Funny IG. Mails

DeletedUser

There attacking me? thats very scary

Hang tough mate.... After the initial spears and scouts, the real attacks usually follow. Be weary of a noble if 1 comes your way, but cats are there trump. I once heard they knocked a barracks from 18-15.

There skills are unmatched and please be weary of there attacks, and take the situation seriously.

DeletedUser

Hang tough mate.... After the initial spears and scouts, the real attacks usually follow. Be weary of a noble if 1 comes your way, but cats are there trump. I once heard they knocked a barracks from 18-15.

There skills are unmatched and please be weary of there attacks, and take the situation seriously.
Are there spear and sword nuke dangerous?

DeletedUser

They said they were aimin for watch!, then u. Legion was completly out of it though, guess they like them better ):

No I am just able to sway them with my words of deception. If you keep jumping from side to side and talking fast like Jack Black they usually believe whatever you tell them :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51390

LOL Go Giants, that makes no sense... sorry.

Yeah they have been trying to get allied with us and we refused because there is no advantage to us. But it's not like we were expending any kind of concentrated effort to wipe them out, and they have the chance to grow if we're otherwise occupied.

But I have 8 incomings and a boast from sk8trboi saying he's allied with WHO along with his tribe and the rest of the coalition...and he's got enough references in his tmail to prove to me that he has in fact been talking to Ditm.

No idea why you referred to WATCH in your post; we're not at war with Watch and neither are they as far as I know.

who is skaterboy? lol

in all sersiousness i havent spoken with him :icon_confused:

If you would domi send me the messge, i belive you but im interested myself,

perhaps one of my members has spoken to them but I personally have not, nor have a heard from them apart from this thread the other day lol.

Rulerofmiddleearth

Who? got ingame skills

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:18
OMGZ I GOT A ATTACK COMING TO ME!!!!! HELP ME I ONLY HAVE 8 TROOPS!!!!! HELP ME!!!!! OMG HELP PLZ I NEED ATLEAST 16 GUYS TO PROTECT MYSELF HELP ME AND STOP READING THIS I NEED HELP!!!!!!

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:21
Where do you want the support sent?

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:22
all of my villages need support of atleast 1 guy ill set you as my sitter if you want im not joking i got a attack

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:24
Sure, pass sitting if you need some assistance.

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:25
sent

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:27
for some reason it logged me off

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:29
how do i build a church for less then 100 peoplez caz i r got 1 church in my 36th village but none other and it makes my troops die easy when i r hit by people

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:29
For some reason you ended the sitting before I got the chance to do anything.

It logs you off when you pass sitting, and ends the sitting when you log on again.

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:30
oh i didnt know that im new to this game sorry ill re set you

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:31

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:32
Building churches are easy, you just have to mine 1k gold, and then have the smithy make 10 guilded crosses.

For a sub 100 population church, you also need 500 stone and thats a bit slow to mine, but if you train dwarfs, it aint that bad.

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:35
woot i got what i wanted thanks

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:40
Yeah, seems I solved your problem, cause you didn't have any incomings anymore.

But no need to thank me, the screenshots of the Who? forums is payment good enough :)

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:40
and your ip adress is good enough for me 89.8.167.221 and i didnt give you enough time to do anything i made sure of that

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:44
Thats what proxy's and dynamic IP's are for :)

And you need to work on you button-mashing skills if you think that wasnt enough time to enter the forums.

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:45
So how fun is Norway? not much stuff to do id guess. Now we can lanch attacks while you sleep and I can watch when you are offline oh this will be fun :)

PS. I still love you <3

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:47
I suggest you check the title next to my name ;)

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 17:50
LOL have all the co sitters you want now that your account via ip is being tracked anyone who logs into your account ill get there ip also and if your account logs in ill see it so if you dont have enough co sitters to never log out your dead :) If I where you I would request support to any of your villages with more then 9k pts because im a pt whore :)

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 19:05
would you please name one of your villages
"I <3 FIGHT TO WIN"

PS. I love you more

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 20:06
What does your tracer tell you now?

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 20:09
[player]RulerofMiddleEarth[/player]
State/Region: 12
City: Oslo
Latitude: 59.9167
Longitude: 10.75
Hostname: 221-167-8.connect.netcom.no
ISP: NetCom GSM as
Organization: NetCom as UMTS 3G Network
Proxy: None detected

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 20:10
I dont feel like running another trace but thats what i got last time and since it says no proxy detected i doubt you changed..

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 20:44
Then you need to work on your 1337 skills.

No wait, I'm offline now, right?

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 21:45
Honstly im playing halo 3 and drinking a bit so i could care less if you where on or not if i attack then i attack you being online or offline wont help

Only a Who?...

Well, if you can't provide the ingame skills, I guess one need to find another way to gain some ground?

Just the kind of attitude that got you in the position your in now.

DeletedUser51390

Only a Who?...

Well, if you can't provide the ingame skills, I guess one need to find another way to gain some ground?

Just the kind of attitude that got you in the position your in now.

FIGHT TO WIN on 03.08. at 20:08 Quote Edit Delete
EDIT-

for the record i dont condone these actions and expect everyone to play by the rules
Edited by anothernamechange on 03.08. at 20:52

ROME for starters i cant say im sry enough for that. ive spoken to him and made a comment on our tribe forums when he posted a piece of the convo. I actually removed it so that no one else could see it.. IF i were you id remove it from your original post aswell.

DeletedUser

I started one under the foreign person theme, but the other guy was too nice. I need to harden my heart :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

RulerofMiddleEarth on 03.08. at 17:32
Building churches are easy, you just have to mine 1k gold, and then have the smithy make 10 guilded crosses.

For a sub 100 population church, you also need 500 stone and thats a bit slow to mine, but if you train dwarfs, it aint that bad.

ROFL, some imagination you got there :)

nice one.

DeletedUser

REMF on 22.05. at 17:45
Oh... that small vill you took of me last week? WOW, I bow down in your greatness!

Globally, really or is that the exagerations of a school child.

Go away you boring twerp. Go write on the forums how great you are.

He says I should write on the forums how great I am. Some people are just sore losers.

DeletedUser

velniop on 27.06. at 18:43
hello, this is Council of [ally]LKJ[/ally].
your player [player]Mavarok[/player] is attaking mine small player
Village: Loved Someone (524|696) K65
Destination Player: [player]soul tiger[/player]
Village: zeros village (547|687) K65
Arrival: Jun 27, 2010 23:30:30:845
its one of 7 incomming attacks, 3 attacks already hit.i just took sitting of my player and found all this.
is there any reasons of 6mlj point player attacking ally, that has 2755 points?
thank you for your time and hope to get answer soon
regards
[player]velniop[/player]

mrclean today at 06:14
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

these pukes think we have a NAP with them.. lol

This message has been forwarded by mrclean.

Mavarok today at 11:12
he had nice village i wanted to cluster ;)

hehehe

DeletedUser

in that case rim rhand.... he's a turtle noob. :-D

cant wait till he gets on here flaming :-D

DeletedUser

in that case rim rhand.... he's a turtle noob. :-D

cant wait till he gets on here flaming :-D

That's the fun thing about being a turtle, it's nearly impossible to rim me. Between being overly defensive myself, and support from a full defensive backliner or 2.
Well good luck!

DeletedUser

That's the fun thing about being a turtle, it's nearly impossible to rim me. Between being overly defensive myself, and support from a full defensive backliner or 2.
Well good luck!

Being a turtle only protects you from one kind of rimming ;)

DeletedUser

PZA7 said:
I didn't want to get involved in this conversation tbh but I knew it was only a matter of time till Mav decides to openly criticise me. I always try and sort out any issues or problems out privately but it's clear that you want to publicly ridicule me and I know that you've probably wanted this for a long time, so here it is Mav.

But before I get into it, I'm just want to say that I am going replace a word I feel to use a lot with the word nuke just to keep it child friendly ;)

First off, I've never actually said this openly before but no one is here by force so if you don't like me being the duke, the council or don't like how we do things in LEGION, feel free to nuke off if you're not willing to take any responsibility yourself!
It's easy for you to prance around and criticise me when you have no nuking idea how much time I spend on this game doing things which have nothing to do with my own nuking account.
I'm not complaining about it; I accept it as part of my responsibility as duke and I see out most internals and respond to more mails everyday than you likely receive in a week! It makes me seem inactive coz I spend so much nuking time doing other nuking things that I don't even get time to show my face in the forums properly and maybe that's part of the reason why you think the way you do. But quite frankly I really don't give a nuking shit WTF you think Mav, I just get on with it the best I can for the tribe, not personal glory.

You were obviously not here in the early parts of this world so have no nuking idea how I carried myself and this tribe forward for you to be in a position to say I'm a shit duke. If someone like Wes or Luss said it, fine, but you? Pfft.
Seriously, WTF do you know about me or how I have run this tribe upto now?!?! All you have to go by the last few months, and yes, I haven't been the commanding duke you might have expected me to be but I don't bite off more than I can chew so I haven't been coming down hard and pressing people to attack and organise ops coz I have no nuking time with all the perma-sits and internals. I'm not going to commit to organising an op if I'm not going to see it through and participate myself. For the past few months, the priority has been to get rid of the sits so we can focus on ourselves again. Everytime we get close, someone else quits and it drags on. You will have no idea how demanding this is unless you go through it yourself. Tbh, it's manageable if it's 1 or 2 sits but no one who works 5 days a week, has a family and social life can commit to playing TW 2/3 hours every day.

In the beginning of this world, I was in university so I had lots of time on my hands. I started the tribe for fun and it quickly became an obsession. Before long we had a good member base and were number one in our K. With the number of players there was in the beginning, leading a tribe was very time consuming due to the shear number of disputes between people over claims etc.
There was a lot of nuking work required but I had a lot of game time on my hands as well the council. I easily played for 5+ hours everyday during that time. We were organised, ran plenty of ops and had enough enthusiastic players to keep things ticking with ease. I also had plenty of time to commit to diplomacy and all the nuking shit involved with that side of it.
During my finals, it became far too much of a responsibility for me to stay on as duke and I wanted to quit. I was going to quit. I stepped down and made Bobbert duke whilst I enjoyed my summer after exams with the view of quitting altogether. Shit hit the fan and I had no choice to come back as duke to try and keep alive what so many of us had put so much time into building. Bob simply could not handle the responsibility and it was far too much for him to cope. He subsequently quit not long after.
That summer, a lot of people quit and the trend continued steadily from there and all tribes on this world started dieing. We've merged with several tribes since that time to keep the tribe alive with active players. Some people saw it (and maybe still see it) as the easy way out but it wasn't. It was essential if we wanted the tribe to be successful and stay alive. We never made any hasty decisions and were always very careful in who we recruited.
I've don't think we've done too bad in that respect coz we attained number 1 status after the Who? merge and have not looked back since. Without those mergers, our player base would be next to none and the tribe would have died long ago. I've been very lucky since then coz the like of PJ, IFY, Redmuss and Cliff came along and eased a lot of pressure by taking some of the workload and running of the tribe.
You might be thinking why did I bother to continue stay as duke if I wanted to quit? Well, it was quite simple really, I did it for my friends. The friends I have made through this game is far more valuable than anything else. It's wasn't easy for me to muster the courage to tell them that I'm quitting coz I didn't have the heart to go through with it. It's not easy to let something go when you have put so much of your life into building it up. I've seen the likes of Openeye, RoME, Migs, sayak, DiTM (original), Domi, Bob and Brett all quit with their tribes subsequently falling apart due to a lack of leadership or willing players to fill their shoes so I didn't want to do that to my friends in LEGION who'd continue playing.
It's nuking easy to be the kind of duke you call 'good' if you play the game for a few months while the tribe is set up and brought to a good position and I could have quit a few months into it and gone out with this kind of reputation but I don't play TW for reputations sake any more. In the early days, I was strict, firm and harsh to players who didn't participate or contribute and we got things moving. It was all about activity, reputation and respect. We wouldn't have got to where we are today if I had always been relatively chilled and relaxed about activity as I am nowadays. When you're faced with people quitting on the regular, the last thing you tell people is that their activity is not good enough and basically give them a reason to quit or make their mind up into quitting. There are many still here today that were on the verge but didn't coz they weren't pressured into being super active or an awesome TW player.
I understand that people have lives outside this game and unlike in the early days, I completely understand if someone can't be as active as we'd like them to be or they once were. I'm not going to dismiss people who've been here months just coz they don't log on for a few days, don't participate in an op or not vocal enough in the forums. We've done all that and we're left with a certain number of members now and with no fresh blood, the best we can do is keep alive what we have and it's not my (or anyone else's in our council) style to give people ultimatums or force them to do things. Their real lives should always be the priority so I will never ask someone to make sacrifices for this game. Basically, activity is not really the key concern any more. It's loyalty to the tribe.
If I know that we have a group of members who'll play when they have time without being mega inactive, communicate with the rest of us and is in it for the long haul, I'm happy.
We've played this world for a long time now and been through it all. We're here for fun, not to feel like we're forced into doing shit under some sort of dictator in a communist regime! And we're certainly not here to prove to each other that we are awesome TW players and better players than them. Our friendship keeps us together and whatever we do along the way should only be fun.
If you ask me if I'd prefer a loyal members or awesome TW players in the tribe, I'd take a group of loyal and trustworthy players over the best TW players in the world! Friendship and a bit of fun in the tribe is far more important than being a great player, stats or reputation.

To briefly address why players like Koe, Luss, IFY, Wes, Elmo and myself are big internal noblers, all I am going to say is that the strategy for internals has changed significantly since the beginning. Now, the majority of internals go to players who participate, support and most critically, one's who are in it for the long haul i.e. to the end.. There's no point giving villas to people who are going to end up quitting, simple as that. I know who is active, who we can rely on and their mentality toward the game so those players are rewarded with more villages that can be put to good use for the tribe. They are team players who'll put the tribe before themselves without question. These are obviously the kind of people that any tribe need for success.

So there you go Mav. Hope you enjoyed the read. :)

I'm sure there is enough in this for you criticise me all you nuking want for the foreseeable future.

Hehe I think i anger the Legion Leader

DeletedUser

Well PZA7 do dont have to worry for to much longer, the way things are going there wont be a legion to nuking legion to lead.