Funny Attacks, Defences, & In-game Mails

DeletedUser

Check this one

i'm sure he copy paste it from another world , without even know what that means expect inviting someone lol

TruthEdge today at 18:22
Never.
youngjeezy08 today at 18:22
Can i ask why ?
TruthEdge today at 18:25
yes , read and try to understand what you type into your first message , if you could understand that then you will know why .
youngjeezy08 today at 18:26
'for such a small player' ?
TruthEdge today at 18:35
youngjeezy08 said:
I've just been looking at your stats on TWstats and i'm impressed with your OD level for such a small player. I'm also impressed by the very small ammount of barbs you noble - you obviously know what you're doing.
First : nobody in this world have a noble YET
Second : I didn't & I Don't Noble Barbs Villages
Third : Players can't be known by there POINTS .
I hope that clear things to you .
youngjeezy08 today at 18:38
#1 - I know nobody has nobles in this world yet, i was referring to your W31 stats.
#2 - You have nobled barbs, you've nobled 3, which is not a lot, which is why i said i was impressed by the small ammount of barbs you noble.
#3 - I know players cant be known by there points, that's why i said i was impressed by your OD.

Does that clear things up for YOU ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13939

matthew72721 today at 15:39
Hello would you be interested in joining our tribe and attempt to conquer this world together?

matthew72721

Dwarven King today at 17:42
I have a better idea. You can join my tribe since you are close to me.

DK

Dwarven King today at 17:47
I'm guessing that is a no?

matthew72721 today at 18:56
What benefit would I get by joining your tribe? By the looks of it, you are the only member. Join my tribe instead please =]

Dwarven King today at 19:19
Well you see, no other members in your tribe are near me, so it would be kinda pointless.

matthew72721 today at 19:22
I will see other members near me when they join or if you do :D.

Come on mate =] join :) Better to be together than alone ;)

Dwarven King today at 19:23
But I like my tribe's name and description. :(

Dwarven King today at 19:26
I never said yes. :(

matthew72721 today at 19:28
Yeah I know. Just in case you change your mind =]

Dwarven King today at 19:29
I'll tell you what. If you'll change your tribe's name and tag, just until I get over there, I will join. :)

matthew72721 today at 19:29
Change to what :O

Dwarven King today at 19:31
Umm....

For the name, put "We love DK!"

For the tag, put "DK!"

If it's there when I get doen eating lunch, I will gladly join. :)

Dwarven King today at 19:33
Fair enough?

matthew72721 today at 19:34
Forget it, We've already constructed the forums and clearly the tribe wasn't founded by you, so DK is irrelevant to our tribe.

I'll just leave you be. Good luck to you :)

Dwarven King today at 19:35
Aww... I just wanted two minutes of fame, then it could be changed back. :(

matthew72721 today at 19:36
Why don't you create this tribe in another world and join us? :)

Dwarven King today at 19:39
Fine, I'll join...under one condition.

matthew72721 today at 19:39
Yeah?

matthew72721 today at 19:40
To be honest I'm not forcing you to join. It's up to you mate =]

Dwarven King today at 19:40
May I be a Baron?

matthew72721 today at 19:43
Hmm.. I'm not sure. I'm currently a baron and we don't know you that well. For all we know, you could give us enemies e.g. setting up in the tribe section.

Dwarven King today at 19:44
Oh....

Forum mod then? :p

matthew72721 today at 19:45
Yeah okay =]

Dwarven King today at 19:46
Yeah!!!

I'm coming then.

matthew72721 today at 19:49
Okay :). I've set you up as moderator and you have access to the hidden sections on the forum. Try and invite more people :)

Thanks =]

I just deleted their whole forum, withdrew every invitation they sent out, and then left and re-made my tribe.

I was wanting Baron so I could at least kick one of them, but he wouldn't do it. Ah well.

DeletedUser13939

Hmm...it seems I have recieved a message with foul language.

REPORT!!!!

I'm so mean. :p

timelimit

I hate mails like these, because the player has no clue who really is experienced and who really is going to get nobled.

Lord Destroyer today at 19:57
Hello, it's obvious by your pass experience and position that the TW staff made a big mistake by putting you next to me.

This is an error that can only be fixed by you restarting.

Settings==>Restart==>Password==>Confirm.

I'm very aggressive and will show no mercy when farming season comes.

Please do yourself a favor and just restart, that way you can grow with players just like you who has little to no experience.

I'll even do you a favor and give you tips on how to build a proper village. Better do it now while the world's still young.

Thanks and have a nice day ;

DeletedUser

timelimit you don't exactly have the best stats do you? This always happens when i send mails like that...

DeletedUser13939

timelimit you don't exactly have the best stats do you? This always happens when i send mails like that...

You should no better than to send those mails to noobs with big egos. I thought I taught you that?

DeletedUser13939

You guys are going to love this. :p

98cloudheart today at 20:52
Hello my name is [player]98cloudheart[/player] owner of the tribe Zombie-Storm, recently you were invited into the tribe joined managed to fool your way into a position of management and then proceed to eliminate everything you could, I was wondering if there was an explanation for this as despite this is a war game making too many enemies to early and no allys will cost you dearly

[player]98cloudheart[/player]

Dwarven King today at 21:03
Why hello there. As you abviously know, my name is [player]Dwarven King[/player]. I did what I did mostly out of boredom. Afterall, it's just a game. I am deeply touched at your concern for my saftey though. But as the good Oscar Wilde put it, "A man can't be to careful in the choice of his enemies". ;)

Still not a good enough explanation? Then how about this. I would rather be a dire warning then a good example. ;)

Sincerely,
~~[player]Dwarven King[/player]

98cloudheart today at 21:05
let's see if you find it boring being raided night in night out, chances are if you run your tribe let you "ran" mine temporarily you will have no1 to turn to.

Dwarven King today at 21:06
Not if I hide in my level 1,000,000,000,000,000 hiding place!!!

*puts a pot on his head*

timelimit

In the ways of keeping my villages, yes. :p

In the ways of screwing with people's heads, no. :p

I sold all of my villages over a year ago, the economy was bad and I got a good deal from a player who renamed them all Barbarian Village, actually they are probably in my old tribes though most arent doing so well now. So I just started my 2nd life on tw about 3 weeks ago.

DeletedUser9691

I hate mails like these, because the player has no clue who really is experienced and who really is going to get nobled.

He sucks. I know him from an old world.

I got a restart message earlier and was gonna put it up but then I saw someone else had already posted the same one...

DeletedUser

j.n.c 93 today at 21:22
hello mate :) i am the leader of the tribe [ally]conq![/ally] and we are looking for alliances, can our tribes be allied with eachother?
for a better world

best regards j.n.c 93

zExodus today at 21:22

j.n.c 93 today at 21:23
was that a yes?

zExodus today at 21:23

j.n.c 93 today at 21:25
lol so a yes then :D

zExodus today at 21:25

j.n.c 93 today at 21:26
ok i'll put your tribe as my allies lol

zExodus today at 21:29