Origin: Prodigy (629|192) K16

Quantity: 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
Losses: 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1

Defender: lufer07
Destination: 0THEMLosers loss another village (626|197) K16

Quantity: 0 0 4 0 1 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Important Information: Your troops were detected by your enemy

i was about to give up defending on this village... yet when i saw this report i found a light lol! :)) nyahahaha!

DeletedUser80195

Lol thats classic
Some villages just refuse to be nobled.
My first village in this world was stuck at 1 for about two weeks before It was taken.
I got it back 6 months later.

DeletedUser

damn, that s a huge stack.

bit of a waste of support isn't it?

Exactly. We'd have a hard time trying to justify clearing a 50k stack when warring two tribes already... no idea why he felt the need for more...

Scared? ;)

DeletedUser

No waste :) the deff troops are coming from friends in a nearly tribe ;)

//King Dragon

Not quite a tribe, but nearly...

And here is KD showing that having the most members of any tribe, by a fair margin, just isn't quite enough....
TDE2, 3, etc may be gone but that family mentality just won't go away.

-=I am the Joker=-

No waste :) the deff troops are coming from friends in a nearly tribe ;)

//King Dragon

LOL not wasted coming from friends in a nearly (I think you mean nearby) tribe, now if you found a tribe willing to send you that many troops and leave themselves defenseless and that is what any other tribe would be doing seeing that the only tribes that wouldn't miss that amount of defense would be either DEVILS, RAID or NOB!!, then mate yes they are wasted troops because that tribe is utterly defenseless now, or have you supported all their villages and when you are ready to attack them you will just pull the support, hmmm actually not a bad idea I guess you are a real devil :icon_wink:
Oh and don't come with your little lie that it is RAID players supporting it like you told one of my guys in the tribe, I have sat every account in RAID and know that it is just that a Lie.

DeletedUser

Oh and don't come with your little lie that it is RAID players supporting it like you told one of my guys in the tribe, I have sat every account in RAID and know that it is just that a Lie.

I don't pretend to know KD's business... but even if it was a lie, for you to account sit 69 players and check over 16,631 villas and where their support is... that must have taken hours. KD wins :lol:

rooki7

if you 're really slow i think it would take 69 mins to check ...
68 because he doesn't need to check his ^^.

DeletedUser

LOL not wasted coming from friends in a nearly (I think you mean nearby) tribe, now if you found a tribe willing to send you that many troops and leave themselves defenseless and that is what any other tribe would be doing seeing that the only tribes that wouldn't miss that amount of defense would be either DEVILS, RAID or NOB!!, then mate yes they are wasted troops because that tribe is utterly defenseless now, or have you supported all their villages and when you are ready to attack them you will just pull the support, hmmm actually not a bad idea I guess you are a real devil :icon_wink:

Haha if you say you have look so many accounts and villages, and dont found anything, then one of us have wrong ;) and both of us know how it is ;)

//King Dragon

DeletedUser

Please by all means try. I think King Dragon would be more then happy to let you rename it when you clear and noble the villa.

Ok , I will. I will send all my nukes across half of the world to take a vill from a tribe I have nothning against and still end up short :icon_rolleyes:

*it was a joke

DeletedUser

Haha if you say you have look so many accounts and villages, and dont found anything, then one of us have wrong ;) and both of us know how it is ;)

//King Dragon

Had to read that so many times to understand it, but from workin it out there is roughly 80 full defence vills in there and im pretty sure no-one in ~RAID~ would support a DEVIL im guessing its a collective effort from your own tribe, i dont see the need to lie about it, one thing is for sure a 2k vill with that much support is a proper waste of time and troops.

And i see your back to your to your barb nobling lol see nothin changes :)