Funny Attacks / Defenses

DeletedUser

CM, to be honest id say your nuke may have been destroyed if the player wasn't an idiot :) 800 cats is quite nice.. i bet his tribe is happy they supported him with that outcome, unless they are his, inwhich case... thats a lot of time wasted

PetarPavao

dude, 800 catapults alone kill a nuke if the weapon is equipped

if they had supported properly he would have lost maybe half of that force and kill the nuke completely

DeletedUser

CM, to be honest id say your nuke may have been destroyed if the player wasn't an idiot :) 800 cats is quite nice.. i bet his tribe is happy they supported him with that outcome, unless they are his, inwhich case... thats a lot of time wasted

That's why I'm pointing out he should've equipped the weapon.

There were subsequent nukes to that one and then a train, but obviously they werent necessery that time.

Also given how far he was from his tribemates, I'm pretty sure those were his own cats.

DeletedUser

Also given how far he was from his tribemates, I'm pretty sure those were his own cats.

If he had 2 extra paladins in there how come the disdance comes into play? With pala cats move as fast as he does or am I missing something?

DeletedUser

there's 3 pally's there so at least two other players supported who could of sent cats as well...

DeletedUser

There's 1 guy near him who had 1 pally that could've arrived in time. The other was lost likely there for a while. Unless someone scouted him before and he asked for support then. All in all, he couldnt have received ALOT of support in time, thankfully.

DeletedUser

There's 1 guy near him who had 1 pally that could've arrived in time. The other was lost likely there for a while. Unless someone scouted him before and he asked for support then. All in all, he couldnt have received ALOT of support in time, thankfully.

either way,

he got pwned :lol:

King Matt II

Is there anything I don't win anymore? :p

nicebonfire.png

(twas w47 :p)

PetarPavao

Defender: FireLancer
Destination: FireLancers village 03 (631|660) K66

Quantity: 2 0 685 0 148 785 0 0 20 10 1 5 0
Losses: 2 0 685 0 148 785 0 0 20 10 1 5 0

I just need to post this everywhere cause I felt so awesome when I saw it

Kash2Smash

Is there anything I don't win anymore? :p

nicebonfire.png

(twas w47 :p)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo

such careless mistake not acceptable!!! :icon_sad::icon_sad::icon_sad:
all those cats gone.. gone down the drain...