Funny Attacks, Defences, & In-game Mails

lightgod44

Well thats nice considering you probably dont know half of us here in raid. I guess some people have better social skills than others...

rooki7

You guys must be blind lol.

Why arguying about Raid or others nobling barbs, its part of the game everyone does some (more or less depends of the player).

Now if we take a look to the world map we'll see easily that devil is has taken all their barbs in their area and that Nob or Raid vills are more spread (don't look to the south i'm a terrible exemple lol).

So yes everyone take barb but devils are the champions !

DeletedUser68153

Well thats nice considering you probably dont know half of us here in raid.

Find out who you are talking to before you speak. I admit dont know much about the new players, but ive defended against the rest of Raid and i know enough to know who is decent and who sucks, the results aren't flattering for you.

lightgod44

Get off your high horse. Now your comparing playing skills to how much you respect a person. I think you should stop being so negative for no reason. Seriously is this how you are to people in real life? Or are you trying to degrade people online simply because you know you can without someone getting into your face about it?

I think you have taken this game way too seriously to start making personal insults against players whom you dont even know. Go out enjoy halloween than come back witha fresh new attitude. You really are not making yourself look like a respectable player.

-=I am the Joker=-

Find out who you are talking to before you speak. I admit dont know much about the new players, but ive defended against the rest of Raid and i know enough to know who is decent and who sucks, the results aren't flattering for you.

Keep in mind nublet that RAID has never claimed to have the most awesome players, we are not made up of the "elite" that play every world when they come out, the majority of RAID started on this world never having played before, so are you really that bothered by us... if so why, because one player didn't get his way by forcing RAID to bow to you guys how much respect does that bring to the individuals, the choice not to bow showed we have more backbone then any of you are willing to admit.

Or was it because the best tribe on this world decided to merge with us instead of you, you might want to think about the reasons for that merge and maybe just maybe the leadership of RAID does have an idea of what it is doing...

Now unless you are playing multiple accounts or you have been sitting other players who have been on the receiving end then you have never went up against a single player in RAID before, (oh wait you want to claim the cap against me in K66 that took place 8 hours after I took the village, half the world away from any other villages I have, well congrats mate now you know how we all play.) :icon_wink:

Or wait you have returned to this world under a new account because your old account got rimmed, oh no it was because you were bored with this world so you quit and now you are back, what is it?

To claim you have no respect for every player within a tribe that the account you are playing on has never fought against makes you look pretty lame in my opinion, now if you have fought against us then man up and say who you were playing when you did, bring light to the situation so we can all applaud your awesomeness, and we can bow in your superiority.

So until you bring light to the subject, crawl back into the hole that is so close to your nob where you just came out of.

This is my opinion alone and has nothing to do with the leadership of RAID.

DeletedUser

Do i really need to remind you that this is the Funny Attacks, Defences, & In-game Mails thread?

I didn't delete any of the past content because i didn't want to kill the forum activity, but seriously, unless it's something related to the thread's title, make another and discuss it (or in another more appropriate thread).

Don't make me start deleting all the off-topic, you won't like the result.

Also, in case anyone wanted to reply/debate/discuss what i've just said you can do it via PM, not on the forum.

DeletedUser

Don't make me start deleting all the off-topic, you won't like the result.

Also, in case anyone wanted to reply/debate/discuss what i've just said you can do it via PM, not on the forum.

Okay...........

just 2 questions Albul

1. What can you do we won't like other than delete a lot of stuff? (that is not a put down, I am asking because as you can see I haven't long joined and it is nice to know the mods powers)

2. Why can I not respond via the forum to your funny attack with a crazy and line stepping defence, a smile and a can of tuna?

Love n Such

Sticks