduced his farm from 25 to 15, knocked down academy and reduced smithy to 17.

Wow!! ya big player he stop the attack from bazook then he destroy his whole village....LOL

You know you are not good enough to take anyone out and less bazook so stop lying, i dont think anyone will believe you anyways, typical noob trying to be cool :)

DeletedUser

Only a noob used the word noob as much as you.

I don't need proof, Verrine nobled a village that bazookabaz had nobled, they were both after the same village, which makes me think you don't communicate. Then when Verrine had bazookas village he let bazooka noble it back. Why do I need proof on that, everyone noticed it, all you have to do is look at the map lol.

Bazooka is getting catted down, he is headed for 26 pts. You guys haven't tried to backtime our agressor yet despite sending attacks for over 24 hours. And you say im a noob.

And can your comeback be a little better in the next post please, the last mostly didn't make sence.

DeletedUser

I don't need proof, Verrine nobled a village that bazookabaz had nobled, they were both after the same village, which makes me think you don't communicate. Then when Verrine had bazookas village he let bazooka noble it back. Why do I need proof on that, everyone noticed it, all you have to do is look at the map lol.

They co trained for that village and it looks to me like they attacks werent order exactly the way they wanted it :/

Rincor

Only a noob used the word noob as much as you.

Bazooka is getting catted down, he is headed for 26 pts. You guys haven't tried to backtime our agressor yet despite sending attacks for over 24 hours. And you say im a noob.

And can your comeback be a little better in the next post please, the last mostly didn't make sence.

I have no intentions in explaining what happen with the village thats is our own internal problems and none of you business..... all I'm saying is you were talking like if you were winning all by you self and you are not, bazook haven't even ask for support, plus most of our players are offensive not like FTW full of defensive players:spear:..
why were you lying in the first place?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry if you perceived what I mentioned as me working alone, you misunderstood. Our tribe works together, hence how bazooka has no chance but to go back to 26 pts at this stage. So what if we have mixed defence & offence and not only nukes... would you not say that is a smart thing, it's definatley working against you guys just fine.

Bazooka has not asked for support because what little support your tribe did have got wiped out when it was sent to him.

/insert witty bold comment here