Funny attacks?

DeletedUser

Or dodge and forgot about it. I do that sometimes, when I mean to cancel so they get back after the attack lands, but instead i just go do something else more interesting

DeletedUser

The only funny thing about that is you hid your troop numbers yet left the losses so we could still work out your troop numbers using the sim. :icon_neutral:

Just how much free time do you TW addicts have? And why harass the player for showing us more information to make it more interesting?

DeletedUser

The whole story needs to be told about this drama. Atricmann only builds offense so he leaves his base completely undefended.
The attacker has won

Luck (from attacker's point of view)

-13.8%
rabe.png
klee_grau.png

Morale: 100%

Attacker:Daemon lord666Origin:Creeping Death (511|290) K25Hidden by the report owner.
Belief: Your troops were religious. Battle strength: 100%
Defender:AtricMannDestination:Incoming Support (508|294) K25
unit_spear.png
unit_sword.png
unit_axe.png
unit_archer.png
unit_spy.png
unit_light.png
unit_marcher.png
unit_heavy.png
unit_ram.png
unit_catapult.png
unit_knight.png
unit_snob.png
unit_militia.png

Espionage

Resources scouted:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
275 Buildings:Village Headquarters (Level 25)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 18)
Workshop (Level 5)
First church (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 18)
Rally point (Level 1)
Statue (Level 1)
Market (Level 10)
Farm (Level 19)
Warehouse (Level 29)

Haul:
holz.png
lehm.png
eisen.png
34 29.800/29.800Damage by rams:The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 15 to level 0Damage by catapults:The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level 30 to level 19

DeletedUser

What a nub, I always mix all my villages.

It's fun to catch them offline and see thousands of axes and LC trying to put up a defense. The slaughter is quite delicious. Takes a lot of work to figure out when they are offline but it's worth it.

DeletedUser

I reckon he was deadly serious. Don't you mix all your villages to?

Why would I mix my villages...I thought it was a known TW tactic not to mix your village...It cuts down the power of your village by literally half...Only way I would mix mine is it my first villa...Other then that. . . .

Quintus Fabius Maximus

Why would I mix my villages...I thought it was a known TW tactic not to mix your village...It cuts down the power of your village by literally half...Only way I would mix mine is it my first villa...Other then that. . . .

I didn't realise the [/sarcasm] tags would've actually been required there...:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I thought it was rather obvious that I wasn't being serious :icon_confused: