Funny Attacks and Sucessful Defences

HeftySmurf

ANI, R.I.M. and Mercny troops do the stacking for them :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

you mean since berry was kicked out of the game? well he shouldn't have cheated but his last noble was in 2010-01-17 and now let's look at AOS stats against Prime

26 Jan:AOS(3+/0-)
25:AOS(0+/0-)
24:AOS(2+/0-)
23:AOS(5+/0-)
22:AOS(8+/1-)
21:AOS(10+/0-)
20:AOS(9+/0-)
19:AOS(20+/3-)
18:AOS(24+/3-)
17:AOS(9+/2-)
before "the incident"
16:AOS(18+/0-)
15:AOS(20+/7-)
14:AOS(22+/3-)
13:AOS(20+/7-)
before BSM declared
12:AOS(13+/9-)
11:AOS(17+/17-)

so I don't see much of a change in the stats before and after berry

Pfft..the only reason AOS have been behind in the stats is because my account is getting hammered, but hey if you're silly enough to get complacent already then great, that will only serve to make our job of removing Prime from this world even easier ":)

DeletedUser

matty's stats against Prime, so you can see how much of our nobles was from him each day

26 Jan: mattypoole(0+/0-)
25: mattypoole(0+/0-)
24: mattypoole(0+/1-)
23: mattypoole(0+/0-)
22: mattypoole(0+/0-)
21: mattypoole(0+/0-)
20: mattypoole(0+/2-)
19: mattypoole(0+/2-)
18: mattypoole(0+/0-)
17: mattypoole(0+/0-)
16: mattypoole(0+/1-)
15: mattypoole(0+/0-)
14: mattypoole(0+/0-)
13: mattypoole(0+/6-)
12: mattypoole(0+/5-)
11: mattypoole(0+/:cool:

25 out of 200:D so I say no it is not you;) but you can stop being hammered:-??

DeletedUser

Ohhh, prime is nobling that inactive account. Piscipo or whatever, the one ixy had.

Thumbs up!

Eksiljyden

Ohhh, prime is nobling that inactive account. Piscipo or whatever, the one ixy had.

Thumbs up!

Ixy had the former Hefty-account:

Sinalayden.

That one has gone barb long time ago. Any more bad excuses for the noblings against AOS?

rich26ca

We're winning by a large margin, so I'd say it is. It doesn't really matter how many they've gotten off us, we've still gotten quite a bit more off them.

this month and last you were close saying your smashing them 1 month but were the first doesn't make it a killing just means your doing better this month then last.

I said the stacking wasn't from sat accounts. I didn't say there wasn't any stacking at all.

Sorry the systematic king of w20 is here....before dejan was taken over by PBR who had the account i know support came out of it.

i'm sure if i troll my forums i can find more examples. not all from sat's but there was a few in there....

Sorry for continuing to attack someone directly within my k36 cluster? I was simply showing that as result of my single village conquer you had 1.2m less points and 120(about) less villages. You said I had done nothing.

And you seem to have some issues with me. Because the rest of what you said has nothing to do with any of this.

Don't say sorry to me do it to the tribe that is allowing you to stay. with out gaining anything out of it.

That's what the PnP is for:icon_rolleyes:

to you as you will argue any point even if its not how you truely feel... Air your an antagonistic and we all know it!

Distance isn't an excuse in a war. There is a front. Move to it.

you should stay in the game for longer periods so you don't miss out.

we had little to no presence in k24 before this wars start and now have one we have almost double our presence in k25...

we are and that is why i believe the losses will start adding up more and more now.

Not really. We're beating them by a large margin as well.

lol this i laughed at..

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime Strive
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS
Players:

Timeframe: 01/12/2009 00:00:00 to 28/01/2010 22:39:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459
Side 2: 277
Difference: 182

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,242,524
Side 2: 2,607,768
Difference: 1,634,756

image.php

two tribes in two months and this is what you have done.

[sarcasm]***rich claps, and show is respect for the might prime*** [/sarcasm]

DeletedUser

matty's stats against Prime, so you can see how much of our nobles was from him each day

26 Jan: mattypoole(0+/0-)
25: mattypoole(0+/0-)
24: mattypoole(0+/1-)
23: mattypoole(0+/0-)
22: mattypoole(0+/0-)
21: mattypoole(0+/0-)
20: mattypoole(0+/2-)
19: mattypoole(0+/2-)
18: mattypoole(0+/0-)
17: mattypoole(0+/0-)
16: mattypoole(0+/1-)
15: mattypoole(0+/0-)
14: mattypoole(0+/0-)
13: mattypoole(0+/6-)
12: mattypoole(0+/5-)
11: mattypoole(0+/:cool:

25 out of 200:D so I say no it is not you;) but you can stop being hammered:-??

Attacking an semi active account with no support and a butt load of villages isolated from the rest of my tribe, plus attacking the piso account, which between being ruined by Ixy and between many owners has been in a major state of disrepair for some time until just recently *golf clap*

The fact you think this is an achievement just further demonstrates how lame your tribe really is. :icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah, Prime sucks, blah blah blah.

Rich, you're not even really worth arguing with. Most of what you say is just ridiculous. That and I'm too tired to bother right now.

DeletedUser

i still dont see why people add strive to every stats with prime lol

when it comes to bsm etc, they should add spartan to prime's side not strive

DeletedUser

i still dont see why people add strive to every stats with prime lol

when it comes to bsm etc, they should add spartan to prime's side not strive

what are you even going on about? sparta isnt allied with prime. hell if sparta wasnt being attacked by bsm they woudl be attacking you guys too.

DeletedUser

Thumbs up!

I don't remember ixy in that account:-? and I was the player started nobling him:D he was inactive when I started attacking him
then someone took the sitting and start to defend, but after sometime he got bored
of wait, that sounds like ixy:D

lol this i laughed at..

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime Strive
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS
Players:

Timeframe: 01/12/2009 00:00:00 to 28/01/2010 22:39:09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 459
Side 2: 277
Difference: 182

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,242,524
Side 2: 2,607,768
Difference: 1,634,756

image.php

two tribes in two months and this is what you have done.

that's not our problem they are so small tribe, 400 villages is like 10% of their villages:D so I say wow we raped them in only 2 month!:O damn we are good

Attacking an semi active account with no support and a butt load of villages isolated from the rest of my tribe, plus attacking the piso account, which between being ruined by Ixy and between many owners has been in a major state of disrepair for some time until just recently *golf clap*

The fact you think this is an achievement just further demonstrates how lame your tribe really is. :icon_redface:

that's your problem you choose to join AOS, we nobled you, we nobled piso and now you can brag all you want, and we don't care:D and we will still laugh at you, and we still will noble you, and your friends:D

DeletedUser

that's your problem you choose to join AOS, we nobled you, we nobled piso and now you can brag all you want, and we don't care:D and we will still laugh at you, and we still will noble you, and your friends:D

I never suggested it was a problem, I've pretty much been sitting larger accounts and have done little with that account for a long time now. Once Prime are gone (which they will be) I'll be using your leftovers to grow it again.

I'd be careful who you're laughing at, because it won't be you or your tribesmates having the last laugh.

But then again your complacency makes our job easier than it would otherwise be, so please, by all means, keep laughing :lol:

And by the way, Berry hasn't been booted or quit, sorry to disappoint nub :lol:

DeletedUser

I never suggested it was a problem, I've pretty much been sitting larger accounts and have done little with that account for a long time now. Once Prime are gone (which they will be) I'll be using your leftovers to grow it again.

I'd be careful who you're laughing at, because it won't be you or your tribesmates having the last laugh.

But then again your complacency makes our job easier than it would otherwise be, so please, by all means, keep laughing :lol:

And by the way, Berry hasn't been booted or quit, sorry to disappoint nub :lol:

I didn't want to use the word banned in the forums:D don't know the rules about it:p don't wanna get a warning

this is just a game, I will have fun either way (me nobling others or others nobling me) and I will laugh either way, I love to chat with players who are attacking me, and some of the collation players do, and it is fun for me, but the last player I am having fun with is not answering my mails:( damm4ever, it is so sad:D
but FYI we are gonna win and have the last laugh:D

DeletedUser

Don't look at me, ixy is on another account in strive or whatever now lol

DeletedUser

I know
I only wanna know who was defending against me on pisopiso account
because I know the account was started being sat after I started my attacks