Funny attacks & successful defences..

DeletedUser

sky really need to re-evaluate their member list. you have some real brainless guys and possibly gals over there mate. one of them are going to get themselves in a bit of trouble one of these days.

talking to the wrong person about that =/ i dont like either of em, but i dont have anything to do with invites/dismissals.

DeletedUser

dont really know what to say to that. lol

well, one of em is ballistick, and the other is nothing but a whiner who joins an enemy tribe the second things dont go his way, throwing a tantrum on his way out. good riddance, i say. bound to get a few bad eggs whenever you invite more then 1-2 at a time i guess.

DeletedUser

well, one of em is ballistick, and the other is nothing but a whiner who joins an enemy tribe the second things dont go his way, throwing a tantrum on his way out. good riddance, i say. bound to get a few bad eggs whenever you invite more then 1-2 at a time i guess.

its all a matter of background checks prior to recruitment and also close monitoring of them and the whole tribe to see what they are up to. in personal experience being close knit with some of your southern members you have alot of lone rangers hiding behind the name.

DeletedUser

Bolded what's important.

Scrappy-doo - will be on the rim. indeed.

No, he won't. Neither the account, nor the player who was on it, will be on the rim. If you see it or him there, then I'll apologize.

DeletedUser

Well AJ guess the secret is out. You got the noble bus because I was dumping troops before putting the acct up for deletion. Therefore its not a fail to those who were saying that. :icon_wink:

zakipoo

Well AJ guess the secret is out. You got the noble bus because I was dumping troops before putting the acct up for deletion. Therefore its not a fail to those who were saying that. :icon_wink:

and you guys said that you guys were working out a strategy :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes: Time to stop lying? :lol:

DeletedUser

and you guys said that you guys were working out a strategy :icon_eek::icon_rolleyes: Time to stop lying? :lol:

We were working out a strategy, its called doing what was best for the tribe :lol:

DeletedUser

What part of noble bus, doesn't scream strategy?
It's had AJ baffled for days now to the point he just couldn't perform.

DeletedUser

It made sense. You clear the vil out to make it easier to take over. Hell, I did the same thing with my nobles in k43 and smashed em against my own wall, so noone else could kill them and than post catching my nobles at home.

Everything makes sense when you take the time to put it into perspective.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

http://en32.tribalwars.net/public_report/5d38562ca1361def8de711903d687502

What do blondes and turtles have in common?

turtle9.jpg

DeletedUser

That my friend is a Turk clearing wave, he's probably shocked your not begging him to stop :p

DeletedUser

Defending against recaps? Maybe this will stop a nuke or 2...

Defender: humbi
Destination: 013. Greymuncher (680|869) K86

Quantity:10 0 7997 1000 2099 0 300 0 0 0
Losses: 10 0 7997 1000 2099 0 300 0 0 0

DeletedUser

I honestly don't see whats Funny attack or successful defense about this is... It's like posting a clearing of a half D with a lvl 13 wall... It's just an offensive army clearing a village. Is it funny that he has a lot of scouts in that village? Because that's fully explainable..

But it's not like there were even nobles caught there... And scouts build ridiculously quickly...

I'm just throwing that out there, because this post confused me.