Funny IG. Mails

jakeeboy

KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:36
seen that you rejected my invitation....are you sure you do't want to join?....you will be diplomatic.... Supreme general you can be , this means baron , :p
jakeeboy on 27.01. at 20:38
Ok send me a new invite.
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:39
thanx for joing , my friend :D

Now I joined his tribe just to stuff it as much as I could. This is what happened afterwards.

ok....you are supreme general said:
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:42
now invite all you can near us in our tribe
jakeeboy on 27.01. at 20:43
Dude you don't know what you are doing. You should quit now.
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:45
ok man angry me....
jakeeboy on 27.01. at 20:47
Man you suck. Romanian server suck. On world nine I am Comura until I gave up my account to someone else.
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:49
on world nine , I am assasin-ro , and I have personal ally AURRORA....and My tribe will remain with 1 or 100 membres ...and you suck , not me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we will se at war!
jakeeboy on 27.01. at 20:50
lol you are the one who offered a baron to someone you didn't know or trust.
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:52
oh...you want to be a simple member !!!!ok if you want , you will be a simple member
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:53
seen that you don'd like the baron function
jakeeboy on 27.01. at 20:56
Lol... You have already left your mark. Your a noob. Sorry man. I have got one of the best premades ever. We will pwn this world and I assure you. Only first timers will join your tribe. Oh no It would have been fine if you had of taken a month or so, but you gave it staright away. Dude you need to learn how to play this game.
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 20:59
we will se who's noob.......
jakeeboy on 27.01. at 20:59
I have already seen. You.You don't understand the basics of this game lol.
KnightHero*RO on 27.01. at 21:01
I have trust in you...I've make an error.....and ?
jakeeboy today at 06:47
Why would you trust anyone you don't know huh???

DeletedUser

Hey said:
The Purple PaNDa today at 05:16
Hey.
I am [player]The Purple PaNDa[/player] from the awesome tribe [ally]PaNDaS[/ally].
You are being offered the opportunity to join us and participate in a new kind of tribe. A tribe dedicated to spreading panda love to tribes around the world!
I myself have played TW for many years and know what I am doing. If you are new to the game do not worry. As long as you are willing to learn I am willing to teach.
In about two days, if you choose to join us, we will be restarting on the SW rim in order to get a good start with a big farming area. Also, many of the already chosen members will be joining the world so we may all meet up and be in around the same starting area.
We will be taking around 10 to 15 new members into our group. After that I will be shutting the doors and nobody else will be allowed in. I hope you decide to accept this opportunity.
Thank you,
[player]The Purple PaNDa[/player]
Me- today at 13:19
Oh sure, I'd love to!
And while I'm at it, why don't we play www.tribalhugs.net, a great game for snuggling and cuddling! I'll be looking forward to it.
XOXOXO,

Edited out my name, for various reasons.

This isn't funny yet, but is everyone getting invites to.. PaNDaS ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Edited out my name, for various reasons.

This isn't funny yet, but is everyone getting invites to.. PaNDaS ?

Everyone got it :icon_wink:

Hey said:
The Purple PaNDa today at 05:16
Hey.
I am [player]The Purple PaNDa[/player] from the awesome tribe [ally]PaNDaS[/ally].
You are being offered the opportunity to join us and participate in a new kind of tribe. A tribe dedicated to spreading panda love to tribes around the world!
I myself have played TW for many years and know what I am doing. If you are new to the game do not worry. As long as you are willing to learn I am willing to teach.
In about two days, if you choose to join us, we will be restarting on the SW rim in order to get a good start with a big farming area. Also, many of the already chosen members will be joining the world so we may all meet up and be in around the same starting area.
We will be taking around 10 to 15 new members into our group. After that I will be shutting the doors and nobody else will be allowed in. I hope you decide to accept this opportunity.
Thank you,
[player]The Purple PaNDa[/player]

.Rock Lee. today at 05:21
No.
And it seems you're not taking 10-15 members, but 50+ members. Well, you sent that exact mail to more than 20 members I bet..
The Purple PaNDa today at 05:31
lol. yes i did. because out of that many how many will respond? and then out of that many how many will say yes? hahha. im playin numbers. if i ever actually got to 15 then i would stop and reject anyone else. :p
when we get the rest of the members joining tomorrow we will have 25-30 i believe. thats where i want to stay for the beginning of the world.
.Rock Lee. today at 05:40
Well, good luck with that.
The Purple PaNDa today at 05:49
lol

DeletedUser

Everyone got it :icon_wink:

Lol, sent them out at the same exact time.

My guess is he (deff has premium) and opens two tabs, sends out a circular to 100+ random people, sits there for hours doing that over and over.

DeletedUser

hello jamm said:
poath today at 16:54
Hi, ^_^

I have no idea who you are but everybody said you were good so I thought might as well :p

I wish to invite you to my tribe and would love it if you could accept.

I currently play on w25, ranked in the top 200. I have a good idea on how to play this game.

I am also friends with Balubhai (leader of +Bunny), doruk13 (Leader of Bunny w29 until he quit). Both lead top tribes, both taught me how to lead a tribe.

So what do you say ? :p

jamm today at 16:57
whoever told you I'm good should really have warned you I eat people who message me for breakfast and put them on my special list of targets.

Sorry, hope that teaches you not to write any hasty mails. In order not to be annoyed by you (espacially the whining when I attack you) I will block you now.

If I may say so myself that was a pretty brilliant answer. yes, i'm arrogant.

DeletedUser

lolz that would be funny haha and omg Im in the #2 and have not been invited to 1 tribe but #2!!! grrrr

DeletedUser

pieman you should be getting crazy invites from pointwhore tribes.

DeletedUser

nah Iv made it clear that I hate point whore tribes ... cult seem only minimum point whores ..

DeletedUser

you hate point whore tribes... you say you are number 2.... soooo point whore that dislikes point whore tribes? i'm lost

DeletedUser

Gotta read it :icon_cool:

(Top to bottom)

airbolt said:
tozisbak today at 16:31
Did you threaten him?
burnin fastball89 today at 16:35
Yes.
tozisbak today at 16:36
kool
burnin fastball89 today at 16:37
sure?
burnin fastball89 today at 19:34
Pointwhoring much?
tozisbak today at 20:04
who me?
burnin fastball89 today at 20:05
No, the other [player]Tozisbak[/player]
tozisbak today at 20:06
lol, no i dont, i do troops instead!
burnin fastball89 today at 20:08
Yeah. Sure. How many do you have?
tozisbak today at 20:08
cloassified, just be weary im already in the triple digits
burnin fastball89 today at 20:09
Lmao. Second day of the world.
Don't lie.
tozisbak today at 20:12
attack me if you want proof, unless ur tribe will get scared.
tozisbak today at 20:14
oh i got bp just wait then you can...
burnin fastball89 today at 20:15
I would love to, but they invented this little thing called "BP" to protect you. You, as in [player]Tozisbak[/player].
Ooh, my tribe is horrified! Have mercy!! Your 100' point village is scary!
tozisbak today at 20:15
ur aint much better
tozisbak today at 20:15
wait its worse!
burnin fastball89 today at 20:18
Yes, actually I am.
Here's your village from the "Scout Report" I got, because according to you we can attack already...
(I will think like you, a pointwhore. Should be fun)
Tozisdead's village:
Village Headquarterz (Level 1) (WHatz this?/?)
Barracks (Level 0) (What is this? NO way)
First church (Level 1) (IT'S FREE POINTS. WOO!)
Rally point (Level 1) (WASTE, SHOULD GO TOWARDS WALL)
Timber camp (Level 1) (WORTHLESS)
Clay pit (Level 1) (EWw)
Iron mine (Level 1) (MaybeZ I cen get LC!!1Shift!!)
Farm (Level 1) (Waiting to *Demolish...come on..)
Warehouse (Level 5) (Keeps my stuff safe and warm)
Hiding place (Level 10) (HIDE MY STUFF!!!)
Wall (Level 15) (PROTECTION! I DON'T TRUST MODS SAYING THERE'S "BP)
Tribalhugs Convention (Level 10) (I hope nobody sees this...)

You cannot answer because your conversational partner has blocked your messages.

DeletedUser

It is in our best interests... said:
The Immortal General on 27.01. at 16:54
Hello, I am a veteran player of Tribal Wars and have played in lots of worlds.

I recommend you restart, I am a very aggressive player & I do not believe that we can't be neighbours. The world has just started you won't lose much by restarting. It would benefit both of us if you restart. Me getting a farm & you get to play peacefully without constant attacks on your village.

I plan on farming every village in my 15x15 when BP ends & I sincerely hope you are not here to be one of my farms.

If you are not aware of how exactly to restart you complete the following:

Settings > Start Over > Enter Password > Confirm.

My Regards,
[player]The Immortal General[/player],

F173 on 27.01. at 17:24
i don't understand? whats restart?

The Immortal General on 27.01. at 17:25
Settings > Start Over > Enter Password > Confirm.

F173 on 27.01. at 17:26
i don't know good enlgish can u tell me in german plz?

The Immortal General on 27.01. at 17:28
No, I know you're messing around with me & it's not funny. I've seen your other worlds profile's. You're clearly English.

F173 on 27.01. at 17:29
can you answer a question for me?

The Immortal General on 27.01. at 17:30
What question?

F173 on 27.01. at 17:31
would you ever have sex with a pig?

The Immortal General on 27.01. at 17:34
You being the pig? If so then no.

F173 on 27.01. at 17:35
so u would have sex with a pig, nice

The Immortal General on 27.01. at 17:36
I never said I would.

F173 on 27.01. at 17:37
its ok, theres other freaks out there like u

:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

He Elite ..
My tribe has a pretty cool name
And according to your statement your tribless tribe allies with cool name tribe
So hence forth we are are now forum allies
lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

heya said:
crazy-badgers today at 17:10
Heya member of tribal wars road building society here and we have been tasked with building a road through this K unfortunatly your city is currently in the way, we are more then happy to make you a deal in which if u go to setting>restart>and so on we will give you a brand new village on the rim well away from our road building
Thanks
crazy_badgers
Big Bobbert today at 17:15
well now thats the most interesting restart message ive had today!! Unfortunately my village is haunted and is built on an old grave yard...this means that by building your "road" you will desecrate the graves of many people...now you wouldnt want to upset the families would you??...therefore build your damn road some where else and stop bothering me.
crazy-badgers today at 17:16
errm we dont care about the body's and i reckong its not a restart mail :eek: its a demolition order
crazy-badgers today at 17:17
lol i mucked up with the typing of that one what i mean is im not the guy you should tell about the body's tell that to my boss, also its proably the only restart mail youve gotten, every1 else in the area are all perma asleep, also its not a restart mail its your eviction notice
Big Bobbert today at 17:21
Ah so you are capable of literacy? well thats good. I am very interested in your offer, i really am, but unfortunately i must decline!
crazy-badgers today at 17:22
oh well at end of bp i will have ti send round the "hard" men :D
Big Bobbert today at 17:24
well tell them to knock on the door (as the doorbell is broken) and i will let them in and give them cookies!, i can be quite socialble when i want to be!
crazy-badgers today at 17:25
oh cookies :eek:
Big Bobbert today at 17:26
you didnt think about that one did you!, yes i have lots of cookies!...enough to go around!
crazy-badgers today at 17:27
:( thats cheating my men are not bribeable :eek:
Big Bobbert today at 17:29
i can be quite persuasive!...believe me
crazy-badgers today at 17:30
lol but on a more serious note now is your last offer
Big Bobbert today at 17:31
like i said before...i decline your offer. It been nice talking to you though. Good Luck!

This kid is great...full marks for the restart threat...the conversation went on and i found out hes a decent guy really! I enjoyed the conversation...hope you did also

DeletedUser

This kid is great...full marks for the restart threat...the conversation went on and i found out hes a decent guy really! I enjoyed the conversation...hope you did also

The enjoyment will stop after BP :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

For your entertainment :lol:

hy said:
jack-f on 28.01. at 21:07
i am thinking about creating a tribe

i am an experienced member many worlds and would like to see if you would be interested.

my tribe will be souly based in k65 recruitng active players

if you would like to join then please message me yes or no

thier will be many positions open so i hope you might be interested

[player]jack-f[/player]

jack-f on 28.01. at 22:11
i take it you would not like to join...correct ?

Sir Hemis on 28.01. at 22:16
correct :)

jack-f on 28.01. at 22:25
okay well please let me know, i am a bit confuessed would u like to join or not ?

Sir Hemis on 28.01. at 23:06
Well, I don't know, forward this mail to [player]thesilentninja[/player] and we'll see what he thinks.

jack-f on 28.01. at 23:09
why would you like me to forward it to him, you are close to our members and with your help we can dominate k65, i dont see how he can help us

lus we may be small but just remember every tribe had to start of sumwhere, and people would have to join a tribe that only and 5 members but they did and they ranked number 1 so if you di join then more people would join, its a bit like dominoes

Sir Hemis on 28.01. at 23:31
forward it to him or I'm not joining. He's my dad and I listen to him.

jack-f on 28.01. at 23:32
oh okay, i did not know that, what message would you like forwarded ? please paste it into here

Sir Hemis on 28.01. at 23:35
just ask him what he thinks of me joining. if he doesn't reply, tell him that [player]elite nite[/player], my mom, says to ask him.

jack-f on 28.01. at 23:41
okay, well your fine to join thier is no bad language and we are all about having fun

Sir Hemis on 28.01. at 23:43
yea, my parents won't let me curse.

Did you ask him yet?

jack-f on 28.01. at 23:48
i have sent a message dont know if hes online

Sir Hemis on 28.01. at 23:53
he's sleeping, he just got home from drinking

jack-f on 28.01. at 23:55
lol fun night, he has relied and told me to ask your mother

jack-f on 29.01. at 00:02
she said yes

jack-f on 28.01. at 23:42
Sir Hemis told me to ask you if he could join my tribe

thesilentninja on 28.01. at 23:51
I don't know. The woman is in control of this relationship. Ask his mom, elite nite, if he can join the tribe.

and finally:

hy said:
jack-f on 28.01. at 23:54
[player]Sir Hemis[/player] told me to ask you if he could join my tribe

elite nite on 28.01. at 23:59
I don't know.. Ask [player]androgynousanonymous[/player]. He's my new boy friend.

jack-f on 29.01. at 00:00
lease can you make the decision

elite nite on 29.01. at 00:00
I try, but I'm busy doing something.

jack-f on 29.01. at 00:01
all you have to do is say yes or no

elite nite on 29.01. at 00:01
I'd say yes, but andro has to say yes to. He's gonna be my future husband.

jack-f on 29.01. at 00:01
okay

elite nite on 29.01. at 00:04
by the way, andro and I take bribes, 100 of each resources will do.

jack-f on 29.01. at 00:04
what for ? getting someone to join my tribe...jog on

elite nite on 29.01. at 02:42
well remember, I'm his mom, I can tell him to not join and just farm you with his two spears.

He read it but hasn't replied. Guess he found out we're just playing him :icon_twisted: