Funny Attacks

DeletedUser

I've always thought LTSSB was a mutant.... but this mutation was apparently VERY SUCCESSFUL!!!

My post was still funnier. I give myself 8/10 on humor. Yours was more just impressive for you and SOOOOOOOOO sad for BILALO :D

DeletedUser

we figured the nuke to be around 9k axes 2k lc and 2k ma i think.

DeletedUser96519

we figured the nuke to be around 9k axes 2k lc and 2k ma i think.

Lol really?

IF only, however..........

Units: 0 0 9000 0 0 2000 2000 0 230 0 0 0 0 1.359.000 716.000 1.206.000 28.150

At least think about it.

Also, whos 'we'?

Also....
I've always thought LTSSB was a mutant....
:icon_cry::icon_cry::icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we-my tribe
thought about it- we put it on forums see if anyone could find out how to do it. i didnt check it. also, meh.

EDIT: i went back to the drawing board, and it seems if you keep your buildings down quite low you can kill it with 4k axes, 1.5 lc, 2.2k mounted archers and 250 rams with a paladin armed with a nimrods composite bow, totaling 22.260 farm space, leaving you a good 1.8k to spare. even more so if it was a bonus population village.

DeletedUser3776

Lol, guess BILALO was disappointed.
Talk about farm bonus advantages in offence.

DeletedUser96519

we-my tribe
thought about it- we put it on forums see if anyone could find out how to do it. i didnt check it. also, meh.

EDIT: i went back to the drawing board, and it seems if you keep your buildings down quite low you can kill it with 4k axes, 1.5 lc, 2.2k mounted archers and 250 rams with a paladin armed with a nimrods composite bow, totaling 22.260 farm space, leaving you a good 1.8k to spare. even more so if it was a bonus population village.

Ran that, does work, but villas at 9k and not a bonus pop. Didnt have any MA in the nuke either :icon_eek:

DeletedUser102250

I assume it was around 12-15k axe and 1-2k lc with the axe weapon and pally?

DeletedUser

Nah she would have a good lot of rams to get the wall down like that.

DeletedUser

True that. I'd think you'd have some MA with that too since she took out those archers completely.

DeletedUser

So.... today I decided to see how silly Manic was. I decided to noble two villages in the heart of K55 where I am surrounded. I wanted to see the reaction I would get from the Manic players in the area. So I scouted Prink and found two unguarded villages right next to my K55 cluster, I go ahead and noble them and I didn't bother about support as I expected them to be nobled back immediately.

12 hours go by and still no incomings, so I decided that we should try to hold one of these villages. Asking for support for 2 villages was stretching it so one was chosen to be supported. After a decent length of time, the Manic players FINALLY spotted me and decided to hit back. The first village being supported was nuked and the support was sent home so no damage was caused and will probably be nobled within the next hour.

The second unsupported village had this done to it:

Academy catted

Farm removed

HQ flattened

HQ flattened again

IF Manic had sent nobles they would have taken the village back without ANY fight. Instead they decided to cat it into the ground.

Now that's not the silly part. What is silly, is that they are nobling it... lmao!!!!

For the cost of a few axes and a nobleman, I was able to get them to cat THEIR OWN village back to the stoneages...!!!

Well done guys...

DeletedUser

So.... today I decided to see how silly Manic was. I decided two noble to villages in the heart of K55 where I am surrounded. I wanted to see the reaction I would get from the Manic players in the area. So I scouted Prink and found two unguarded villages right next to my K55 cluster, I go ahead and noble them and I didn't bother about support as I expected them to be nobled back immediately.

12 hours go by and still no incomings, so I decided that we should try to hold one of these villages. Asking for support for 2 villages was stretching it so one was chosen to be supported. After a decent length of time, the Manic players FINALLY spotted me and decided to hit back. The first village being supported was nuked and the support was sent home so no damage was caused and will probably be nobled within the next hour.

The second unsupported village had this done to it:

Academy catted

Farm removed

HQ flattened

HQ flattened again

IF Manic had sent nobles they would have taken the village back without ANY fight. Instead they decided to cat it into the ground.

Now that's not the silly part. What is silly, is that they are nobling it... lmao!!!!

For the cost of a few axes and a nobleman, I was able to get them to cat THEIR OWN village back to the stoneages...!!!

Well done guys...

hahaha hope they have fun building them back up, no wonder the few manic players who did post on here stopped

DeletedUser

Okay, seems I lost both villages, but I want some more fun so I nobled it back:

Half a nuke destroyed...

Now the cats are really rolling in. Expect this puppy to be 26 points in a day's time... lol

DeletedUser

DeletedUser102250

True that. I'd think you'd have some MA with that too since she took out those archers completely.

No, mixing in more troop types just makes a nuke weaker, I couldn't find anything with MA in it, unless is was MA/LC with a pally and wep, but that doesn't seem likely