Funny IG-mails: w45

DeletedUser

:lol: Hahahahaha nice double team on him... I'd liked to see more of that. :lol:

DeletedUser

He is not blue on my map :D

the azzazain on 14.02. at 23:48
can i have an invitation please i have proved myself to be hassle to everyone around me

Easy.Farm on 15.02. at 00:22
Ok, I need to account sit you to see how good you are. then I can decide.

the azzazain on 15.02. at 15:41
i got attacked by uhakem [WP]

my wall is gone and farm is lvl 2

have no troops left

Easy.Farm on 15.02. at 15:45
ok then

the azzazain on 15.02. at 15:46
so im not in am i

Easy.Farm on 15.02. at 15:48
no, you were attacked by our member, so you are no use to us now.

the azzazain on 15.02. at 15:48
we are allies u are blue on the map

DeletedUser

No, he was going to Account Sit him, then he found out that he was a tribemate's farm.

DeletedUser

No, he was going to Account Sit him, then he found out that he was a tribemate's farm.

actually he wanted to join, because my tribe mate launched attack on him... and I knew it. So I just responded him something to see, when he comes online again ;)
The account sitting request was just to see, what will he say to hide that he is being attacked by my tribe mate.

DeletedUser

The leader of =DA= XD

De Rante on 15.02. at 23:07
why hello there my favorite noob :)

how is your alliance going?

Drag0nLord today at 02:46
we are doing fine.... no thanks to you guys... how about yourselves

De Rante today at 02:52
we are doing amazingly. doesnt look like youre gna last much longer ...

Drag0nLord today at 02:53
doesnt seem that way from this angle

De Rante today at 02:55
really? you must be standing upside down then

Drag0nLord today at 02:57
lol... must be

De Rante today at 02:57
didnt you realise?

Drag0nLord today at 02:59
guess not... i forgot that you guys know all lmao.... i think there was a song about you guys....... Your so vain....... you probably think this song is about you! lmao

De Rante today at 03:00
lol. im really sorry we have been bullying you guys

If you want to contact childline, call 0800 11 11

Drag0nLord today at 03:03
lmao dont think that number works from here... but feel free to call on my behalf!
Its a pity you joined those Omen losers... i kind of liked your warped sense of humor

De Rante today at 03:06
its a shame i was looking for an experienced tribe with aggressive members isnt it. if i wanted to join a noob tribe with a very dim future i would have accepted the invite

you wouldnt believe the amount of players in your tribe betraying you and giving us intel because they are scared of us

Drag0nLord today at 03:07
lol intel on what... they dont know anything real

De Rante today at 03:08
really? im not saying :)

well, now that youre falling apart, which side of the world do you think you will restart on?

Drag0nLord today at 03:09
restart lol... good luck with that

De Rante today at 03:17
really? are you gna quit all together then?

i would advise you to retire from TW altogether. you arent very good at it

Drag0nLord today at 03:21
lol if you say so

De Rante today at 03:21
do you think otherwise?

Drag0nLord today at 03:23
well my points are above yours... any my army was probably bigger until a few hours ago... so if im not very good at it... a hanger on like you is worse... lmao you are just like the others holding onto the true players like xpoki and waiting for them to do the hard work.. then coming in for the glory shots... you are the one who is poor at this game lol

Drag0nLord today at 03:32
lol no answer for that eh... just as i thought

De Rante today at 11:17
im sorry, did you say you have a bigger army than me

LMFAO

you had about 4000 troops in all. dont try and kid yourself Drag0nlord. you are a massive noob. restart in another k and get more practice

De Rante today at 11:33
and check the point tables ;)

Drag0nLord today at 11:33
well for somebody with such a huge army your pretty piss poor.... i have not seen any reports of you hitting anybody of decent size... lol your a little wiener lmao

De Rante today at 11:37
:) yup. but lets be honest, i was always going to survive longer. if i save my army they will come in more use later in the game, like when im taking my third noble target :)

Drag0nLord today at 11:37
lmao yes but there is no honor in being a pussy

De Rante today at 11:40
haha. well there is no honour getting cleared by just one player LOL

you and your very below average tribe never really stood a chance against us. for a first timer like yourself you did ok. i guess you read the guides a bit so you knew roughly what to do. its a shame you didnt build enough troops to defend yourself or actually attack back

and i may be a "pussy" but iv still got a higher OD than you and my army isnt dead :)

Drag0nLord today at 11:43
lol... well half my army was out protecting somebody else ass... otherwise jam would not have had such success... in the end it was luck of timing more than anything else... and btw i still have troops left

De Rante today at 11:44
yeh iv seen. that really small nuke of yours. not really gna hurt anyone with it tho are you :/

Drag0nLord today at 11:45
lol i have another city fool

De Rante today at 11:49
"city"?

you obviously have no troops there since you just got it and it was a barbarian anyway. well done, you nobled a barb (Y)

Drag0nLord today at 11:55
city village whatever... i dont noble other people.. i find it rude to take away all the hard work people put into their villages... unfortunately morons like you do enjoy to play the lazy way and get off on making people quit games.. which is fine... says a lot about your character and integrity... anyway you are boring me so i wont even bother with this petty shit anymore... good luck.. and dont get too cocky.. there is always somebody better..... well at least in your case there is anyway lmao

De Rante today at 11:59
yup, i would say there is always someone worse than you, but there isnt. that means your the worst at tribal wars in the world

Drag0nLord today at 12:01
yup must be.. thanks

De Rante today at 12:01
no problem. glad we could straighten things out

DeletedUser

tilldeathsulav on 16.02. at 19:46
respected sir/madam.
primarily i would like to congratulate you for being able to stand at the top of the ranking, the goal which to me is immense.
You must be an experienced player with lot of courage and very nice piece of mind.
so congratulate again.

Sincerely,
Krishna Neupane
this

DeletedUser

I got haz a heart!

Jmaster0921 today at 19:09
An attack was started by a memeber known as oblivion 365. I demand retribution or compromise and seeing how he attacked and ive done nothing i think i should recive resources for this out rageous attack.
but i have nothing against you or your tribe i simply want to beleft alone to do my work in peace i am from K86 far from any of your tribes memebers so i belive this is fair

Easy.Farm today at 19:10
welcome to the tribalwars. I'll cry for your troops, other than that, my hands are tied.

Jmaster0921 today at 19:12
This is madness what have ive done to desrive this is nothing i demand justice for this.

Easy.Farm today at 19:15
Oh, didn't know it's a madness. Ok, if thats the case, I'll ask him to stop right away and will send you all the recourses he took from you. I am really sorry!

Jmaster0921 today at 19:17
But i also wish to ally my slef with your tribe or to form a non aggresion pack i dont wish to be acctacked from your tribe your seem to be a nice person i hope that we can be friends

Easy.Farm today at 19:18
I think you should know something... I didn't mean what I said in the last mail. I was trying to be funny, but you take the fun our of it. Are you happy now?

Jmaster0921 today at 19:21
No listen to yourself you act as though your have no heart. Now its not like am asking alot i simply ask that i be left alone i have no reason to fight him, yet but if this ocntinues i see no other way. Understand that this is not what i want.

Easy.Farm today at 19:27
I think you are currently small enough to restart. When you restart, you will be relocated in the new area. Learn from this and next time try to avoid the mistakes you have made. This is a war game and if you are not in our tribe, you are our target. It's as simple as that. My heart has nothing to do with it.

Jmaster0921 today at 19:28
Currently samll enough. lvl 10 everthing in resources i refuse to restart becasue of your shity attitude. leave me be you pest i have nothing more to say.

and then he blocked me :/

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49872

Hello, I am the Greatest Player of Tribal Wars of All Time. You and Your tribe should feel lucky that I am even messaging you. You all should start to pay my homage and by doing so I will make sure that your tribe makes it in the future.

Your Great Leader.

heh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

They used to at least TRY to look good...
welchie23 on 23.02. at 23:42
send me a tribe invite

Easy.Farm on 23.02. at 23:44
ok, sent!

welchie23 today at 01:03
didint get it

Easy.Farm today at 01:05
how about now?

welchie23 today at 01:39
nope but i had another tribe invite so one try more time

Easy.Farm today at 02:26
try now.

welchie23 today at 03:17
i dnt knw wat it is but im not getting any

Easy.Farm today at 03:19
it must be you, because I sent it...

welchie23 today at 04:00
probably try to get someone else in the tribe to send it

Easy.Farm today at 04:01
ok, I asked my co-duke to send. DO you have it now?

welchie23 today at 04:03
i dnt knw wats up im goin to my tribe invitations and everything and im not getting it

Easy.Farm today at 04:26
ok, I actually never sent it...

welchie23 today at 14:32
why not

Easy.Farm today at 14:33
because your fist mail was lame.

welchie23 today at 21:25
just send me one

Easy.Farm today at 21:26
how about no?

archer.a

Haha that's a good one. This is the best I have had in a while. It's not hilarious but I thought the whole thing was funny.

Gula Behnid on 21.02. at 21:10
to be honest you guys won early on because of mental warfare

Archer.a on 21.02. at 21:26
how is that?

Gula Behnid on 21.02. at 21:29
well all the members who left, left because they were afraid of you guys, why fake attacks came their way they jumped ship.

Archer.a on 21.02. at 21:40
ha... well to tell the truth we could have cared less about your tribe we just wanted your villages so that didn't save them

Gula Behnid on 21.02. at 21:43
lol i see

Gula Behnid on 23.02. at 02:40
I don't like your mental games

Archer.a on 23.02. at 10:07
which mental games?

Gula Behnid on 23.02. at 21:18
your mental games, all of them

Archer.a on 24.02. at 00:51
I wasn't aware that I was playing mental games

Gula Behnid on 24.02. at 03:02
yes you are lol

Archer.a on 24.02. at 03:23
Lol here i thought I was just playin TW

Gula Behnid on 24.02. at 03:39
nope see you didn't even know

Archer.a on 24.02. at 06:00
That's how mental I am:)

Gula Behnid on 24.02. at 23:39
yup

DeletedUser23792

Grumpydufus today at 22:43 Quote Edit Delete
Hi,

Can I claim the following village:

Krondor 002 (389|537) K53

Da viking today at 22:50 Quote
well i was thinking of taking it...

Grumpydufus today at 22:55 Quote Edit Delete
Are claims given out on a first claimed basis?

Da viking today at 22:56 Quote
Da viking wrote:
i was thinking his second one. Manageable but not impossible. If not that Flado or Domclobar.

I posted that in the Cats war forum, but i didnt call it, so i dont know...Its up to Shaddy-Baby or Heroes or Вола or whatev'

Grumpydufus today at 22:59 Quote Edit Delete
lol?

Where/when did you post that in the Cats war forum? Seems kinda lame for you to not make a claim in the "noble claims" forum section until someone else does.

Why have a noble claims forum then?

Just post claims wherever you want then?

Seems really unorganized to me, but whatever.

Heroes94 today at 23:00 Quote
That would be up to me or Shady ;)
I would probably give the village to Grumpy on the basis that he is right next to the village and it would help him greatly... But i'll let either Kern or Sahdy call this ;)

Grumpydufus today at 23:02 Quote Edit Delete
lol, this is seriously being considered?

Heroes94 today at 23:04 Quote
What?

Grumpydufus today at 23:06 Quote Edit Delete
Da Vikings weaksauce claim that he posted something somewhere in the Cat's War forum about maybe wanting a village.

Why do we have a noble claims forum then?

Lol.

His post about thinking about taking Tonygee's second village is not even under the Tonygee thread in the Cats War forum. Where is it?

Da viking today at 23:07 Quote
Grumpy really seems...grumpy today? You having that time of the month or something?

What i was saying dufus was that i said it, but you arrogantly froget to notice the "If not that then Domclobar or Flado part...Read the entire post before you go smart*** on me.

TV

Grumpydufus today at 23:09 Quote Edit Delete
lol, ur the one jumpin on here like a little beyotch Da Viking. If you wanted it, you should have made a claim on it.

Simple as that.

I didn't "froget" to notice the part of your post. Just seems really lame for you to not post something about the village until someone else does.

Da viking today at 23:12 Quote
it was in Dowler93's post. I mentioned not getting in the fun, then one of them told me to "join in" and i said maybe Tony's second, but then Shaddy warned me 'bout him nobling his first one

Note to self:Он идиот

Heroes94 today at 23:14 Quote
Possibly he is not ready to noble yet and considers our rules on nobling:
If you are about to noble a village then it must be posted here.
You then have 2 days to noble it. Nobody is allowed to challange you for that village in that time.
After that time of 2 days someone else can claim the village.

Remember that you must post every village you are nobling.

But anyway, just decide who it would be better for between yourselves and come to a conclusion. There is no need for an argument over it.

Da viking today at 23:14 Quote
It wasnt my "weaksauce claim" lunch lady, it was what i was suggesting IF I was to take a KITTIES village. There you go again acting like a smartass...

Grumpydufus today at 23:15 Quote Edit Delete
Well, why didnt you say so?

Any vague post about thinking about wanting to maybe take a village of an enemy sometime in the future yet to be determined in the Dowler93 section of the Cats War thread would for sure trump a claim in the noble claims section.

I just don't see your reasoning.

Grumpydufus today at 23:16 Quote Edit Delete
"It wasnt my "weaksauce claim" lunch lady, it was what i was suggesting IF I was to take a KITTIES village"

Well then why even post it here like it is a claim over mine?

Da viking today at 23:17 Quote
Yes heroes, precisely. I was waiting for my 37 hour smithy to finish.Im sorry heroes for spamming this, i just used to deal with another jackass myself in the name of Da Pressa and im tired of them.

TV(stands for Sir Anti-Douchebag)

Heroes94 today at 23:17 Quote
I suppose he is just disappointed that he will not get the village and he wants it i suppose...

Da viking today at 23:18 Quote
my words were "well i was thinking of taking it"

Claim? are you f'ing kidding me?

Cmon now Shaddy-Baby, we can do better at recruiting than this...

Da viking today at 23:20 Quote
Heroes94 wrote:
I suppose he is just disappointed that he will not get the village and he wants it i suppose...

I didnt say i WAS getting the village, i said i was thinking of taking it. He is just being the douche ive learned he is.

Grumpydufus today at 23:23 Quote Edit Delete
Da viking wrote:
my words were "well i was thinking of taking it"

Claim? are you f'ing kidding me?

Cmon now Shaddy-Baby, we can do better at recruiting than this...

Yea Shad, we should at least be able to recruit players who can follow simple rules like the proper way to claim a village.

Grumpydufus today at 23:24 Quote Edit Delete
viking, why would you post here unless you were trying to somehow claim the village as well?

Da viking today at 23:27 Quote
Or as my loyal friend Heroes said.
Heroes94 wrote:
Possibly he is not ready to noble yet and considers our rules on nobling:
If you are about to noble a village then it must be posted here.
You then have 2 days to noble it. Nobody is allowed to challange you for that village in that time.
After that time of 2 days someone else can claim the village.

Remember that you must post every village you are nobling.

But anyway, just decide who it would be better for between yourselves and come to a conclusion. There is no need for an argument over it.

Grumpydufus today at 23:32 Quote Edit Delete
lol, so are you trying to strengthen my argument with your last post?

Lets take a look at the noble claim rules that Heroes reposted there:

If you are about to noble a village then it must be posted here. (Who posted a claim here? Me, not you)

You then have 2 days to noble it. Nobody is allowed to challange you for that village in that time. (I posted here, so I have two days to noble it)

Remember that you must post every village you are nobling. (I did, you did not, now you are trying to challenge or lay some weaksauce claim to a village that I already claimed)

Again I ask, why would you post in this thread unless you were somehow challenging my noble claim?

Who is the douche now?

We really should recruit members who can at least follow a standard noble claim policy.

Grumpydufus today at 23:39 Quote Edit Delete
awww...I guess Duh Viking will eat his previous posts and realize he was in the wrong.

DeletedUser23792

This was on the forum from my last tribe.

I thought it was funny, so I copied and pasted it into word before it was deleted by my former tribe's leadership.